ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Travellers (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1052918-travellers.html)

RobsyUK 20 February 2018 09:59 PM

Travellers

Why do travellers lie?
They make out they are the victims and that the world is against them but as soon as they are moved on there is mess everywhere!

On bbc three counties radio the jvs show was doing a piece on travelers and the presenter even went to one of their illegal sites.

Spoke to one lady who said they are clean, respectable and here for a family funeral. As soon as they were gone rubbish was everywhere!

I’ve noticed near me on the playing field some have set up Home.

Wonder what it will look like when they are gone...

Pross 20 February 2018 10:33 PM

Lock up your sheds.

Peedee 20 February 2018 11:19 PM

I detest pikeys with a passion. They serve no purpose whatsoever, make people’s lives a misery and leave a trail of $hit and destruction wherever they go, whilst costing the tax-payer thousands of pounds in the inevitable clean-up that is required whenever they decide to move. The world would be a better place without them, period.

wrx300scooby 20 February 2018 11:24 PM

Scum plain and simple

ZANY 21 February 2018 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by Pross (Post 11996516)
Lock up your sheds.

:lol1: my neighbours shed got robbed Sunday morning :lol1:

No lie :(

Paben 21 February 2018 09:04 AM

In my area they are responsible for most of the hare coursing incidents. When they show up farm thefts and rural crimes soar.

RAGGY DOO 21 February 2018 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Paben (Post 11996546)
In my area they are responsible for most of the hare coursing incidents. When they show up farm thefts and rural crimes soar.

You must live around the fens been there chasing many a big rabbit with plenty of travelling men
This thread is racist
Let’s have a pop at Blacks yellows Jews Muslims why stop at travellers

mrtheedge2u2 21 February 2018 10:03 AM

How is speaking the truth racist?

urban 21 February 2018 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by mrtheedge2u2 (Post 11996561)
How is speaking the truth racist?

Its not racist.
He must be a traveller himself.

Hare/Rabbit coursing is illegal I thought.

alcazar 21 February 2018 10:53 AM

And most cops are scared stiff of them, (not hares, pikeys).

JTaylor 21 February 2018 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 11996550)
You must live around the fens been there chasing many a big rabbit with plenty of travelling men
This thread is racist

Being a Muslim is not race specific.

RAGGY DOO 21 February 2018 11:29 AM

Being a raping child abusing man of god isn’t either

JTaylor 21 February 2018 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 11996574)
Being a raping child abusing man of god isn’t either

Agreed.

jason7579 21 February 2018 12:38 PM

They (travellers) caused about £30,000 worth of damage and clear up charges in one of the parks near to me. That was after having been there only 3 days!

legb4rsk 21 February 2018 01:12 PM

Years ago there was a tv programme about this.They took a female 'traveller' up in a helicopter around a legal site.There where mountains of rubbish all around the site where they had dumped stuff over the fence that surrounded the site.She denied seeing anything!!:cuckoo:

They are coached from birth to lie straight in your face.

Paben 21 February 2018 01:28 PM

This thread is racist

Talking your usual rot, and it's illegal but I guess even you know that.

coupe_20vt 21 February 2018 01:48 PM

We had a bunch of filthy pikeys set up camp on our recreation ground. They removed a fence to gain entry (apparently it wasn't there when they arrived), broke into the changing rooms and wrecked all the sinks, toilets and showers and also broke all the football posts. When they left it took 4 skips to clear up the sh!t thet'd left.

If I had my way I'd torch their caravans with them locked inside.

Complete and utter scum, the lot of them.

matty01 21 February 2018 03:23 PM

...wierd....it's almost like they are a dishonest bunch,we will never know....

edited so not to breach human rights by stating actual truth

Wurzel 21 February 2018 03:27 PM

I thought we weren't allowed to say Pikey on here, I recall numerous people getting banned for calling a Pikey a Pikey in the past.

ZANY 21 February 2018 03:37 PM

This thread is racist

What are yellows? Or blacks?
That’s you being a racist GANDU imo :freak3: ...

RAGGY DOO 21 February 2018 04:09 PM

Under the heavens under the sky we are but one family - Bruce Lee

An0n0m0us 21 February 2018 04:16 PM

This thread is racist

Pikeys are not a race :rolleyes: I do laugh when they come on the radio claiming it's racist :lol1:

matty01 21 February 2018 04:57 PM

Gypsys are not a race they are a nationality , gypsys will say otherwise just for the racial hatred protection it affords, they are total utter...you know the truth that we aren't allowed to speak anymore....... . next we won't be able to call out murderers 'cos it hurts their feelings , get out of human rights fiasco asap

matty01 21 February 2018 04:59 PM

This thread is racist

they are not a race you muppet

JTaylor 21 February 2018 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by matty01 (Post 11996642)
Gypsys are not a race they are a nationality , gypsys will say otherwise just for the racial hatred protection it affords, they are total utter...you know the truth that we aren't allowed to speak anymore....... . next we won't be able to call out murderers 'cos it hurts their feelings , get out of human rights fiasco asap

Romani are an ethnic group.

matty01 21 February 2018 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 11996647)
Romani are an ethnic group.

Irish are not though,if a gypsy/pikey/traveller says they are Romany they only have themselves to blame when no-one believes them...

JTaylor 21 February 2018 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by matty01 (Post 11996650)
Irish are not though,if a gypsy/pikey/traveller says they are Romany they only have themselves to blame when no-one believes them...

Irish travellers and the Roma are distinct groups. The people pejoratively known as ‘Pikeys’ are the former and are not an ethnic group. ‘Gypsy’ is a term used synonymously and in error to describe all travellers and, if we’re to practice a little exactitude, should be avoided.

the shreksta 21 February 2018 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by legb4rsk (Post 11996589)
Years ago there was a tv programme about this.They took a female 'traveller' up in a helicopter around a legal site.There where mountains of rubbish all around the site where they had dumped stuff over the fence that surrounded the site.She denied seeing anything!!:cuckoo:

They are coached from birth to lie straight in your face.

they should have shoved the fishy-minged slapper out of the chopper from a great height

RAGGY DOO 21 February 2018 05:55 PM

Good and bad in all community’s i bet most on here probally never met a member of the travelling community jumping on the bandwagon as normal

Paben 21 February 2018 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 11996653)
they should have shoved the fishy-minged slapper out of the chopper from a great height

Preferably when it was flying inverted, too