ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   MB developments (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1050226-mb-developments.html)

madmattwrx 29 September 2017 10:53 AM

MB developments

Since the good guys never seem to get the recognition they deserve I thought I'd leave a message.
I've been over to them this morning to collect an exhaust system from them and from the initial contact to enquire about it to a reply was very fast! It was taken off and ready for when they said it would be and upon collection the guys were really nice and chatty and full of knowledge and helped me above and beyond.

I will be booking with you guys soon for that remap thanks again!

jaygsi 29 September 2017 11:00 AM

This one?

https://www.scoobynet.com/car-parts-...st-system.html

Cambs_Stuart 29 September 2017 11:22 AM

I've always been impressed in my dealings with Matty. Good quality parts, shipped quickly and for a decent price. Hugely knowledgeable too.
Just a shame about all the great cars he breaks...

madmattwrx 29 September 2017 11:30 AM

No mate was a more recent one

Mattybr5@MB Developments 29 September 2017 11:31 AM

Cheers matt for the kind words glad to hear your happy and look forward to the further progress with the car that we chatted about

cheers for kind words folks always a pleasure dealing with you all

madmattwrx 29 September 2017 11:56 AM

Il ring you Monday with a view to booking in for the week after mate to get it all sorted :)

yabbadoo4 29 September 2017 12:15 PM

+1 for matty. always a great service. decent prices and fast delivery and well packaged.

nortonscooby 29 September 2017 01:26 PM

Only place i trust with my car and its nothing compared to some of the cars they deal with. But it dont matter to them if you got a 2.0n/a or a 700bhp track monster matt and the lads will alwas help you out .

jaygsi 29 September 2017 02:21 PM

Thats my only gripe. Broke some really nice cars. I try to forward ones that i seen that need breaking :thumb:

Originally Posted by Cambs_Stuart (Post 11968861)
I've always been impressed in my dealings with Matty. Good quality parts, shipped quickly and for a decent price. Hugely knowledgeable too.
Just a shame about all the great cars he breaks...

TECHNOPUG 29 September 2017 05:59 PM

And don't forget the masses of free bubble-wrap too! :)

nikon-man 29 September 2017 08:25 PM

dealt with matty in the past great guy

scooby2.5maz 29 September 2017 11:32 PM

great dealings with matty , always gives great advice and if any issues always happy to chat and deal with unlike the other local place not too far away !! :razz:

johnlogie 29 September 2017 11:57 PM

As said, bought many parts from Matty, always as described, arrive when they are supposed to and the packaging is above and beyond :)

edsel 30 September 2017 06:27 PM

Dealt with him a few times always as described and great service. I've no issues with him breaking nice cars, quality used parts for all and the rarity and value of our own cars can only rise each time another one bites the dust :)

joz8968 30 September 2017 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by madmattwrx
...I will be booking with you guys soon for that remap thanks again!

Do MBD offer mapping services, then?!

Who is their mapper/s?... Rolling road?

Mattybr5@MB Developments 30 September 2017 09:53 PM

Cheers all some great feed back and kind words it’s means a lot to us

Jose we use Andrew Carr for road cars and another mapper for the compitition cars rollers coming 2018 thou

ted bass 01 October 2017 11:16 AM

Have had plenty of bits and bobs off Matty B these last 2 or 3 yrs and can't fault him, I even drove the 300 round trip from mine once to pick up a boot lid from him lol always helpful and stuff turns up quick and well packaged:thumb:

Mattybr5@MB Developments 05 October 2017 07:52 AM

Cheers ted always a pleasure dealing with you also mate thank you

BrownPantsRacing 05 October 2017 09:21 AM

Did I read that right that you're getting a rolling road installed in 2018 Matty?

nortonscooby 05 October 2017 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing (Post 11970096)
Did I read that right that you're getting a rolling road installed in 2018 Matty?

