ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Suspension (https://www.scoobynet.com/suspension-12/)
-   -   SuperPro bushes (https://www.scoobynet.com/suspension-12/1056138-superpro-bushes.html)

Dave Y 15 September 2018 08:30 AM

SuperPro bushes

Has anybody used them?
How do they compare with Whiteline ?
Is there much difference between the blue and black ?
Do they sell a complete rear end kit ?
Where do i find the best price ?
I have noticed they are at Rallyday ,has anyone bought off their stand,do they give a good deal there ?

stockcar 15 September 2018 08:45 AM

have always found AS Performance offer best deals and also 'price match' if needs be.........

in general terms the S/pro are slightly more refined from a road car point of view but the Whiteline offer better trackday / competition support.......

JDM_Stig 15 September 2018 08:47 AM

All are better than OE Rubber.

Dave Y 15 September 2018 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by stockcar (Post 12026877)
have always found AS Performance offer best deals and also 'price match' if needs be.........

in general terms the S/pro are slightly more refined from a road car point of view but the Whiteline offer better trackday / competition support.......

Funny you should say that i have also found their prices reasonable.
I wonder if they do a kit for the rear of a 04 WRX.

JDM_Stig 15 September 2018 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Dave Y (Post 12026882)
Funny you should say that i have also found their prices reasonable.
I wonder if they do a kit for the rear of a 04 WRX.

Best bet is to contact Alyn, Call us on 0191 410 3770 Email us on info@asperformance.com. . .

Dave Y 15 September 2018 04:21 PM

Had a good look around cant find a complete set for the rear of my car.

BrownPantsRacing 17 September 2018 09:46 AM

Yep I've used a mix of superpro and whiteline bushes, both very good. Would happily use Superpro again.

The Superpro paint/powder coating on their ARB's is FAR superior to the Whiteline stuff that rusts within weeks of fitting.

bonesetter 22 September 2018 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing (Post 12027094)
Yep I've used a mix of superpro and whiteline bushes, both very good. Would happily use Superpro again.

The Superpro paint/powder coating on their ARB's is FAR superior to the Whiteline stuff that rusts within weeks of fitting.

SuperPro bars are a lot more dosh too :)

WL have improved their paint finish ( a bit) and what I did is Hammerited mine before fitting (two or more THIN coats is best)

Dave Y 22 September 2018 03:13 PM

i spoke to Superpro at Rallyday they told me they do a kit for the rear end but dont sell direct to the public.
They pointed me in the direction of a fella who sells on their behalf who told me they dont sell black bushes ,he also advised powerflex sell them but not to fit them anyway. they would be way too harsh for fast road etc.

rockabilly 05 November 2018 08:17 PM

i have a set of powerflex black they are diff and rear front diff carrier outer ones done no miles to hard for me 50 quid del.

Dave Y 05 November 2018 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by rockabilly (Post 12033598)
i have a set of powerflex black they are diff and rear front diff carrier outer ones done no miles to hard for me 50 quid del.

I don’t have a car to put them on now.

rockabilly 05 November 2018 09:14 PM

lol ok

MERMADE 03 January 2019 04:45 PM

Powerflex do a complete kit for the rear end (and the front) https://powerflexstore.co.uk/subaru/...-gg-2000-2007/

dark_angel 04 January 2019 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by Dave Y (Post 12033603)

I don’t have a car to put them on now.

I hope nothing bad happened ?

Andrew.

BrownPantsRacing 04 January 2019 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by dark_angel (Post 12039841)

I hope nothing bad happened ?

Andrew.

Yes, Dave massively under sold his pride and joy to a "friend" who conned him out of his money and car, who ended up breaking it for parts even though he said he wouldn't.

Russell38 04 January 2019 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing (Post 12039842)
Yes, Dave massively under sold his pride and joy to a "friend" who conned him out of his money and car, who ended up breaking it for parts even though he said he wouldn't.

How much did he sell it for BPR was a lovely car that

BrownPantsRacing 04 January 2019 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Russell38 (Post 12039845)
How much did he sell it for BPR was a lovely car that

I don't know, he never said. But after he sold it he explained the buyer told him it wasn't worth much because it was a WRX so offered low and Dave sadly accepted without realising he was being conned out of his car, by the same person who built it for him, who most certainly knew exactly what it was worth.

The buyer is no longer on ScoobyNet. He used to be on here years back but after a major issue with another car and lots of negative press he left this site.