ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Travellers (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1052918-travellers.html)

An0n0m0us 23 February 2018 09:26 AM

Oh and another thing about pikeys in my experience is they never pick a fight when they are on their own, they will only be up for it if in a group and you are on your own. Shows them for what they are. I had experience of that when my Mum was dieing in hospital and there was a pikey family in the next ward and they were causing havoc in the hospital. Funny I wasn't in the mood for their antics at the time and let them know it when they tried it on.

^Qwerty^ 23 February 2018 08:14 PM

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...-9000-11491517

Pretty much sums up what I was told as recently as this weekend. The police around here will not go on to some traveller sites as they fear for their lives. I'll quote now what was said, "they'll pull shotguns on us".

So they know they have guns but won't do f'all about it. Would I be afforded the same attitude if the police suspected I had an illegal gun... I doubt it. One rule for the majority and the P1keys do WTF they like.

madscoob 23 February 2018 08:37 PM

anyone one remember when viz did a p1ss take of pikeys and did a spread called thieving gypsie bstards ? viz got sued by the roma gypsy comunity for deflormation of character, and the roma won, a week or so later the head of the roma gypsy community was up in court for recieving stolen generators, and viz took it right out of em, they are round our way at the moment selling kitchen knives and mattresses from transit vans

ray54 23 February 2018 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by An0n0m0us (Post 11996977)
I used to live in a village in Kent that had resident pikeys, not a camp thankfully, was a sodding great house and gardens with eagles on the gate posts etc but they had stuck a load of caravans in the gardens :facepalm: :lol1:

The worst time was whenever there was a pikey funeral in the village. They would park along the road and block it and not give a fcuk and you know full well the police wanted nothing to do with it. You have never seen so many new blinged up Range Rovers in one place and they say crime doesn't pay :rolleyes: Full on horse drawn funeral cart etc with shire horses proper old style funeral procession with all the trimmings. Again the general public were just made to wait or go another way the village was pretty much a stay clear zone for several hours whenever it was a pikey funeral :rolleyes:

I absolutely detest them with a passion. Kent has always been a hotspot for pikeys and they are a scourge on anywhere they turn up. If there is anything that needs culling in England, it's pikeys :thumb:

What do they do with the dead pikey after the funeral ?.

Dump it with the rest of their sh1he, or does it go to a cemetery?. :wonder:

NotFromSomerset 23 February 2018 09:17 PM

The only thing pikeys care about is their caravans. Everything they own is in those things. Damage the caravans and they will leave the area sharpish. They don't want the grief.
Loads of them moving around Northampton not too long ago, one of them got set on fire at night and never seen the ****ers since.

ray54 23 February 2018 09:51 PM

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...f2b67bb1d2.jpg

Hello fire brigade, my home is on fire. hello! hello! hello! hello! :hjtwofing

dpb 24 February 2018 03:00 AM

Call up the rozzers wouldn't they..

Probably not hahaha

wayne9t9 28 February 2018 11:46 AM

Local industrial estate after they traveled. Spot the scoob at 0:30 :)

The Trooper 1815 28 February 2018 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 11996631)
Under the heavens under the sky we are but one family - Bruce Lee

A yellow.
Are Travellers still dressing their female children like Ten Dorrah Hookers?

Mr Fuji 28 February 2018 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 11996657)
Good and bad in all community’s i bet most on here probally never met a member of the travelling community jumping on the bandwagon as normal

I do not have to meet a member of group to see the trouble they cause, but yes, not all necessarily bad. However, overall, they do cause issues wherever they go.

As for racism, strictly not true, not even by UN definition, but still some pretty unpleasant views being displayed here!

wrx300scooby 28 February 2018 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by wayne9t9 (Post 11997952)
Local industrial estate after they traveled. Spot the scoob at 0:30 :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2OhmuyYUzA

:lol1: I wasn't expecting that.

ray54 28 February 2018 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 11996631)
Under the heavens under the sky we are but one family - Bruce Lee

Yes true , but there are some familys you just don,t want anywhere near you,

because they WILL take your kids toys when they are asleep.....

dpb 25 November 2018 03:31 AM

the shreksta 25 November 2018 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 12035901)

****ing scum

urban 26 November 2018 11:18 AM

They really are scumbags, the dirty b@tards have been stealing dogs in various parts of Northern Ireland also

jameswrx 26 November 2018 04:10 PM

I was out looking for a lease van to work on one day, just had a vague address so assumed it was the usual road worker etc. Couldn’t find the guy so rang and asked where he was, he was skirting round just giving me some address I couldn’t find until I said “you’re not on the pik.. I mean travellers site are you?” To which he replied “yeah, that’s it”

Lad was a ‘traveller’ living on one of their lovely sites but had got a job as a delivery driver for Amazon! He had a brand new Renault trafic that he racked up 18k miles on in no time, it was absolutely battered! Looked like he’d been rallying in the poor van! He’d smashed the wheel arch liners out & broken the washer bottle to pieces due to off roading it. I asked him what he’d done and he just pi55ed himself and said he beats the crap out of it across fields.

The whole time I was there I had a constant drip of different blokes come over asking me “whadda ya doin boy!” The whole place was an absolute turd hole!

Theres a site about 10 miles or so away from me that got turned over by some strange cross section of London/tonbridge criminals a while back, they went in a started beating the travellers up. They’ve all gone to prison for a long time! Some people say round there they deserve a medal.

silver-sub 26 November 2018 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by jameswrx (Post 12036052)
I was out looking for a lease van to work on one day, just had a vague address so assumed it was the usual road worker etc. Couldn’t find the guy so rang and asked where he was, he was skirting round just giving me some address I couldn’t find until I said “you’re not on the pik.. I mean travellers site are you?” To which he replied “yeah, that’s it”

Lad was a ‘traveller’ living on one of their lovely sites but had got a job as a delivery driver for Amazon! He had a brand new Renault trafic that he racked up 18k miles on in no time, it was absolutely battered! Looked like he’d been rallying in the poor van! He’d smashed the wheel arch liners out & broken the washer bottle to pieces due to off roading it. I asked him what he’d done and he just pi55ed himself and said he beats the crap out of it across fields.

The whole time I was there I had a constant drip of different blokes come over asking me “whadda ya doin boy!” The whole place was an absolute turd hole!

Theres a site about 10 miles or so away from me that got turned over by some strange cross section of London/tonbridge criminals a while back, they went in a started beating the travellers up. They’ve all gone to prison for a long time! Some people say round there they deserve a medal.

You're lucky you weren't this guy: