ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   chevron motorsport - my experience (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1052707-chevron-motorsport-my-experience.html)

juggers 14 February 2018 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 11995247)
Ian doesn’t care mate

Must be making to much $$$ then :D

legb4rsk 14 February 2018 09:15 AM

I suppose it's difficult if your making a decent living even with a few problems when the next step is probably to get someone in to sort out you IT & admin issues that will cost you money.

I did a test at work to ascertain what my skill sets where.
I scored very well on technical & creative ability but had about the lowest possible score for admin, organisation & planning.

:D:D:D:D

urban 14 February 2018 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by legb4rsk (Post 11994850)
That excuse might have worked in the 1990's but emails really don't go missing anymore.

I beg to differ, we have emails to customers "go missing" on a regular basis, they get rejected/quarantined by their provider for varying reasons.
In fact there were two yesterday, rejected because of the attachment size apparently, and we received no notice of failed delivery

jazzyjembreaze 14 February 2018 11:01 AM

God help anybody who wants to look at this thread regarding recommendations for “Chevron”
It’s all about Godspeed FFS
Another Scoobynet cluster**** !!!

rickybobby 14 February 2018 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by jazzyjembreaze (Post 11995283)
God help anybody who wants to look at this thread regarding recommendations for “Chevron”

Agreed, it always seems to be the same people jumping on others posts to create/vent their own arguments. Seems incredibly selfish.

Tidgy 14 February 2018 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by jazzyjembreaze (Post 11995283)

its sn what do you expect? lol

the shreksta 14 February 2018 05:57 PM

yeah guys please dont use this thread to settle your differences with other people. if you do have an issue with ian then sort it out with him in private.

this thread was a review on a well known company to help others who might be thinking of using them.

ian from godspeed has been nothing but helpful with me so i cannot fault his service at all and the brakes are settling in nicely :)

simon @ chevron actually took the time to email me to find out how im getting on with the car.......now that is good customer service and aftercare.

awesome stuff :)

bonesetter 14 February 2018 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 11995401)
yeah guys please dont use this thread to settle your differences with other people. if you do have an issue with ian then sort it out with him in private.

this thread was a review on a well known company to help others who might be thinking of using them.

ian from godspeed has been nothing but helpful with me so i cannot fault his service at all and the brakes are settling in nicely :)

simon @ chevron actually took the time to email me to find out how im getting on with the car.......now that is good customer service and aftercare.

awesome stuff :)

That is good

Good to be back OT :)

Hughy 14 February 2018 07:00 PM

Not had any dealings with Ian from Godspeed, but I have to agree with The Shreksta, the service you get from Simon and his team down at Chevron is second to none, Simon also phoned me a few days latter to see how I was getting on with the car and what I thought to the set up, now that's what you call after sales service....;):thumb:

the shreksta 24 February 2018 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Hughy (Post 11995408)
Not had any dealings with Ian from Godspeed, but I have to agree with The Shreksta, the service you get from Simon and his team down at Chevron is second to none, Simon also phoned me a few days latter to see how I was getting on with the car and what I thought to the set up, now that's what you call after sales service....;):thumb:

car is bedding in nicely now, will be taking it back in a few weeks so simon can check everything and make any adjustments needed