ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Subaru (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/)
-   -   Stunning blue Subaru STI Hatch 2008 (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/1050627-stunning-blue-subaru-sti-hatch-2008-a.html)

beanys 18 October 2017 10:43 PM

****Sold****

Stunning Hatch in Subaru Blue

I have look after this car for the last 2 years and It has wanted for nothing ,I have fitted a pioneer apple car play unit with reverse camera
I have included a dash cam that records front and rear, wing mirrors are auto folding when you stop,
Electric windows, Air conditioning, Parking aid, Bluetooth, Heated seats, Height adjustable driver's seat, Folding rear seats, Sports seats, Alloy wheels, Power steering, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Cruise control, Traction control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Side airbags, In excellent condition inside and out. It is extremely clean and has been extremely well looked after.
This car comes with a full 1 year MOT and a full dealers service history.

£10,000.00

Pic available on request

Thanks

Rob Day 19 October 2017 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by beanys (Post 11972612)
Stunning Hatch in Subaru Blue

I have look after this car for the last 2 years and It has wanted for nothing ,I have fitted a pioneer apple car play unit with reverse camera
I have included a dash cam that records front and rear, wing mirrors are auto folding when you stop,
Electric windows, Air conditioning, Parking aid, Bluetooth, Heated seats, Height adjustable driver's seat, Folding rear seats, Sports seats, Alloy wheels, Power steering, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Cruise control, Traction control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Side airbags, In excellent condition inside and out. It is extremely clean and has been extremely well looked after.
This car comes with a full 1 year MOT and a full dealers service history.

£10,000.00

Pic available on request

Thanks

Completely standard hatch, no modifications whatsoever bar cameras? Miles? Services? etc

Good luck with the sale :thumb:

Peedee 19 October 2017 05:34 PM

Asking 10k for a car and that’s best advert you can do?

I won’t be ‘requesting’ any pics :Whatever_

beanys 19 October 2017 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Peedee (Post 11972714)
Asking 10k for a car and that’s best advert you can do?

I won’t be ‘requesting’ any pics :Whatever_

Ill not sleep knowing that :lol:

Wull 20 October 2017 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by beanys (Post 11972734)
Ill not sleep knowing that :lol:

I think looking at your "ad" you were asleep when you done it :Whatever_

hedgecutter 20 October 2017 07:57 AM

Mileage, service history?

BrownPantsRacing 20 October 2017 09:40 AM

A few pics would certainly help to sell this.

GLWTS

RAGGY DOO 20 October 2017 01:13 PM

Jesus tough crowd

scoobypaul_temp 20 October 2017 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 11972815)
Jesus tough crowd

How is it a tough crowd? He is trying to sell a 10k car, and hasn't even put a picture up of it?!?!:Whatever_

RAGGY DOO 20 October 2017 03:53 PM

You buying it scooby Paul? No relax youself

scoobypaul_temp 20 October 2017 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 11972851)
You buying it scooby Paul? No relax youself

Jog on Raggy :thumb:

RAGGY DOO 20 October 2017 08:23 PM

How about you get ****ed and let the kid sell his car in peace

scoobypaul_temp 20 October 2017 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by RAGGY DOO (Post 11972918)
How about you get ****ed and let the kid sell his car in peace

You got anger issues or something? Think you can comment on FS posts but others can’t? I asked a valid question, given your comment, can you not even understand why this is such a poor sales ad!?!

Jog on, you moron :hjtwofing

555) 21 October 2017 09:31 AM

the above people have a valid point tbf

im actually looking for a blue hatch sti and switched off immediately when i noticed the advert didnt have any pictures and mileage description or any details of parts replaced e.g brakes/clutch

wrighty338 21 October 2017 04:09 PM

Problem is time wasters on here, 50 people want pics and not one of them will buy it. It doesn't take 1 minute to send him a pm and request some hi res pictures and a phone number for someone who actually has 10k sat waiting for a car like this.

lewis87 21 October 2017 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by wrighty338 (Post 11973032)
Problem is time wasters on here, 50 people want pics and not one of them will buy it. It doesn't take 1 minute to send him a pm and request some hi res pictures and a phone number for someone who actually has 10k sat waiting for a car like this.

Indeed, pretty poor trashing the guys for sale thread.

​​​​​I've known people to put very little effort into sales ads for rather rare/expensive motorbikes with the opinion that genuinely interested folk will just pick up the phone and ask what they want to know.
​​​​

Wull 22 October 2017 12:30 AM

how can someone be genuinely interested on the info and lack of pics provided? Fair enough you can ask for pictures but the information should be there to help you make that decision.

I usually don't bother when for sale ads are that bad but I couldn't resist replying to the "sleep" comment and it really is that bad of an advert.

Rob Day 22 October 2017 11:14 AM

I blame scoobynet for poor adverts, or adverts that are lacking critical information.

There ought to be a template with mandatory fields that are to be filled in when publishing an advert. All other for sale forums do....

Peedee 22 October 2017 05:15 PM

So it’s better to reply to loads of PM’s having to repeatedly send the same pics over and again and waste your own time, rather than just put pics up and stop that from happening? Makes sense.

BrownPantsRacing 30 October 2017 02:37 PM

Let's not forget that the OP didn't pay for SN+ membership to sell like the rest of us have to!

Good thing this site is no longer moderated.