ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Sisters (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1048312-sisters.html)

Puff The Magic Wagon! 25 June 2017 07:22 PM

Sisters

OK, this may be somewhat tasteless or whatever but to me, it just happened.

I was friends with a family who had 2 girls about my age. This was when I was a lot lot younger. Anyway, I went out with one of them for a short time, then a number of years later the other and I got it together briefly and then even later I got back with the first (we're talking many years). Anyway, told the first about the second and she wasn't impressed but got over it. Told my current partner about it and she was like "eughh" and that I shouldn't have done it and so on.

Other than the wahey, what a man type bollox what's the general consensus on this? To me, I was good friends with both and we at different times we had mutual attractions, so what is wrong with that? In fact, I'm still good friends with them both, in fact saw them today hence the question.

andy97 25 June 2017 09:00 PM

Water under the bridge

Paben 25 June 2017 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Puff The Magic Wagon! (Post 11949287)
OK, this may be somewhat tasteless or whatever but to me, it just happened.

I was friends with a family who had 2 girls about my age. This was when I was a lot lot younger. Anyway, I went out with one of them for a short time, then a number of years later the other and I got it together briefly and then even later I got back with the first (we're talking many years). Anyway, told the first about the second and she wasn't impressed but got over it. Told my current partner about it and she was like "eughh" and that I shouldn't have done it and so on.

Other than the wahey, what a man type bollox what's the general consensus on this? To me, I was good friends with both and we at different times we had mutual attractions, so what is wrong with that? In fact, I'm still good friends with them both, in fact saw them today hence the question.

Would be more interesting if you'd had mum too

Steve001 25 June 2017 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Paben (Post 11949326)
Would be more interesting if you'd had mum too

:luxhello: Way hay :luxhello: ;)

b16jonc 25 June 2017 09:41 PM

First mistake , was talking with the current misses about your ex's !!!

ALi-B 25 June 2017 10:23 PM

Can't see any problem with it.....

Both at the same time maybe pushing the moral issues a little :o

(well, someone had to mention it :norty: )

gpssti4 25 June 2017 10:40 PM

Hmmmmmm, photos or it didn't happen is the standard reply - yes?

If you're all still friends then there is no issue.

Peedee 26 June 2017 11:57 AM

Woah, cool story bro :lol1:

Tidgy 26 June 2017 01:06 PM

are we talking at same time or separate? hahaha

tarmac terror 26 June 2017 02:27 PM

If they had a brother, and he is / was one of your mates, then you've crossed a line. Mates sisters are always off limits.

scousefly 29 June 2017 10:42 AM

who really cares

boggissimo 29 June 2017 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by tarmac terror (Post 11949427)
If they had a brother, and he is / was one of your mates, then you've crossed a line. Mates sisters are always off limits.

The other way round, but I went out with many of my sister's friends at some point or other. Most of the time she was fine with it, but when *her* friends starting coming over to see *me*, she was not!

Tidgy 29 June 2017 12:56 PM

question prob is which was the dirtier one in the sack?

ditchmyster 29 June 2017 01:22 PM

I'd say judging by the fact they didn't share information about you, then they're not particularly close, unless they did and the other one wanted a go on the stallion. :lol1:

jonc 29 June 2017 02:15 PM

Subconsciously I think you are thinking about being more than just friends with either or even both of them (again!) judging by the fact you’re asking us on an internet forum! :nono: :lol1:

steve05wrx 30 June 2017 05:55 AM

I guess as long as they weren't your sisters - then it was OK!