ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   PI55ED OFF - More Dents (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/105411-pi55ed-off-more-dents.html)

DeerHunter 15 June 2002 08:56 PM

after just spending large amounts on my car getting a large bodywork crease fixed! someone has today decided to park a trolly in the drivers side rear door! badly denting it while i was in costco! Not pleased hopefully the dent man will sort it! :( :( :(

BOB.T 15 June 2002 09:00 PM

bugga:(

Yorkie 15 June 2002 09:01 PM

I always park well away from others to prevent this happening. I parked at Tesco at Ludlow though taking up two spaces to stop D***heads slamming their doors into mine and low and behold I got a parking ticket from Euro car parks who operated the site. My fine was £25 or £15 if I paid within 14 days[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]. I paid up but wonder if I would have got away with it by ignoring the charge.

ScoobyRAZ 15 June 2002 09:13 PM

'A parking ticket for taking up 2 spaces'.
What the hell is all that about :confused:. Is there a notice in the car park anywhere telling you to use only one space?

I bet all the old dears who park there mk2 fiestas over 2 spaces don't get a ticket!!

Rich

Yorkie 15 June 2002 09:45 PM

Know what you mean Rich, but the ticket said that I was "inconveniencing other customers". What a load of b*llocks. There were plenty of spaces otherwise I would not have contemplated this "selfish" parking method. I was well pissed off I can tell you. It was a pay and display car park where you get reimbursed at the supermarket checkout. I was new to the area and never saw the warning "you must parked within the lined bays"[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

ScoobyRAZ 15 June 2002 10:09 PM

What a load of ballearics. Those feckn great big offroaders don't even fit in some of these 'lined parking bays'. It sounds more like that w*nker who gave you the ticket was jealous of your motor.

Oh well, maybe next time you could always sling a baby seat in the back and park in the 'mother/father extra wide parking places :;) .

shunty 15 June 2002 10:36 PM

unlucky deerhunter, always bad news when she gets damaged.
I always try to park next to other nice looking motors if I can.

shunty

[Edited by shunty - 6/15/2002 10:37:13 PM]

Scooby-Doo 15 June 2002 11:26 PM

I got a ticket in Tesco's for not parking in an allocated bay, there were no bays as they were all taken !!!

ADP 16 June 2002 12:15 PM

Someone threw a f-king glass at my car in the celebrations after the england win yesterday - I saw him do it. Problem he was a massive bloke with 10 mates, I was with 1 other? Very luckily it hit the window and bounced off other wise I would have gone mental - and probably got a kicking too

dicky ticker 16 June 2002 09:47 PM

d/h

know what you mean. same thing happened to me in my prev. car at costcos as well. was only a mondeo but still pi55e5 you off

feel for you mate as u have got it lookin nice

sebastian 16 June 2002 10:00 PM

**** tescos i wouldnt shop there if they ticket their own customers

surely if you ignore the ticket theres nothing they could do? It is private property and they'd have to take out a civil case, it wouldnt be worht their time and money.

SCOOBERATORS 16 June 2002 10:02 PM

Sorry to hear that mate they didnt damage my spoiler did they.

There is too many people out there that dont care about cars at all.