ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Eubank vs Blackwell (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/1036556-eubank-vs-blackwell.html)

An0n0m0us 26 March 2016 11:53 PM

Eubank vs Blackwell

What a fight!!!

That is the best fight i've seen in years and years. What a cracker, both fighters came out and gave it everything. That is how a fight should be.

Eubank Jnr I thought was very very impressive and looked just like his Dad in the ring. Looking forward to see him get to challenge for a World title now :cool:

Lee225 26 March 2016 11:57 PM

A great fight, glad Eubank won. What will the fury fight be like next?

Lee225 26 March 2016 11:59 PM

All those head shots seem to have taken there toll on Blackwell. Gone off on a stretcher

S204Darren 27 March 2016 12:26 AM

Took to many big uppercuts, to brave for his own good IMO

An0n0m0us 27 March 2016 12:30 AM

Thing is he never went down so I couldn't see the fight being stopped with no knockdown unless it was via the dr's decision.

I want to see Eubank fight Billy Joe Saunders in a rematch.

I think the Fury fight will be a farce in comparison just like his cousin's was :rolleyes::

Willowsdad 27 March 2016 09:00 AM

Cracking fight. Eubank almost got caught out though. Too busy getting sucked in by the trash talk. Although he did look impressive I didn't like the look of his defence. I swear Eubank senior called Saunders a w@nker when he was waving the belt in his face. He'd probably still give him a spanking now.

S204Darren 27 March 2016 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by An0n0m0us (Post 11813736)
Thing is he never went down so I couldn't see the fight being stopped with no knockdown unless it was via the dr's decision.

I want to see Eubank fight Billy Joe Saunders in a rematch.

I think the Fury fight will be a farce in comparison just like his cousin's was :rolleyes::

The corner must take responsibly for there fighter as well as the Ref' and it should of been stopped 2 rounds earlier IMO. I counted nearly 20 un answered punches in one barrage in round 8, that normally means the Ref' stops the bout. Your right about the Fury fight it will be a messy one me thinks.

Lee225 27 March 2016 09:40 AM

Doesn't sound good for Blackwell, he's got a bleed on the brain and has been put in an induced coma. Maybe the Eubanks were right when they said the fight should've been stopped earlier!

S204Darren 27 March 2016 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Lee225 (Post 11813791)
Doesn't sound good for Blackwell, he's got a bleed on the brain and has been put in an induced coma. Maybe the Eubanks were right when they said the fight should've been stopped earlier!

100% agree a mans life is now in danger

An0n0m0us 27 March 2016 07:50 PM

Terrible news and I hope he is taken out of it soon, the one positive bit on news to come from it is that they haven't had to operate so hopefully not as bad as it sounds.