ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Demon tweeks BAD service (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1057386-demon-tweeks-bad-service.html)

Simon STi 18 December 2018 12:45 PM

Demon tweeks BAD service

Paid over £1000 for a bride seat 10days again, No seat arrived so I gave them email. They now replied back that the seat have discontinued GREAT

They could of told me earlier so i can get better deals else where,

**** company to use

Ste333 18 December 2018 01:59 PM

They probably didn't know mate. In an ideal world, you'd like to think they'd be on top of every product, but bear in mind, their site lists thousands of items! They were probably in the midst of contacting Bride directly to enquire about the seat availability, but you got to them first. Unless they were saying they had the seat in stock? I would assume not though.

Not saying that excuses it...but just saying that kind of thing happens regularly to big part distributors. What are they going to do ref your order now?

Simon STi 18 December 2018 04:45 PM

It was listed in stock ready to disbatch in 7 days, not a company I use again, waiting for refund

Russell38 18 December 2018 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Simon STi (Post 12038395)
It was listed in stock ready to disbatch in 7 days, not a company I use again, waiting for refund

don't sportsseats4u sell bride seats ?

jaygsi 18 December 2018 05:32 PM

Used demon tweeks before had no problems. There online company and shop/garage are run from different places I believe.

And doesn't sound that bad service. Had a lot worse than that.

Could see how it would easily happen. Website shows in stock and item not in stock had that from a number of companies.

Simon STi 18 December 2018 05:37 PM

Not having the seat in stock is not the main problem. The problem is they didn’t contact me about it, now I’m over £1k down, still waiting for the refund and Xmas is coming. And I have no present for the car,

RobsyUK 18 December 2018 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Simon STi (Post 12038404)
Not having the seat in stock is not the main problem. The problem is they didn’t contact me about it, now I’m over £1k down, still waiting for the refund and Xmas is coming. And I have no present for the car,

treat the car to a magic tree air freshener. If the car is unhappy with this then get rid.
she clearly only wants you for your money.

bustaMOVEs 18 December 2018 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Russell38 (Post 12038396)
don't sportsseats4u sell bride seats ?

any crap company to deal with! Don't bother.
a guy I know went to their showroom to have a look at their seats, wouldn't entertain him without prior arrangement!

The Rig 19 December 2018 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 12038412)
treat the car to a magic tree air freshener. If the car is unhappy with this then get rid.
she clearly only wants you for your money.

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: