ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Subaru (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/)
-   -   classic track/race car for sale (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/1042313-classic-track-race-car-for-sale.html)

za-sti 03 October 2016 09:10 PM

classic track/race car for sale

3 Attachment(s)
Classic impreza 1999, i have owned this car for 15 years , originally as my road car, and latterly as a sprint/hillclimb car - STi version 5

too much to list but basic spec

2.5 STi short block overbored cosworth pistons, shells and bearings, crank and rods, baffled sump on Sti 6 modified heads - cosworth kelvar cambelt changed march 16.
AP 4 paddle clutch, lightened flywheel, RA box and electronic diff, R180 rear diff
550cc injectors, APS SR40 turbo , FMIC, GEMS ECU and diff controller, APS 3.5inch race exhaust and downpipe, headers and up-pipe
OMP cage, motordrive seat, custom dash, alloy fuel tank (in boot), heated windscreen
Tein Monoflex, all the whiteline bits, Brembos front , set of 16s and 17s - speedline
350 bhp/375 lb/ft

time to make way for new toy - any sensible offer in the region of £5k considered

many thanks Za

Car is in Bishopton/Barrhead, Scotland for viewing - best to contact on email if your interested - alex@zanderplanning.co.uk

rickya 06 November 2016 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by za-sti (Post 11881203)
Classic impreza 1999, i have owned this car for 15 years , originally as my road car, and latterly as a sprint/hillclimb car - STi version 5

too much to list but basic spec

2.5 STi short block overbored cosworth pistons, shells and bearings, crank and rods, baffled sump on Sti 6 modified heads - cosworth kelvar cambelt changed march 16.
AP 4 paddle clutch, lightened flywheel, RA box and electronic diff, R180 rear diff
550cc injectors, APS SR40 turbo , FMIC, GEMS ECU and diff controller, APS 3.5inch race exhaust and downpipe, headers and up-pipe
OMP cage, motordrive seat, custom dash, alloy fuel tank (in boot), heated windscreen
Tein Monoflex, all the whiteline bits, Brembos front , set of 16s and 17s - speedline
350 bhp/375 lb/ft

time to make way for new toy - any sensible offer in the region of £5k considered

many thanks Za

Car is in Bishopton/Barrhead, Scotland for viewing - best to contact on email if your interested - alex@zanderplanning.co.uk

Very interested but sadly Scotland is a tad too far from Watford! GLWTS

Captainfunbags 06 November 2016 05:36 PM

Not for the right car it isn't and who doesn't love a road trip

Get it bought

Rob Day 06 November 2016 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Captainfunbags (Post 11892006)
Not for the right car it isn't and who doesn't love a road trip

Get it bought

I agree, I've many times jumped on a train one way knowing that I could potentially be getting on the train back.

Best you can do in these situations is exchange phone numbers and ask all the right questions in advance, maybe even ask another local forum member to vouch for the car for a small fee, I've done this once, cost me £50 and I ended up buying the car:thumb:

rickya 06 November 2016 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rob Day (Post 11892020)
I agree, I've many times jumped on a train one way knowing that I could potentially be getting on the train back.

Best you can do in these situations is exchange phone numbers and ask all the right questions in advance, maybe even ask another local forum member to vouch for the car for a small fee, I've done this once, cost me £50 and I ended up buying the car:thumb:

Ah well you've got me emailing the seller....but car is sadly Sold.