ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   wife beaters (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1054833-wife-beaters.html)

matty01 18 June 2018 05:42 PM

wife beaters

WTAF y'all... The emergency services are expecting large increase in numbers of calls about domestic abuse tonight because England are playing football what the hell is wrong with these stupid Muppets if they're not fighting at the football ground they're beating their own wives ,that's like keying your own car, how f****** stupid *FACEPALM* #fourpackofwifebeater #dumbfuks

ok some males will get beaten but males are worth less in society so its not a prob.

ZANY 18 June 2018 05:45 PM

Fack8n boneless cowards who hit women :mad:

Lock me in a room with a few anyday...

markjmd 18 June 2018 07:25 PM

Increased consumption of alcohol for any reason will very likely have the same effect, sadly.

Now, if everyone who liked football could enjoy the match with a nice cuppa, instead of a 6-pack of lager ...

RAGGY DOO 18 June 2018 07:58 PM

Slap those biatches back to the kitchen were they belong

matty01 18 June 2018 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 12014486)
Slap those biatches back to the kitchen were they belong

ooooohhhh ... controversial

RAGGY DOO 18 June 2018 08:44 PM

Men are the dominant species on planet earth
Dickless wonders let their birds rule the roost are a disgrace to men all over the world

markjmd 18 June 2018 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 12014491)
Dickless wonders let their birds rule the roost are a disgrace to men all over the world

And a conviction for bestiality carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment, your side of the Irish Sea.

Just sayin.

silver-sub 18 June 2018 10:20 PM

England won so they should be safe for tonight.

Martin2005 18 June 2018 11:37 PM

Well you have to take it out on someone

RAGGY DOO 18 June 2018 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Martin2005 (Post 12014531)
Well you have to take it out on someone

The wife or the dog ? I ****in love my dog

pimmo2000 19 June 2018 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by matty01 (Post 12014467)
ok some males will get beaten but males are worth less in society so its not a prob.

Did you know that around 700,000 men a year are subject to domestic abuse ..

funkyrimpler 19 June 2018 07:57 AM

It's part of the gynocentric, man hating society that we live in...The narrative goes something like this:
Woman=good
Man=Bad

When you actually research it for yourself, domestic violence is a 50/50, but males are far less likely to go the Police. They are also unlikely to be supported.
Erin Pizzey tried to open the very first male refuge back in the 70's...It was opposed at every turn by the authorities and feminists..To this day, there still isn't a single shelter for men.
Men also receieve 63% higher sentences for the same crime...
To give you any idea this woman received 12 years for throwing sulphuric acid over her sleeping boyfriend.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8356226.html
He was so badly disfigured that he had to have an amputation and lost an eye. He became paralysed from the neck down and eventually, with the aid of his father, ended his life two years after the attack..He was 29.

By way of comparison, a man recieves 16 years for attempting to kidnap a woman:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8393426.html

As for the white knight remark of 'a man should never hit a woman', how about, 'no one should hit anybody, unless in exceptional circumstances'...

If you're a father, and you catch your wife torturing your child (most female abuse of children goes undetected and usually happens in private-mother to son abuse being the most common-look it up), and you stand back and do nothing to protect your child, or if you see a woman attacking an innocent man in the street (as you do), then YOU are enabler and a coward.

When a man shouts at or hits a woman he is immediately approached or attacked, but the other way around, then it's all a big joke and he 'must've asked for it'...The same goes for a mum is screaming or slapping at child in the supermarket..People usually think it's good parenting from a strong mother..I've yet to see father shouting or hitting his child in the supermarket, but i would imagine people would react differently..And rightly so...

Equality, means equality, not special treatment.

The other way around though..a VERY different story

dpb 19 June 2018 08:50 AM

I wonder if this is anything at all to do with men being generally physically stronger than women

An0n0m0us 20 June 2018 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by funkyrimpler (Post 12014546)
It's part of the gynocentric, man hating society that we live in...The narrative goes something like this:
Woman=good
Man=Bad

When you actually research it for yourself, domestic violence is a 50/50, but males are far less likely to go the Police. They are also unlikely to be supported.
Erin Pizzey tried to open the very first male refuge back in the 70's...It was opposed at every turn by the authorities and feminists..To this day, there still isn't a single shelter for men.
Men also receieve 63% higher sentences for the same crime...
To give you any idea this woman received 12 years for throwing sulphuric acid over her sleeping boyfriend.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8356226.html
He was so badly disfigured that he had to have an amputation and lost an eye. He became paralysed from the neck down and eventually, with the aid of his father, ended his life two years after the attack..He was 29.

By way of comparison, a man recieves 16 years for attempting to kidnap a woman:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8393426.html

As for the white knight remark of 'a man should never hit a woman', how about, 'no one should hit anybody, unless in exceptional circumstances'...

If you're a father, and you catch your wife torturing your child (most female abuse of children goes undetected and usually happens in private-mother to son abuse being the most common-look it up), and you stand back and do nothing to protect your child, or if you see a woman attacking an innocent man in the street (as you do), then YOU are enabler and a coward.

When a man shouts at or hits a woman he is immediately approached or attacked, but the other way around, then it's all a big joke and he 'must've asked for it'...The same goes for a mum is screaming or slapping at child in the supermarket..People usually think it's good parenting from a strong mother..I've yet to see father shouting or hitting his child in the supermarket, but i would imagine people would react differently..And rightly so...

Equality, means equality, not special treatment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GccCWo_eZdw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EV_lc79uwI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlHVANXh-yg

The other way around though..a VERY different story

+1 can't argue with any of that.

pimmo2000 20 June 2018 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by An0n0m0us (Post 12014721)
+1 can't argue with any of that.