I hope so aswell. Be some cracking r.r days there if so. P.s matty sort out a curbrough day aswell please :luxhello:

NOSSY_89 05 October 2017 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by BrownPantsRacing (Post 11970096)

Sure you got that wrong mate :lol1:

Keep it quiet lol or we won't get a chance to have our cars on looooooooooool :norty: :cool:

NOSSY_89 05 October 2017 06:43 PM

Let me tell you about my experience with MB Developements

Don't know why but decided to go to another well know garage who loads of people seem to recommend. They laughed me out and couldn't give a crap. To them my car was junk and to say I was hurt would be an understatement.

Matty seem to have the bits I needed a few months later so decided to give him a call and then dropped the car off to him. I had a whole speech ready about how I know he has cars worth £100,000+ and in comparison to that my car isn't worth a fraction but to me it has so much more value so just to take care of it.

I didn't even need to say it because when the car arrived on the trailer he called the other lads out and they all noticed the time and effort that had been put into the car. The knew it wasn't random junk put on in a chavtastic way. When the car was coming off the trailer they made sure it wasn't scrapping and even pushed the trailer down so it wouldn't get caught on the car.

Handed over the key and was headed out Matty asked me where I was going and said I was going to the station. He said it was quite far but I was going to work it out. He decided to drop me off instead.

Would recommend him to anyone even if it isn't a Subaru :thumb:

scooby2.5maz 06 October 2017 05:06 PM

Don't know why but decided to go to another well know garage who loads of people seem to recommend. They laughed me out and couldn't give a crap. To them my car was junk and to say I was hurt would be an understatement.

Which garaged laughed you out ? Do tell ??

nortonscooby 06 October 2017 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by NOSSY_89 (Post 11970195)

Matty seem to have the bits I needed a few months later so decided to give him a call and then dropped the car off to him. I had a whole speech ready about how I know he has cars worth £100,000+ and in comparison to that my car isn't worth a fraction but to me it has so much more value so just to take care of it.

I didn't even need to say it because when the car arrived on the trailer he called the other lads out and they all noticed the time and effort that had been put into the car. The knew it wasn't random junk put on in a chavtastic way. When the car was coming off the trailer they made sure it wasn't scrapping and even pushed the trailer down so it wouldn't get caught on the car.

Handed over the key and was headed out Matty asked me where I was going and said I was going to the station. He said it was quite far but I was going to work it out. He decided to drop me off instead.

Would recommend him to anyone even if it isn't a Subaru :thumb:

Sounds about right. :)

Peter Pan 06 October 2017 09:12 PM

Nice guy to deal with, quick responses to emails, fast delivery and parts are I've had have always been in very good condition. Only once I had to use another breaker because Matty couldn't help on that occasion and what I was sent was in pretty poor condition and not as described.

jaygsi 06 October 2017 10:50 PM

Does Andy map on rolling road or road?

Originally Posted by Mattybr5@MB Developments (Post 11969218)
Cheers all some great feed back and kind words it’s means a lot to us

Jose we use Andrew Carr for road cars and another mapper for the compitition cars rollers coming 2018 thou

NOSSY_89 06 October 2017 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by scooby2.5maz (Post 11970373)
Which garaged laughed you out ? Do tell ??

Think I know who you are talking about it wasn't them :)

Originally Posted by jaygsi (Post 11970442)
Does Andy map on rolling road or road?

On the road mate had mine done

scooby2.5maz 07 October 2017 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by NOSSY_89 (Post 11970443)
Think I know who you are talking about it wasn't them :)

On the road mate had mine done

Do tell ? :lol1: :lol1:

Mattybr5@MB Developments 19 October 2017 10:51 PM

Just seen this again Iv missed a fair bit glad to hear so much positive feed back we do try go up and beyond to keep everyone happy and keep there price and joy there pride and joy unlike some

As for the rolling road yes 2018 just have few things to move around before we can I stal etc but should be epic for us and everyone we deal with

Daphne01 20 October 2017 12:02 AM

Again been more than happy on previous occasions, he's just gone out of his way to do me a favour. Will definitely use again.