ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Engine Management and ECU Remapping (https://www.scoobynet.com/engine-management-and-ecu-remapping-453/)
-   -   Alcatek control systems contact details (https://www.scoobynet.com/engine-management-and-ecu-remapping-453/1044650-alcatek-control-systems-contact-details.html)

nivek4209 14 January 2017 02:51 PM

Alcatek control systems contact details

Hi folks

Has anyone a phone number for the folks at alcatek lianne or andy i tbink they are called

I sent my ecu for update a while back afrer email contact but no sign of it coming back after 6 weeks and cant get a reply to my email now

Any contact details or even another email addrdss would be great

joe v3sti 14 January 2017 05:27 PM

You won't find a contact number very easily, send email as he is very difficult to get hold of.
Write your alcatek off and buy a syvecs, save yourself a lot of hassle

leeroywrx 14 January 2017 05:50 PM

I've been trying for months to contact alcatek.Got to the stage where I'm going to sell the car now I'm that annoyed I can't get my issue resolved.

nivek4209 14 January 2017 06:01 PM

If i lived in uk i would just call to the address
I coukd have mapped with old software but just wanted to have the latest update
Cant wait much longer either way

JGlanzaV 14 January 2017 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by nivek4209 (Post 11910394)
If i lived in uk i would just call to the address
I coukd have mapped with old software but just wanted to have the latest update
Cant wait much longer either way

common problem.

Engine tuner did all their development work and have a good relationship with them and it still took over 6 weeks for mine to be done....!

It is no reflection on engine tuner as they were chasing it all the time, alcatek offered various excuses etc, but all in I wouldnt recommend them to anyone

nivek4209 14 January 2017 09:33 PM

Im not here to turn this into a alcatek haters thread by all accounts the work they do is good at least good as i need or can afford all i need to know is that it is there somwhere and will be done sooner the better
Is there an email for andrew i have liannes already

JGlanzaV 15 January 2017 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by nivek4209 (Post 11910465)
Im not here to turn this into a alcatek haters thread by all accounts the work they do is good at least good as i need or can afford all i need to know is that it is there somwhere and will be done sooner the better
Is there an email for andrew i have liannes already

They do not respond to emails at all.

nivek4209 17 January 2017 11:35 PM

Well it seems all is well and dreams do come true
Got a lovey reply from lianne today apoligising for the delay and telling me my ecu will be sorted tomorrow and back in the post to me
:):):)

johnlogie 18 January 2017 12:07 AM

This is the number I contacted them on about a year ago. Hope it helps.
0333 123 7890

joe v3sti 18 January 2017 04:51 AM

Glad you've got a reply, don't count your chickens until that ecu arrives back. Over 6weeks is absolutely disgraceful and to not even receive a simple reply of acknowledgement is unacceptable.

This is the very reason I went to syvecs, the after sales service and care is brilliant, no access code's etc

I wouldn't have an Alcatek given!

Mark10sti 18 January 2017 07:51 PM

I had similar problems in the end I sold my alcatek and bought syvecs

bustaMOVEs 19 January 2017 05:20 PM

Nothing but headaches with this ecu, but the right people can get in touch instantly, make of that of what you will.
Same reason I avoided it like a plague and went syvecs and much more Gucci ecu.