ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Subaru Parts (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-parts-451/)
-   -   AS Performance alloy Alternator relocation Bracket (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-parts-451/1049435-as-performance-alloy-alternator-relocation-bracket.html)

Arch 19 August 2017 10:48 AM

AS Performance alloy Alternator relocation Bracket

AS Performance alloy Alternator relocation Bracket for use with relocated alternator when rotated inlet manifold is used. Designed for use with standard Subaru alternator. Alternator not included in this price see below £160 delivered

Classic 2 pin Alternators x 2, all fully functional and either powder coated silver or painted silver all in excellent condition. £40 each

Relocation bracket and alternator in the picture £205 delivered

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...c087f6aa3e.jpg

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...3ab2999161.jpg

chrispy200+ 19 August 2017 11:00 AM

Are the 2 pin suitable for a v3 sti ra?

Arch 19 August 2017 04:40 PM

Should be, if you look at the alternator it will have a plug with either 2 or 3 pins but pretty certain it was only the last of the classics that had the 3 pin alternator which is standard on the newage cars.

chrispy200+ 19 August 2017 09:57 PM

I'm sure it is but won't get to the car till Monday to check
If it is I'll have one of the alternators, have you got a picture of the two finishes, just looking for a nice clean oe looking finish

chrispy200+ 21 August 2017 12:21 PM

I'll take one of the alternators please

johnnybon 21 August 2017 03:18 PM

Hi arch I will take the relocating bracket please send pm with payment details :thumb:

johnnybon 24 August 2017 12:13 AM

Sorry mate it's been manic at work just sent cash:thumb:

Arch 24 August 2017 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by johnnybon (Post 11961629)
Sorry mate it's been manic at work just sent cash:thumb:

I have refunded the money as it has sold

Arch 24 August 2017 08:27 AM

SOLD

johnnybon 27 August 2017 11:51 PM

Yea thanks :freak3:

Arch 28 August 2017 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by johnnybon (Post 11962372)
Yea thanks :freak3:

Ok just so there is no confusion, I have a lot of parts for sale and a lot of interest from many forums and elsewhere.

On the 21st Aug at 3.18pm you said on here you would take the bracket. At 11.16pm on 21st Aug I sent you a PM with my paypal details.

On the 23rd Aug at 0030 I sent you another PM saying I had someone else interested and if I hadn't heard from you by lunchtime I would sell it.

I still heard nothing until 24th Aug when you sent a payment, not the full amount I might add, by that time I had already sold the bracket assuming you were no longer interested. At no time did I say I would hold the part for you if you didn't pay for it so I think I acted pretty fairly waiting as long as I did.

I am sorry you did not get the bracket but genuinely assumed you had changed your mind you would not believe how often that has happened over the last 4 weeks.

johnnybon 28 August 2017 08:02 AM

It's no problem but if you want to post fact hers your pm to me
Say I got you was on a course and would not be around till Thursday and would not post till Monday so I presumed paying on Thursday would be ok

Hi mate my Paypal is I am away on a course at the minute so may be Monday before I get it away I am back late Thursday but will be honest I hate posting things on a friday as they sit all weekend.
Thanks
Archie

And as to not sending the right amount the price advertised is £160 delivered and that's what I sent I have a good reputation on here and have never had this before here's the PayPal to prove

Hi arch this is for the alternator bracket
Details
Sent to Archie Bain£160.00
Total£160.00

So as you can see was surprised when funds was returned even after I posted that I have been manic at work and had sent funds thanks anyway.

Arch 28 August 2017 10:31 AM

It had to happen eventually I suppose.

Yes I did send that PM and that was on 21st Aug at 11.16pm as I stated above.

On the 23rd Aug at 1230am I sent the following.

23 August 2017, 12:30 AM

Arch

Scooby Regular

Default Fw: Alternator bracket

Hi mate got someone else interested in the alternator bracket. If you don't want it and havnt paid for it buy lunchtime I will sell it on.
Thanks
Archie

You did not respond so I sold it I DID NOT sell it without first letting you know.

I also DID NOT receive the full amount you may have sent £160 but you either did not send it as a gift or did not add the fees but it was immaterial as I had already sold it.

Note from John Farrow
Hi arch this is for the alternator bracket
Details
Sent by John Farrow
£160.00

Fee

-negative £5.64

Total

£154.36
See details on classic site

I apologised in my previous post but you chose not to accept that your choice obviously but as I said I feel I acted fairly you obviously don't there is nothing I can do about that now but as I said I did not just sell this on without contacting you, the fact that you did not check your PM's is not something I can do anything about.

Arch 28 August 2017 10:32 AM

And please delete my email address from your post if I wanted my personal email on a public forum I would add it

johnnybon 28 August 2017 02:27 PM

I'm so sorry if I have upset you I have removed it now :thumb:

Also no where in the add below say add fees :wonder:

Plus on you other advert in full car breaking it's advertised at £150 so lots of confusion all round :freak3:

chrispy200+ 28 August 2017 10:14 PM

Alternator? Or are they sold or should I pm you

Arch 28 August 2017 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by chrispy200+ (Post 11962565)
Alternator? Or are they sold or should I pm you

Oops sorry no still got them, the one in the picture is powder coated and is the one which was on the car. The other one is a refurbished one which has been painted. The one in the pic is the nicer one would need to check what delivery would be but shouldn't be much

chrispy200+ 30 August 2017 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Arch (Post 11962571)
Oops sorry no still got them, the one in the picture is powder coated and is the one which was on the car. The other one is a refurbished one which has been painted. The one in the pic is the nicer one would need to check what delivery would be but shouldn't be much

OK cool, if you could please. If powder coated one is the better finish then that would be good thanks. It's for a restoration project

Arch 31 August 2017 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by chrispy200+ (Post 11962960)
OK cool, if you could please. If powder coated one is the better finish then that would be good thanks. It's for a restoration project

Sorry for the delay insured delivery would be £9

chrispy200+ 05 September 2017 08:29 PM

Sounds good if it's still available