ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Big Fud (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1056339-big-fud.html)

jps2014 29 September 2018 09:08 PM

Such terrible news.....RIP Fud.

bought my first 22B from Fud.........he bought it back 2 years later!

scotty44 29 September 2018 11:41 PM

RIP Big man .... :(

juggers 29 September 2018 11:53 PM

Spoke to him a couple of times, seemed like a nice bloke, RIP BigFud, my heart goes out to your loved ones.

CrazyGTiR 30 September 2018 06:55 AM

RIP Fud, gone but will never be forgotten!!!

CrazyGTiR 30 September 2018 06:58 AM

funkyrimpler 30 September 2018 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Paulo P (Post 12028621)
Motorbike crash :( RIP Fud :(

It's these incidents that make me less and less inclined to ride mine as I get older...I knew a bloke earlier this year who died in an accident..I've been riding since i was a kid and binned it a few times but nothing too serious...
I never met the bloke but any person who dies before their time is always very sad news. RIP fella.

sivo 30 September 2018 01:09 PM

Fud was very well known around the west midlands.

He always had some bike or car that everyone drooled over :notworthy

From one biker to another,

Rest easy BIG man.

Siv :thumb:

CrazyGTiR 30 September 2018 07:16 PM

Can you help me raise £10000 to IN LOVING MEMORY OF MARK WARD (ELMA) (BOSS FUD) I have set this page up to raise funds for Fuds family to help with funeral costs. Please donate to my JustGiving Crowdfunding Page: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...term=GnGYD4m43

Rusti 30 September 2018 07:42 PM

I went to pick up my new hatch from WSM in Birmingham yesterday and his RS 6 was there, an absolute monster, clearly knew his cars and lived life in the fast lane. Very sad.

Pete 30 September 2018 08:39 PM

I remember some great meets we both organised too years ago at the Bubble Inn with the Mitsubishi boys, will be sadly misses for sure.

Ste RB5138 01 October 2018 09:58 AM

Very sad hearing this new, I only met him once back in Jan 2008 at an early Subaru Central meet at The Oak pub, near Coventry, a larger than life character who owned some amazing cars.
I used to live not far where the accident happened and ride a bike myself which makes it seem worse.

RIP Fud

The Rig 01 October 2018 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by jazzyjembreaze (Post 12028705)
Police are appealing for the motorcyclist ‘s who were on the road but left ( & I might add 2 lads lying in the road ) to do the right thing ...
shocking ... that’s not the bike community I’ve been associated with all my life .
do the right thing lads for the family’s sake , stunting or not

https://www.capitalfm.com/birmingham...-dudley-crash/

RIP Big fud, enjoyed your stories and cars over the years.

Comment above a Bit Harsh tho, to be fair its a 30 mph road and they were not doing 30 ( draw your own conclusion) so yes they left the scene but nothing they could of done anyway and suspect fear kicked in and the natural thing they did was flea.

jazzyjembreaze 01 October 2018 01:06 PM

Natural thing to do was flea, are you for real pal !!!
glad I havnt got you as a fcuking m8

The Rig 01 October 2018 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by jazzyjembreaze (Post 12028973)
Natural thing to do was flea, are you for real pal !!!
glad I havnt got you as a fcuking m8

Thats a bit like expecting ya mate to stick around when you just come out the bank after robbing it and he gets shot by the police.

If the circumstances were different im sure they would of stuck around, but after what they were doing, well.... When you dice with death expect no friends and only rely on yourself im afraid.

CrazyGTiR 01 October 2018 04:40 PM

The stayed with him till he was taken in the ambulance then they left so take what you read above with a pinch of salt please Lads.

RobsyUK 01 October 2018 08:38 PM

RIP FUD.

im sure I’ve enjoyed reading your threads over the years

TonyBurns 02 October 2018 06:26 PM

R.I.P. FUD :(

rickybobby 02 October 2018 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by CrazyGTiR (Post 12029009)
The stayed with him till he was taken in the ambulance then they left so take what you read above with a pinch of salt please Lads.

this is more in line with what I would expect, especially when someone as well respected is involved.
Only time I've seen people flee a scene with an injured rider or driver is when the motor is stolen, theres drugs involved or theres warrants out etc, as I'm an ex police officer.

Rest easy Sir, sounds like you had a good time while you were here and will shine brightly wherever you've gone

ALi-B 04 October 2018 10:44 PM

Sad to hear this :(

T5NYW 05 October 2018 09:33 PM

very very sad day he will be missed by many. RIP Fud condolences to his family and friends.

​​​​​​​tony

CrazyGTiR 07 October 2018 03:10 AM

Thank You for making this Sticky.

CrazyGTiR 16 October 2018 02:35 PM

Fud’s funeral will take place on Wednesday 24th October at Midday at Aston Parish Church, Aston, B6 6QA.

The procession will go from 28 Woodway, Erdington, B24 0AH to Aston Parish Church. Please feel free to bring wreaths and flowers throughout the morning (before 11am) to 28 Woodway.

Parking space on Woodway is limited, please park thoughtfully and respectfully to allow space for 5 hearses.

The wake will take place at The Oscott Social, 239 Witton Lodge Road, Birmingham, B23 5LX after the service.

Details of the burial location will be disclosed on the day.

Thank you all for the love and support.

derek sti 01 November 2018 02:38 PM

Rip big fud,larger than life character always lived life in the fast lane.

johno01 04 July 2019 07:41 PM

What a bloody shame, fellow Subaru enthusiast...rip big fud

stevebt 06 July 2019 05:49 PM

Only just noticed this, surprised no one txt me about it at the time. I think I have missed the funeral. I was telling him that loosing the weight would add ten years to his life but who knew a bike would take all that away

RIP. Mark