ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Subaru (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/)
-   -   JDM Widetrack DCCD Impreza STi 2004 (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/1041825-jdm-widetrack-dccd-impreza-sti-2004-a.html)

mfnick 12 September 2016 05:16 PM

Sold

10 Attachment(s)
2004 JDM Widetrack DCCD Impreza STi Running 339bhp

For sale is my JDM Impreza. Im the first owner since it was imported, purchased in March 2016. Its covered approximately 82,797 miles which will rise sightly as its still in use. It has 131,433 on the clock which is a mixture of km & miles. I had the speedo converted to miles during the last MOT also in March at which point it was at 128,452km. Done less than 3000 UK miles.

Being a JDM its got a stronger engine with bigger AVCS heads to reduce lag, nitride coated crank, more aggressive cams, a quicker steering rack, Twinscroll turbo, equal length headers and a 8K redline among other improvements over the UK spec. Being a Import the underside is in a lot better condition than any UK model I’ve seen, doesn’t even have any surface rust. One of the first jobs I did was get Martin at Sheffield Subaru Service to underseal it to help keep it this way.

Since ownership general service and wear and tear items Ive had carried out are:
• Had Major Service with all fluids, filters etc. changed along with a full check over and given the thumbs up by Martin at SSS. Millers 10w50 engine oil used.
• Fitted PFR7b Spark Plugs
• Undersealed
• Fitted CAT 1 Toad Alarm (not standard on imports)
• Replaced all 4 tyres with Goodyear Eagle F1 AS2’s
• Replaced all 4 brake pads and discs with grooved ones from Godspeed
• Had the Starter Motor Refurbed
• Replaced Cambelt and Tensioners at 128,911 (approx 80,275 miles)

Modifications;
• Scoobyworx 340LPH fuel pump
• Scoobyworx 3 Port Boost Solenoid
• Forge Actuator with blue spring (OEM is known weak point on twinscrolls)
• 3” Hayward & Scott Twinscroll Downpipe (heat wrapped) with new Gaskets
• 3” Cobra Track Spec centre pipe and Tailpipe
• K&N Cone Filter intake with custom made heat shield
• Remap by Gaz at GR Perfomance for the above mods to 339bhp/320ftlb

It still has a Jap radio installed at the moment. Ive got a new Bluetooth featured Sony double DIN radio costing £110 I’ve just not got around to installing. I will if I have time, but its included either way. Ive also got some braided brake lines ill include and ive booked it in for another oil change on Saturday 17th September.

Ive also got a louder 4.5” angled exit with burnt tip exhaust system by powerflow ill include for another £200.

I’m afraid only I will drive the car on test drives unless you provide proof of insurance for the day. Ill take you on a decent length route so you can see it works perfectly but no one else will drive it so please don’t ask. Sorry.

Only selling because I've always wanted a classic Type R and I've just found the perfect one so decided to finally take the risk. Also had a Type UK Blobeye for 2.5-3 years before this one and now want something different.

Any questions please ask.

£9,000 Open to offers

Nick - 07741292947

mfnick 15 September 2016 04:29 PM

Price drop

£9500 ONO

BoozyDave 15 September 2016 10:44 PM

I can't believe you're selling it :eek:

Someone will get a great car for a bargain price :thumb:

GLWTS

mfnick 16 September 2016 12:43 AM

Cheers mate ��

mfnick 22 September 2016 05:26 PM

Reduced £9,000

BoozyDave 23 September 2016 11:08 PM

I can't believe you've still got this at that price :eek:

Bargain!

scoobiepaul 23 September 2016 11:41 PM

Bet a dealer gets hold of this and puts it up for close to £11.000 Suprised this has not had more interest?

Feffers 24 September 2016 07:41 PM

Hi - is the car still for sale? Assuming it's in the Sheffield area going by your location? Cheers

mfnick 25 September 2016 08:21 PM

Hi feffers, Im afraid I've just taken a deposit on Saturday morning for it so I've agreed to hold onto the car until next Saturday for him when he's meant to be coming and having a look an hopefully buying.

It is in sheffield though and if you're local feel free to come and see it and will give you first refusal if this other guy ends up not having it.

mfnick 25 September 2016 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by BoozyDave (Post 11878879)
I can't believe you've still got this at that price :eek:

Bargain!

yea I know surprising :(.but I have had someone offer a deposit now before even seeing it so fingers crossed.

mfnick 01 October 2016 03:25 PM

Sold now. Thanks!

chrispy200+ 01 October 2016 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by mfnick (Post 11879332)
yea I know surprising :(.but I have had someone offer a deposit now before even seeing it so fingers crossed.

That sounds like a trader to me

peter zippy reid 02 October 2016 06:08 AM

My last to sales of my imprezas were dealer got the exact price i advertised it for and one of them turned out to cheshire as its still for sale