ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Subaru R205 (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1052775-subaru-r205.html)

redevil1 17 February 2018 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 11995846)
Savage best of luck with it

Thank's super excited

i have a new 911 Targa on order and i'm more excited about this for some bizarre reason

redevil1 17 February 2018 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by hedgecutter (Post 11995860)
The wait will kill you if the taxes don't.

I have a healthy collection to keep me occupied

juggers 17 February 2018 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by hedgecutter (Post 11995859)
Superb car; well played! Juggers, now you know how I felt when PT82 bought in his yellow spec C!! You are not alone!

:lol1:

There are two in the country that are off the road because they can't get them registered. Keighley Trade some other guys in the midlands who contacted me. I've not been alone for a while :D

hedgecutter 17 February 2018 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by juggers (Post 11995871)
:lol1:

There are two in the country that are off the road because they can't get them registered. I've not been alone for a while, Keighley Trade some other guys in the midlands who contacted me. I've not been alone for a while :D

At least you've been on the road, when you haven't been tinkering! What's happened to the mega motor build?

RAGGY DOO 17 February 2018 11:12 AM

Too funny hedge cutter

juggers 17 February 2018 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by hedgecutter (Post 11995875)
At least you've been on the road, when you haven't been tinkering! What's happened to the mega motor build?

Its built and ready to go on, only issue is 2month wait for Chevron :(

NotFromSomerset 18 February 2018 11:05 AM

It's a beaut. Didn't these come with the sti brembo 6 pots that were on the RA-R? sexy brakes

redevil1 18 February 2018 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by NotFromSomerset (Post 11996032)
It's a beaut. Didn't these come with the sti brembo 6 pots that were on the RA-R? sexy brakes

think they are same brakes as RAR

T5NYW 18 February 2018 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by redevil1 (Post 11995817)

very nice :thumb:

redevil1 20 April 2018 01:44 PM

Anyone successfully registered one yet ?

Linksfahrer 20 April 2018 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by redevil1 (Post 12006460)
Anyone successfully registered one yet ?

Theoretically , once just one has been registered in EU, then it would have to be accepted.

In Germany you'd get a "Gutachten Nr" as a personal import, easier and cheaper provided of course you have the EU chassis type number for it , which presumably you don't.

Otherwise here in DE, ( If you wish to pay for it to be assessed ).

Translated:

Finally, a distinction is made:
- the general operating permit (ABE); It will be issued after inspection to the manufacturerfor mass-produced vehicles.

This # is what you would like to find by contacting Subaru. Or Else :

- the individual operating permit (EBE); It is issued by the local vehicle registration officefor a single vehicle, for example when a foreign vehicle is to be imported and approved without a national ABE.

Once that has been done once in EU then it is possible to move it from any other EU nation as a personal import.

If this has not been Reg'd in UK yet, then I would check the Dutch importers as they have a habit of getting the special cars in first.
Look on Autoscout NL or DE and see what cars they have already on offer ,
then as the importer is no going to help you back track to the countries registering authority.

redevil1 20 April 2018 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Linksfahrer (Post 12006464)
Theoretically , once just one has been registered in EU, then it would have to be accepted.

In Germany you'd get a "Gutachten Nr" as a personal import, easier and cheaper provided of course you have the EU chassis type number for it , which presumably you don't.

Otherwise here in DE, ( If you wish to pay for it to be assessed ).

Translated:

Finally, a distinction is made:
- the general operating permit (ABE); It will be issued after inspection to the manufacturerfor mass-produced vehicles.

This # is what you would like to find by contacting Subaru. Or Else :

- the individual operating permit (EBE); It is issued by the local vehicle registration officefor a single vehicle, for example when a foreign vehicle is to be imported and approved without a national ABE.

Once that has been done once in EU then it is possible to move it from any other EU nation as a personal import.

If this has not been Reg'd in UK yet, then I would check the Dutch importers as they have a habit of getting the special cars in first.
Look on Autoscout NL or DE and see what cars they have already on offer ,
then as the importer is no going to help you back track to the countries registering authority.

Thanks, sounds like a bit of a mission

fpan 21 April 2018 09:07 AM

Immy (juggers) on here has registered a R205 in UK.

kennyc 22 April 2018 11:55 AM

Nice. Congrats on the purchase. So want one myself

redevil1 09 July 2018 02:17 PM

Update..

Managed to get it registered BOOM

RAGGY DOO 09 July 2018 02:27 PM

Well in son

kennyc 09 July 2018 02:47 PM

Great! What is the process?

redevil1 09 July 2018 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by kennyc (Post 12017422)
Great! What is the process?

just a normal IVA think i got lucky as my mate imported a spec c (hatch) and he got refused IVA

redevil1 24 December 2018 09:16 PM

sold

bonesetter 24 December 2018 09:29 PM

All's well that ends well?