ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Worst films ever..warning to others.. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1043947-worst-films-ever-warning-to-others.html)

Peedee 24 December 2016 01:05 AM

Anything with Seth Rogen in it (except Step Brothers), but in particular Pineapple Express. Never seen such of load of complete **** in my entire life.

Paben 06 January 2017 04:33 PM

Just watched London has Fallen - what a load of utter tripe. Apart from the usual 1,000 round magazines in the automatic weapons there's an SAS team that stands aside and allows the US President's lone bodyguard to engage and defeat hundreds of terrorists single handed. FFS :lol1:

RS_Matt 06 January 2017 09:27 PM

I'm a big Blair Witch Project/Found Footage fan but last night I endured Blair Witch (2016) and it was really bad.

matty01 06 January 2017 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Paben (Post 11901314)
Did a big girl pin you down and make you watch it? :lol1:

yeah ... "SIT STILL WE'RE WATCHING THIS !!"

matty01 06 January 2017 10:18 PM

Cloverfield......Garbage "found footage " you can tell that video of the monster [rolleyes] was most expensive bit ... ie no footage ever

mart360 07 January 2017 06:55 AM

Add Star Wars Rogue One to that list.

Watching Maul, & Binks wreck the series, I didnt bother with the last one a year ago, until a few weeks ago. it wasnt bad, so i thought i'd give RO a look see.

6 minutes of Vader, reasonable, but the rest was dire...

A Rebel band thats got no where in years, lets an untrained girl & a mind scrambeld pilot (who has miraculously recovered in 2 seconds flat lol) loose and they suddenly succeed, find plans, and get them back to the rebellion ??

Mart

RAGGY DOO 07 January 2017 03:35 PM

Nocturnal animals - by god what a stinking pile of ****e

JTaylor 07 January 2017 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11905466)
Larry Brand's 'The Girl On The Train' (2013). Absolute rubbish.

What a waste of my 40 minutes! I ejected the DVD half way through. How these film makers think that by presenting something half-dreamy with some vague dialogues thrown in it can entertain/stimulate the audience, is beyond me. You have to be paralytic p7ssed to stand something like that. I should never have spent my four quid on this second hand DVD.

Not to be mistaken with the new, Emily Blunt one. Mind you, I hear that's that one is also nothing amazing, if not one of the worst movies.

Good film, I thought. And I was sober.

BLU 07 January 2017 03:51 PM

Locke!! :rolleyes: Unless, of course, you like watching a man in a car speaking to people on the phone for a couple of hours!! :sleep::sleep:

lozgti1 07 January 2017 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Peedee (Post 11905612)
Anything with Seth Rogen in it

lol.Not just me then