ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wheels And Tyres For Sale (https://www.scoobynet.com/wheels-and-tyres-for-sale-446/)
-   -   Weds Sport Tc105n Wheels & Tyres (https://www.scoobynet.com/wheels-and-tyres-for-sale-446/1047416-weds-sport-tc105n-wheels-and-tyres.html)

white-sti-2008 15 May 2017 10:49 PM

Weds Sport Tc105n Wheels & Tyres

set of 4 Original Weds Sport TC105N Wheels with Tyres ... in Black

These are 9.5 x 18 Pcd 114 and Et 35 .

They are fitted with Advan Sport Tyres .... 245 x 40 x 18 Tyres .

All tyres have 5/6 Mill Tread left .... no puncture repairs or side wall damage ..

Wheels are in perfect condition , no kerbing marking etc ....

will include centre caps .... which are extra !

wheels alone cost over £2k !

light weight and strong .....

i have the receipt and boxes they came in ....

Asking £1800 ovno

serious offers considered !

located in Warwickshire .....

These came of my Wrx STI Hatchback model .... and replaced with the originals prior to selling.

will up load pictures as soon as i can .....

in the mean time you can contact me direct at mr8turbo@yahoo.co.uk and i will email you pictures direct ..

tommyjdm 16 May 2017 12:57 AM

Hurry up with pics please!!

white-sti-2008 16 May 2017 10:36 AM

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...f579afa122.jpg

white-sti-2008 19 May 2017 09:52 PM

still available and open to offers ?

harry007 22 May 2017 01:00 PM

would they fit a hawkeye or stick out too much?

white-sti-2008 22 May 2017 09:59 PM

They fitted straight on to my Hatchback STI without any modifications ..... Fitted perfectly and gave it a better stance as well as filling the arches nicely.....

You are welcome to come and try 1 on if you want to ....

harry007 23 May 2017 12:19 AM

might just do. come back to you shortly.

white-sti-2008 24 May 2017 10:35 PM

ok .... will wait to hear from you .....

white-sti-2008 29 May 2017 04:32 PM

Any takers ........ Any offers ?

white-sti-2008 09 June 2017 10:28 PM

still available at the moment ....,, not sure for how long though ?

don't delay .... get intouch today ......

white-sti-2008 29 June 2017 04:59 PM

:notworthy Weds Sport TC105 N .......... still for sale :D

Open to offers :idea:

suprisingly still here for sale :confused:

white-sti-2008 22 July 2017 10:07 PM

ALL Offers considered ?:wonder:

Can't believe they have not been snapped up yet ..... :cry:

Will consider Any serious offers ? :cuckoo:

Contact me direct at mr8turbo@yahoo.co.uk

Need gone asap :eek:

Jay kay 24 July 2017 07:30 PM

You might want to give an idea of what you will accept if you are open to offers as its possibly putting people off who dont want to make an offer that may be considered offensive.

I'm looking for a set of black 18s currently and these would be perfect but I'd not pay over a grand for a set of used wheels regardless of purchase price I'm afraid so I won't be making an offer

white-sti-2008 24 July 2017 11:53 PM

I appreciate your comments ....but these wheels have hardly been used ... they are perfect in every way .

I purchased them for my CS400 after searching and previously having various other wheels which include Rota , Ultralite , OZ and RAYS . Only been fitted to car for a couple of weeks and even then the car was stored in my garage .

I paid just under £2k for the wheels alone and I totally understand that I will not get that money back .... even though these are light weight and strong Japanese wheels .

Hopefully by adding the Tyres and Centre Caps which all cost extra I am hoping to achieve a reasonable price .....

Only by genuine interest and viewing can appreciate the quality of these wheels ...

I am therefore open to Offers ? Will not take offensive to any offers ? And who knows you may be lucky with it ?

Hence the reason to email me direct at mr8turbo@yahoo.co.uk

There are sets available..... alloys only for £2k ! I am including tyres , all excellent condition as per description above as well as centre caps which all cost extra ........ and I am asking £1800.00 or offers welcome .......

So come on ...... if you want to grab yourself a bargain ....then get in touch ........

By all means do your research and see what they are selling for and how much a set will cost you !

white-sti-2008 09 August 2017 10:15 PM

Still for Sale .......:cry: :cry:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Adam James Bartlett 10 August 2017 07:40 PM

Sorry to say but it's def the price putting people off, found these for £290 a wheel. Great wheels though

white-sti-2008 10 August 2017 09:37 PM

Yeah ..... it may be price ..... but you get what you pay for .... if you want quality , rare , light weight wheels then these are for you ...... and like I have said if you are genuinely interested then make me an offer ?

As for you finding these for £290 a wheel ..... I am very surprised ... as I have checked most places and the only other sets are being sold by authorised dealers .... wheels only for around £2k !

Mines include full set of tyres and centre caps ....

So people if you are interested make me an offer ?

white-sti-2008 16 September 2017 09:05 PM

Still available ?

Grab a bargain ........

Need going asap .......

Open to Offers ???

white-sti-2008 30 September 2017 10:12 PM

My Subaru Impreza Wrx Sti Hatchback has been sold a couple of months ago .....

Last items left are the Weds Sport Wheels .... very rare and cost a small fortune .....

Still for sale .... Open to Offers .... £1650.00 Ono

Will throw in a set of Black Gorilla Wheel nuts and a pack of the top up oil ( that I kept .. before selling it )

Make me an offer ?? As need gone asap !

Cost a fortune for these wheels ...... so grab urself a bargain !

spindle121 01 October 2017 10:04 AM

Hi can you PM your number. Thanks

white-sti-2008 02 October 2017 09:25 PM

Still available ... :thumb:

and still open to offers :idea:

:thumb:

white-sti-2008 04 October 2017 10:50 PM

:D Make me an Offer ? :thumb:

Wedsport :notworthy Japanese Light Weight Wheels :notworthy

:sleep: Snooze you lose ....:D

MattyB1983 04 October 2017 11:42 PM

"Snooze you lose"

The advert is 5 months old... you could of fallen into a coma, come round and still had time to buy these...lol....

555) 05 October 2017 12:44 AM

pics fitted to car?

white-sti-2008 05 October 2017 12:07 PM

I only have a few and not the best as they were not on the car long before selling....

Can email them pictures to those interested direct .....

You can contact me at mr8turbo@yahoo.co.uk

And pm me OFFERS if interested .....

white-sti-2008 19 October 2017 03:44 PM

:(. Still available :wonder::wonder:

Serious offers :thumb:

Car gone and now driving German ..... although I do miss my Impreza :cry:

Jay kay 19 October 2017 05:43 PM

They are lovely but I really think you need to rethink the price considering how long it's been. I've also Googled them and found them at less than 300 per wheel so a brand new set with tyres can be bought for what you're selling them for. As they are used I'd personally not offer more than half what they are up for. Guess it depends how much you want to sell them, if you're not desperate, drop the price a few hundred quid and see what happens. If you really want them sold, knock a grand off and they'll sell quite quickly. Just my opinion and I'm not knocking you but it's been quite a while now and the lack of interest can only mean one thing

bustaMOVEs 19 October 2017 08:44 PM

Bloody hell you guys, these are Gucci wheels so if you know your wheels then you know, ironic that the comments are coming in because they want to buy for a bargain price, personally I wouldn't let these go for less than £1500!
If they were 17s then I myself would of been interested.
And please link that you seen these for £300 per wheel etc as I can't find none on a quick google search at that price

white-sti-2008 19 October 2017 08:58 PM

cheers for your advice .... but these wheels are £500.00 a corner ..... original wheels ... not fake . Other sets available are sold via Authorised Dealers on eBay and they are up for £2000.00 a set without Tyres or Centre Caps .....

I would rather wait and take a decent price for them than give them away for cheap just because they have been up for sometime does not mean I am will sell them for cheap.

I have paid my own hard earned money for them and I have the proof of purchase .

Will wait until somebody offers me a fair price for them ....

They are a bargain price at the moment considering they have tyres and include Centre Caps...

Doubt you will find a set like this for sale again ...

Still stored in my garage .... and if need be will have to remain there until sold !

bustaMOVEs 19 October 2017 09:19 PM

I know dude, put them for sale elsewhere, somebody who knows their wheels will know the true value and pay.