ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Styling (https://www.scoobynet.com/styling-36/)
-   -   Ebay Vent Visors/Rain Deflectors + Surprise Mod (https://www.scoobynet.com/styling-36/1056323-ebay-vent-visors-rain-deflectors-surprise-mod.html)

Str8DropDom 26 September 2018 03:53 PM

Ebay Vent Visors/Rain Deflectors + Surprise Mod

BrownPantsRacing 26 September 2018 04:40 PM

Just out of interest, how many views do you have to get on your videos to start getting paid for advertising by Youtube? Are you already getting paid for some of yours?

Not knocking you at all and I appreciate posting on here is purely used by you to encourage Youtube hits on your videos, as you don't post on any other threads, but still no harm done. Good luck to you!

:thumb:

BrownPantsRacing 03 October 2018 04:15 PM

Did you not think my question was valid?

You ignored this and just logged on to post your next video.

If you're using this site as simply a marketing tool to get traffic so that you can get paid by YouTube should you not pay for trader status?

SmurfyBhoy 03 October 2018 04:31 PM

i highly doubt he is raking the cash in from the SN views

Its not difficult to monetise youtube but earnings are pretty insignificant, with sub 20k views

Bit stupid to make him pay trader status if he isn't selling anything

BrownPantsRacing 03 October 2018 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by SmurfyBhoy (Post 12029256)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Xw3cozwjc

i highly doubt he is raking the cash in from the SN views

Its not difficult to monetise youtube but earnings are pretty insignificant,

Bit stupid to make him pay trader status if he isn't selling anything

Was just a question as the OP doesn't spend a single minute talking to anyone on this site, all he does is post his YouTube videos on here to increase hits. Am purely interested that's all.

Most traders don't actually sell directly on here. They use this site to advertise and talk to sellers then direct them to their own websites, much like this guy is doing.

Take Alyn from AS Performance for instance, he doesn't sell directly through here but talks to people and points them towards his phone number and sell directly from his shop. He has finally given up his trader status so no longer posts on that account for visitors to his site.

SmurfyBhoy 03 October 2018 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing (Post 12029258)
Was just a question as the OP doesn't spend a single minute talking to anyone on this site, all he does is post his YouTube videos on here to increase hits. Am purely interested that's all.

You need to have some serious traffic before it would generate real income,

Your then limited to what content is in vids, how much u swear etc.

there are online approximators which u can enter channel name and will give a rough idea of income,

Shmee150 for example shows $80-$1250 per day but he has millions of subscribers,

BrownPantsRacing 03 October 2018 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by SmurfyBhoy (Post 12029259)
You need to have some serious traffic before it would generate real income,

Your then limited to what content is in vids, how much u swear etc.

there are online approximators which u can enter channel name and will give a rough idea of income,

Shmee150 for example shows $80-$1250 per day but he has millions of subscribers,

Cool. Thanks for the info. I thought it would have to be major traffic before you started earning from YouTube.

SmurfyBhoy 03 October 2018 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing (Post 12029258)

Most traders don't actually sell directly on here. They use this site to advertise and talk to sellers then direct them to their own websites, much like this guy is doing.

Take Alyn from AS Performance for instance, he doesn't sell directly through here but talks to people and points them towards his phone number and sell directly from his shop. He has finally given up his trader status so no longer posts on that account for visitors to his site.

Not like you can buy anything from him tho eh ?

It's a youtube channel christ

SmurfyBhoy 03 October 2018 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing (Post 12029260)
Cool. Thanks for the info. I thought it would have to be major traffic before you started earning from YouTube.

Yea you need it regular too,

One hit wonders compared to the high earners,

Then some advertise in the actual video itself EG. look at my new watch you can buy in my store.... , hats,t-shirts etc.

BrownPantsRacing 03 October 2018 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by SmurfyBhoy (Post 12029261)
Not like you can buy anything from him tho eh ?

It's a youtube channel christ

I'm not asking to buy anything from him, it was just merely a comment that he is using this site purely for advertising purposes and nothing else, which he is.

Jon T 03 October 2018 07:20 PM

On another note.. I agree with the delivery driver the car looks s**t