ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Old ones but good ones (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1053930-old-ones-but-good-ones.html)

lozgti1 17 April 2018 09:10 PM

Old ones but good ones

Just watched Brewster's Millions again for first time in about 20 years. Richard Pryor and John Candy.Both great. Just starting Blues Brothers. Not seen that for a while:D

Bit sick to death of everything being 'Marvel' at the moment:razz: I'm getting old.lol

guinnessman2001 19 April 2018 07:34 PM

Blues Brothers is hilarious.

"The use of unnecessary violence in the apprehension of the Blues Brothers has been approved"

So many classic lines.

:lol1:

yabbadoo4 20 April 2018 12:31 AM

watched weird science and ferris bullers day off recently both classics in my book.

pimmo2000 20 April 2018 05:45 AM

Try Banshee .. pretty good

the shreksta 22 April 2018 08:18 AM

watched Robocop and the goonies last week.......

damn I forgot how violent Robocop is, Clarence boddicker is the ultimate bad guy :)

pimmo2000 22 April 2018 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 12006654)
watched Robocop and the goonies last week.......

damn I forgot how violent Robocop is, Clarence boddicker is the ultimate bad guy :)

Took my kids to the local motorbike shop and I pointed to one of the bikes yesterday and said that looks like Robocop .. who's that was the reply ..

:Suspiciou

Ok, so they're 7 and 8 .. but still ..

"bitches leave"

the shreksta 22 April 2018 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by pimmo2000 (Post 12006656)
Took my kids to the local motorbike shop and I pointed to one of the bikes yesterday and said that looks like Robocop .. who's that was the reply ..

:Suspiciou

Ok, so they're 7 and 8 .. but still ..

"bitches leave"

lol bitches leave

my favorite quote is............

"ive got the muscle to shove enough of this factory so far up your stupid wop ass that you'll **** snow for a year"

I was talking to a pal the other day about films of yesteryear compared to todays films and we both agree that films from the 80's and 90's in our opinion are so much better than the over hyped ****e that Hollywood churns out now.

terminator 2 is now 27 years old and I still class it as one of the all time greats..........cant see myself saying that about the avengers in 27 years.

another great film is jaws, forget the poor special effects etc its not about that, jaws did what it was supposed to do and that was to scare the living **** out of people in the sea

pimmo2000 22 April 2018 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 12006659)
lol bitches leave

my favorite quote is............

"ive got the muscle to shove enough of this factory so far up your stupid wop ass that you'll **** snow for a year"

I was talking to a pal the other day about films of yesteryear compared to todays films and we both agree that films from the 80's and 90's in our opinion are so much better than the over hyped ****e that Hollywood churns out now.

terminator 2 is now 27 years old and I still class it as one of the all time greats..........cant see myself saying that about the avengers in 27 years.

another great film is jaws, forget the poor special effects etc its not about that, jaws did what it was supposed to do and that was to scare the living **** out of people in the sea

weird how they were so much more graphic .. and I used to watch them as a young child .. I was 7 when T2 came out and I watched it .. I wouldn't dream of letting my kids anywhere near that now ..

silver-sub 22 April 2018 10:49 AM

Beverly Hills cop��

joz8968 22 April 2018 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by silver-sub
Beverly Hills cop��

GTFO.

SWIDT.

silver-sub 22 April 2018 01:02 PM

Lol!

"We aren't falling for the banana in the tailpipe."

legb4rsk 22 April 2018 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by silver-sub (Post 12006680)
Beverly Hills cop��

'Who are you?'

'I'm your worst nightmare.A n&*^%$r with a badge.'

lozgti1 22 April 2018 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by yabbadoo4 (Post 12006396)
watched weird science and ferris bullers day off recently both classics in my book.

:thumb: