ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wanted (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/)
-   -   Wanted: Various Newage Bolts & Gearbox Bolts / Pins (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/1044850-wanted-various-newage-bolts-and-gearbox-bolts-pins.html)

pjjohnst 23 January 2017 11:28 AM

Wanted: Various Newage Bolts & Gearbox Bolts / Pins

Hi All,

I'm rebuilding a project that i bought as a rolling road shell, and i cannot source some parts from Subaru Dealers, so i am in need of some help here if possible.

I have a 2005 WRX with the standard WRX engine (EJ205) and TR-TY754VN6AA box.

The engine and box only came with the upper bolts, and no dowels (or straight pins) or lower GB bolts, and no mount bolts at all.

I've been on ebay and ICP as well as dealers and having issues.

I was looking the the 2 x dowels (or straight pins), the lower GB bolts and the bolts used to attach the GB mount to the car.

If anyone has any of these, or even the lengths of the bolts i can go and source high tensile bolts locally.

Thanks for your help.

Peter

SLAB 24 January 2017 04:04 PM

if you send me a pic of what you want m8 i have them all just want to make sure i ge them right

pjjohnst 29 January 2017 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by SLAB (Post 11913422)
if you send me a pic of what you want m8 i have them all just want to make sure i ge them right

Hi there, apologies for the late reply, i am travelling with work.

Okay excellent, i will get a picture put on here - basically what i need are all the GB bolts that are used to connect the gearbox to the engine, and the starter bols. including the two straight pins / dowel pins.

I have since found out i also need the hex plug which keeps the pitch fork pin in place if you might also have that?

Thanks

SLAB 31 January 2017 11:45 AM

bolts

Originally Posted by pjjohnst (Post 11914688)
Hi there, apologies for the late reply, i am travelling with work.

Okay excellent, i will get a picture put on here - basically what i need are all the GB bolts that are used to connect the gearbox to the engine, and the starter bols. including the two straight pins / dowel pins.

I have since found out i also need the hex plug which keeps the pitch fork pin in place if you might also have that?

Thanks

Hi m8y i have them all if you let me know excetly which ones can sort with out pics

pjjohnst 03 February 2017 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by SLAB (Post 11915268)
Hi m8y i have them all if you let me know excetly which ones can sort with out pics

Hi there, if you can supply me with the full set that would eliminate any issued at my end.

So if you have the full bolt set inc dowels / straight pins for the engine, the 2 bolts for the starter and the hex head plug that goes in to the gearbox to stop the pitch fork pin from coming loose.

If you can upload a pic and price we can move to PM.

Thanks
peter

SLAB 03 February 2017 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by pjjohnst (Post 11915999)
Hi there, if you can supply me with the full set that would eliminate any issued at my end.

So if you have the full bolt set inc dowels / straight pins for the engine, the 2 bolts for the starter and the hex head plug that goes in to the gearbox to stop the pitch fork pin from coming loose.

If you can upload a pic and price we can move to PM.

Thanks
peter

Hi m8 i have the full set plus dowels be £22 delivered so long as your in the uk if not postage will be more £££ if your wanting them il sort a piccy for you.
Or contact me on Mob 07941217203

pjjohnst 04 February 2017 05:36 PM

Sounds great. I'm based in Shetland, postcode ZE2 9HG - if using Royal Mail should be the same cost as anywhere else.

£22 sounds good.

Happy to move to PM - I will pay immediately. Cheers

pjjohnst 06 February 2017 09:08 AM

Money sent for the set from SLAB on offer as above. Thanks.

SLAB 06 February 2017 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by pjjohnst (Post 11916902)
Money sent for the set from SLAB on offer as above. Thanks.

In post tomorrow m8

SLAB 13 February 2017 09:19 AM

Happy ?? chucked you a few other bolts in as well m8 hope alls good.
Leave us some feed back please will do same 4u

pjjohnst 13 February 2017 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by SLAB (Post 11918997)
Happy ?? chucked you a few other bolts in as well m8 hope alls good.
Leave us some feed back please will do same 4u

Delighted, thanks :)