ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   MAGNEX ALIVE AND WELL (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/105135-magnex-alive-and-well.html)

Caroline Slater 14 June 2002 02:54 PM

Magnex has certainly not gone in to recivership, and that's official direct from Magnex.. What is true is that we do have a back order due to an unprecedented high demand for our products. However, we have turned up our production volumes to reduce the back order situation and keep supplies coming - so availability now getting better as our large dealers take stocks. If anyone wants Magnex but is having difficulties please contact us direct and we will steer you to the dealer who has the product you want.
Again - Magnex is not in receivership and is actually having it's best year yet! So sorry to all our hopeful competitors - we are here to stay!
Caroline Slater
Marketing Manager, Magnex Exhausts

SCOSaltire 14 June 2002 03:13 PM

Glad to hear it!!
keep up the good work on lovely exhausts :D

Hanley 14 June 2002 03:25 PM

have a full decat magnex exhaust.....wicked sound!!!!

ScoobySnack 14 June 2002 03:26 PM

:)

J (Magnex User and Abuser):)

MATTeL 14 June 2002 03:32 PM

I don't have a Magnex, but I am glad the company are having their best year yet. :D

Hopefully there are plenty more to come!

Phil 14 June 2002 03:32 PM

Its amazing how rumours fester and spread and can cause terrible problems for these companies

Glad Magnox is alive and well

Phil

ian_sadler 14 June 2002 03:45 PM

Caroline,

Looking at the earlier post I Think you need to have a word with some of your dealers.

Ian

jetskidia 14 June 2002 04:30 PM

I recently tried to buy a Magnex full system for my car and got messed around something rotten !!!!!!!!
In the end after several attempts of buying a Magnex, I went and bought a full Scorpion system, and I think I made the right choice according to my mechanic who fitted it.
Chris

ScoobyJawa 14 June 2002 04:41 PM

Except the scorpion dp is more restrictive than the magnex ;)

Dream Weaver 14 June 2002 04:44 PM

Caroline

Can you do me a cheap system for a 1994 MR2 NA Rev3 model? :D:D

If you dont ask, you dont get :)

DW

ChrisB 14 June 2002 04:44 PM

Can't say better than that - clears up the rumours I think :)

ADP 14 June 2002 04:55 PM

Isnt it amazing the number of dealears and manufacturers who "suddenly" appear on Scoobynet sometimes - like who told them or were they just surfing around??

Im not having a go - I enjoyed a full magnex system on my 106 Rallye and very nice it was too, its just interesting

andy

Tigertim 14 June 2002 04:56 PM

Great to hear it, far better exhaust than the crap from Scooby Sport!
Have to wait ages, i have heard sometimes doesn't fit and far too expensive!
Yours are great, worth the wait!

ChrisB 14 June 2002 05:09 PM

That's kinda subjective perhaps Tigertim

Tigertim 14 June 2002 05:17 PM

It is, but i think true, few peolpe have told me.
I have used them once and will never use them again, they f........ me around something chronic.
Just me may be?
Would not think so.
Lets open it up, any one else had problems with Scooby Sport?

Hong Kong Phooey 14 June 2002 05:21 PM

Caroline,
can you/someone help - I've just been to my local Halfords/Ripspeed store (Belfast, N.Ireland) to enquire about a centre section for MY99 and was told they don't do these. They phoned Magnex while I was there and confirmed there isn't such a product! I'm sure from reading this site they are available. Why would Halfords tell me that?

Jamie Whitfield 14 June 2002 06:59 PM

Well done Caroline!

Glad we sorted this one out!

DW - you know where to go you cheeky bug***! ;)

Jamie

www.j-w-racing.com

ADP 14 June 2002 07:43 PM

Tiger Tim,

You appear to be talking toilet(or do you work at Magnex perhaps? newbie 6 posts?)

Ive had 2 systems and many dealings and other parts with Scoobysport - always pleasant to deal with, helpful and honest.

Now there is a bit of "follow the sheep" that goes on towards Scoobysport exhausts, yes every man and his wife seems to have one, but then they do say people vote with their feet dont they? perhaps they buy them for a reason.