Or I'll beat you like a wife

Mr Fuji 20 June 2018 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 12014491)

Are men a species now? :wonder:

jazzyjembreaze 20 June 2018 02:43 PM

My wife is vegetarian
My wife can’t cook
My wife can’t cycle without falling off
My wife always has a headache
My wife doesn’t like football
My wife thinks I should sell my cars & bikes & use my legs
My wife has a cat
My wife works hard but takes her frustration out on me
My wife is a real Bitch !!!!!
But I live with it & wouldn’t hit her .

Mr Fuji 20 June 2018 03:35 PM

As an aside, and I appreciate that domestic abuse is all about power etc, and is not excusable, but why is hitting a woman such a taboo?

There are plenty of women who are pretty strong, aggressive, violent, can stand up for themselves, and there are plenty of men who are weak, passive, peaceful, yet as a general rule, hitting one is deemed ok, the other not.

Outside a pub, you rarely see a big burly guy refusing to take on a much smaller guy, but it's really the same, is it not?

It's sexism, really.

ZANY 20 June 2018 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by jazzyjembreaze (Post 12014770)
My wife is vegetarian
My wife can’t cook
My wife has a cat

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy what a guy!!!

So what species of herb are you smoking on or is it the Stella r tw@t pal to keep you going :D :wonder:

jazzyjembreaze 20 June 2018 03:42 PM

I only ever drink special Brew in cans
Single malt , rum or JD if in a glass
X

jazzyjembreaze 20 June 2018 03:44 PM

£7.50 for 4 cans from sainsbury cheapest I can find it .
I love you !!!!

dpb 20 June 2018 03:51 PM

One gastric bypass later ,

outlived Tommy can you believe it !

legb4rsk 20 June 2018 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by jazzyjembreaze (Post 12014770)
My wife is vegetarian
My wife can’t cook
My wife has a cat

The next line better be:

My wife can't read.

:D

ZANY 20 June 2018 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by legb4rsk (Post 12014797)
The next line better be:

My wife can't read.

:D

Now that’s just wishful thinking at its best :)

a wife that can’t read :lol:

jazzyjembreaze 20 June 2018 06:55 PM

She knows not to come on here for fear I’ll hit her
Ha ha ha

funkyrimpler 21 June 2018 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Fuji (Post 12014776)
As an aside, and I appreciate that domestic abuse is all about power etc, and is not excusable, but why is hitting a woman such a taboo?

There are plenty of women who are pretty strong, aggressive, violent, can stand up for themselves, and there are plenty of men who are weak, passive, peaceful, yet as a general rule, hitting one is deemed ok, the other not.

Outside a pub, you rarely see a big burly guy refusing to take on a much smaller guy, but it's really the same, is it not?

It's sexism, really.

Because of 'Female privilege', plus the fact that men are usually naturally protective of women, and also men trying to gain favour with them because of their biological desire to mate...we have the 'white knight syndrome', whereupon a man will automatically be viewed as the aggressor by another man (whose not involved in a situation, but merely an onlooker). the woman is viewed as morally superior, more agreeable and physically vulnerable (sugar and spice)..
A man will betray another man to gain favour with a female...Because women are generally weaker they either rely on the fact that a man will not retaliate against her violence, or that another man will step in and 'protect' them..Women will often attack a man mob handed with other women and/or indulge in extreme violence and cruelty...such as hitting an unconscious man in the face with a stiletto shoe, (video available on youtube) or pouring boiling oil over him while he sleeps, or getting another man to assault her ex boyfriend/husband etc...
As boys we learn pretty quickly that there is a line that must not be crossed...Be a prick-get hit..With blokes, there is always an unspoken awareness of physical threat..Women don't have/need this..Therefore, they often don't know when or how to shut up or back off...
Look at this video from a couple of weeks ago currently going viral:

RobsyUK 23 June 2018 10:28 AM

I read somewhere that it’s as recent as 2012 yes 2012 that a man couldn’t be charged with raping his wife...

SmurfyBhoy 23 June 2018 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 12015149)
I read somewhere that it’s as recent as 2012 yes 2012 that a man couldn’t be charged with raping his wife...

That was early 90's in England

'89 in Scotland,

funkyrimpler 26 June 2018 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by RobsyUK (Post 12015149)

that is an urban myth..it has NEVER been legal for a man to hit or rape his wife. a similar lie is the origin of the phrase 'rule of thumb'..the myth asserted that a man could beat his wife as long as the stick wasn't thicker than his thumb...

Until recently a husband HAD to provide for his wife and children. Failure to provide would land him in prison or the workhouse, but it was very popular, even in Victorian times to subject the husband to the 'Skimmington Ride' ...The man would be tied to a chair or lashed backwards on a donkey and taken through the town where be would be pelted with rotten food, faeces and hit with sticks..This was also used a punishment for wife beaters and drunkards.
The 'ride' was occasionally given to nagging, violent or drunken wives but this was very rare, and most painting and effiges depict men.

Historically, even the institution of marriage was initiated to protect women and give them financial security in the event of the man's death..In law, the possessions were put into the name of the husband because then, as now, he was much more likely to die sooner.

http://www.worldwidewords.org/weirdwords/ww-ski1.htm

pimmo2000 27 June 2018 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by funkyrimpler (Post 12015732)
that is an urban myth..it has NEVER been legal for a man to hit or rape his wife. a similar lie is the origin of the phrase 'rule of thumb'..the myth asserted that a man could beat his wife as long as the stick wasn't thicker than his thumb...

Actually "most countries criminalized marital rape from the late 20th century onward—very few legal systems allowed for the prosecution of rape within marriage before the 1970s."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marita...land_and_Wales