ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Insurance (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/)
-   -   Gary Moulson (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/1052425-gary-moulson.html)

abc 30 January 2018 11:08 AM

Gary Moulson

Just a quick word of public thanks to Gary at Keith Michaels. He's been a star over the many years we've had our Scooby, and he's just proved that again. Cheers!

eafertynyne 07 February 2018 10:47 AM

I’ve been insured with Keith Michaels and dealt with Gary for the last 10 years and never had an issue.

This year I had to arrange cover with one of his colleagues as Gary was off sick and it’s the first time I’ve ever had an issue. Today, Gary has done everything he can to rectify the situation, but the end result is that my annual premium has now increased since the policy commenced a month ago.

So to reiterate, speak to Gary and only Gary at Keith Michaels.

ZANY 07 February 2018 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by eafertynyne (Post 11993957)
I’ve been insured with Keith Michaels and dealt with Gary for the last 10 years and never had an issue.

This year I had to arrange cover with one of his colleagues as Gary was off sick and it’s the first time I’ve ever had an issue. Today, Gary has done everything he can to rectify the situation, but the end result is that my annual premium has now increased since the policy commenced a month ago.

So to reiterate, speak to Gary and only Gary at Keith Michaels.

So why has it gone up if you don’t mind me asking was there any valid reason given?

Did you not question it at time of renewal why it was increased ?

eafertynyne 07 February 2018 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by ZANY (Post 11993968)
So why has it gone up if you don’t mind me asking was there any valid reason given?

Did you not question it at time of renewal why it was increased ?

I received the renewal and contacted Keith Michaels to negotiate a reduction. We all do that right?

Anyway, Gary wasn’t available, but I was assured it could be dealt with in his absence. A price was agreed and I paid up.

A month later, it turns out the price we’d agreed to, was impossible for Keith Michaels to honour. As the agreement was verbal and the phone call not recorded meant I didn’t have much choice but to pay the difference.

Gary did his best and met me half-way, so I’m happy-ish. I’m confident that the increased price would still be less than their competitors anyway.

As I say, I’ve never previously had any problems, but my point being – always go through Gary.

ZANY 07 February 2018 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by eafertynyne (Post 11993983)
I received the renewal and contacted Keith Michaels to negotiate a reduction. We all do that right?

Anyway, Gary wasn’t available, but I was assured it could be dealt with in his absence. A price was agreed and I paid up.

A month later, it turns out the price we’d agreed to, was impossible for Keith Michaels to honour. As the agreement was verbal and the phone call not recorded meant I didn’t have much choice but to pay the difference.

Gary did his best and met me half-way, so I’m happy-ish. I’m confident that the increased price would still be less than their competitors anyway.

As I say, I’ve never previously had any problems, but my point being – always go through Gary.

Funny comment: cool story bro :cool:
I think you’ve footed the bill for his new tyres he’s just bought instead of me :lol1:

Serious comment: good to know he tried his best and met you half way and all wasn’t sour I’d always recommend him top bloke :thumb:

ZANY 07 February 2018 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by fawor (Post 11994050)
for 400 quid from Yours xxr's all You can buy are centre caps and new wheel nuts:lol1:
forget about tyres and alloys
always You can try 3d printed alloys from Your Brownpants boyfriend:norty:

U SILLY BIATCH :nono:

Fackin troll :lol1:

ZANY 07 February 2018 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by fawor (Post 11994050)
for 400 quid from Yours xxr's all You can buy are centre caps and new wheel nuts:lol1:
forget about tyres and alloys
always You can try 3d printed alloys from Your Brownpants boyfriend:norty:

You tarted up pretty well next to daddy ehh GANDU :p
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...8817d0971.jpeg

ZANY 09 February 2018 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by northamptonfawor (Post 11994273)
you on the other hand haven't even got 400 quid
that's why all you can afford is a 15 year old wrx then buy knock off Sti parts too glue in it ...

In a nutshell :lol::lol::lol: