ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Is Tim Farron ... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1046962-is-tim-farron.html)

markjmd 25 April 2017 07:41 PM

Is Tim Farron ...

... a top or a bottom? Not that I think anyone really cares, but this is NSR after all ;)

Dingdongler 25 April 2017 08:41 PM

I didn't realise he was such a bible basher.

JTaylor 25 April 2017 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 11935681)
I didn't realise he was such a bible basher.

If he was a "Bible basher" he'd state the truth and that is that gay sex is a sin.

lozgti1 25 April 2017 10:21 PM

Controversial JT and destined for a long thread.lol

I am so out of touch nowadays with who the heck MP's,popstars,footballers are.

Never heard of him until this thread!

dpb 25 April 2017 10:27 PM

And where would we be if any body really gave a fcuk

Yes America.* Count your blessings

JTaylor 25 April 2017 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by lozgti1 (Post 11935716)
Controversial JT and destined for a long thread.lol

I am so out of touch nowadays with who the heck MP's,popstars,footballers are.

Never heard of him until this thread!

There's no controversy, Loz.

RAGGY DOO 25 April 2017 10:31 PM

[QUOTE=JTaylor;11935713]If he was a "Bible basher" he'd state the truth and that is that gay sex is a sin.[/QUOTE

Sin is a point of view

JTaylor 25 April 2017 10:35 PM

Sure, but if you're a Christian, gay sex is unequivocally a sinful act.

The Trooper 1815 25 April 2017 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 11935723)
There's no controversy, Loz.

Love thy fellow man :thumb:
Why does Adam have a belly button?

JTaylor 25 April 2017 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by The Trooper 1815 (Post 11935726)
Love thy fellow man :thumb:
Why does Adam have a belly button?

Still not got to grips with evolutionary creationism, Trooper?

RAGGY DOO 26 April 2017 12:16 AM

Heterosexual sex with a condom is considered a sin
The brainwashed sheep poisoned by the church you are ruled by a religion that is one big fake fairytale full of contradiction
There is no god
There is no afterlife
Want talk about sins talk about the raping of children and abuse handed down by the Catholic Church in the name of your god
Modern life has depowered the church in Ireland
Nobody cares anymore , gay marriage has been passed into law
Hopefully in another generation your churches will be closed and banished to the history books were it will all be redunded and forgotten over time

hedgecutter 26 April 2017 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 11935725)

Why are so many men in positions in different Christian faiths gay then? Personally I have met 6 gay priests/vicars and I don't go to church. Like entertainment and airline stewards, the church seems to attract gay men.
What a world of hypocrisy people with "beliefs" live in.

neil-h 26 April 2017 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 11935725)

Isn't the actual line something about "lying with another man". So it doesn't actually specify thou shalt not indulge in furious bumming.

Unless of course the bible was written in a "nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Know what i mean" ;) kinda way.

JTaylor 26 April 2017 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by hedgecutter (Post 11935781)
Why are so many men in positions in different Christian faiths gay then? Personally I have met 6 gay priests/vicars and I don't go to church. Like entertainment and airline stewards, the church seems to attract gay men.
What a world of hypocrisy people with "beliefs" live in.

It's quite possible to be same sex attracted, but not be sexually active.

JTaylor 26 April 2017 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by neil-h (Post 11935783)
Isn't the actual line something about "lying with another man". So it doesn't actually specify thou shalt not indulge in furious bumming.

Unless of course the bible was written in a "nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Know what i mean" ;) kinda way.

Yes, that's from Leviticus in the Old Testament and there are numerous laws that were abrogated with the coming of Jesus. So we look to the New Testament where it is clearly stated in Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9–10, 1 Timothy 1:10 and Jude 1:7 that homosexual acts are sinful. For anyone to suggest otherwise is absurd.

neil-h 26 April 2017 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 11935790)
Yes, that's from Leviticus in the Old Testament and there are numerous laws that were abrogated with the coming of Jesus. So we look to the New Testament where it is clearly stated in Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9–10, 1 Timothy 1:10 and Jude 1:7 that homosexual acts are sinful. For anyone to suggest otherwise is absurd.

It's a shame i'm at work and supposed to be "busy" :lol1: this discussion could be fun.

For instance I've just had a look at the wider context of that reference from Romans and when you look at the paragraph itself (18-28), it's not particularly favourable to the good Lord. To paraphrase because the Romans chose not to worship, God threw them under the bus.

mrtheedge2u2 26 April 2017 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 11935790)

In your good book, does it state anywhere that banging a 5 year old is a sin?

Dingdongler 26 April 2017 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 11935713)
If he was a "Bible basher" he'd state the truth and that is that gay sex is a sin.

Personally I have no interest in the opinions of religous zealots who are stupid enough to believe in fairy stories.

Dingdongler 26 April 2017 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 11935784)
It's quite possible to be same sex attracted, but not be sexually active.

So is this what you've done? Are you denying yourself a good bumming so you can go to heaven?

If I were you I'd just go do what makes you happy. If you are attracted to men then just go out there and have some cock and bum fun. It's not a sin because all religons are made up nonsense.

pimmo2000 02 May 2017 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by hedgecutter (Post 11935781)
Why are so many men in positions in different Christian faiths gay then? Personally I have met 6 gay priests/vicars and I don't go to church.

Dogging?

chocolate_o_brian 02 May 2017 07:39 AM

Subscribed ��

Paben 02 May 2017 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by neil-h (Post 11935783)

Are you a public schoolboy by any chance? :thumb:

joz8968 02 May 2017 06:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
".....And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious bumming......!!"

http://twentyfirstlegion.com/wp-cont...05/Sammy-L.jpg

markjmd 03 May 2017 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 11935904)
So is this what you've done? Are you denying yourself a good bumming so you can go to heaven?

If I were you I'd just go do what makes you happy. If you are attracted to men then just go out there and have some cock and bum fun. It's not a sin because all religons are made up nonsense.

I put this question to "that guy from down the pub who everyone knows is gay"*, and he assured the gathered company that it is indeed a sin, if the men in question are fugly or unusually poorly endowed.

* I of course took the usual precaution of first explaining that this was for research purposes only, as I have absolutely no personal interest in this kind of activity at all, whatsoever, not in the slightest little bit, no, not even to try it just once, it doesn't matter if some people really really enjoy it ... ;)

Paben 03 May 2017 08:09 PM

A local farm has just started keeping some rather attractive alpacas. This has upset the local sheep as all the boys are now heading there with flowers and chocolates. None of that gay nonsense around here!