ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   Aztec Performance not responding to e-mails/phone calls (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/1034244-aztec-performance-not-responding-to-e-mails-phone-calls.html)

agw_01 25 January 2016 12:27 PM

Aztec Performance not responding to e-mails/phone calls

Hi guys,

Does anyone know what the story is with Aztec? I can see they're popular on here and on the 7th January I placed an order of over £500 for a clutch/flywheel which hasn't turned up.

Had no replies to e-mails and their phone number rings out to a message stating that the mailbox is full.

Any ideas? Or am I going to have to end up requesting a refund through PayPal?

Thanks.

DanielSan 25 January 2016 01:01 PM

I ordered a set of CDF pulleys last Saturday and I've had the same issue, no email reply, not answering the phone.

Just going to claim the refund through PayPal now, bored of trying. If they're always like this with customers then I'm amazed they're in business still.

agw_01 25 January 2016 01:13 PM

Hi Dan,

Glad to hear it's not just me. I'm sure, given their good reputation that whatever has happened was unforeseen.

Still, given that they've got a large amount of my money, I can't help but twitch my fingers while I wait for a response.

I'll wait it out until the end of the week and hope that somebody can shed some light on the situation.

Thanks.

DanielSan 25 January 2016 01:23 PM

I've filed a dispute with PayPal anyway as they give 20 days. If it's resolved then happy days but I'll be ordering the bits from elsewhere now, engine is going back together this week so I need everything to do the job.

Mark10sti 27 January 2016 02:27 AM

I too have had problems with getting in touch and when I have the vague answers I get appear un satisfactory

joe v3sti 27 January 2016 05:15 AM

Cancel your order get a refund and order from a reputable selle/trader such as Alyn @
AS Performance, in my opinion the only person to buy clutches and brakes from, amongst other things.....
Excellent service, unbiased advice, great prices and you certainly don't see threads like this about him.
Just saying......

Hope you get it resolved pal, but that's what I'd do

agw_01 27 January 2016 10:24 AM

I did some searching before I ordered and all seemed good with Aztec, hence my surprise at the lack of a response from them.

While it's good to hear I'm not alone, it's a shame to see that other people are also out of pocket. I've opened a PP case, if I've not heard anything by Friday I'll escalate it and get my money back.

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback.

kontkret 27 January 2016 12:01 PM

I had a problem with Aztec some months ago. I have a doubt in authenticity of Exedy clutch, and therefore I asked Exedy UK, are they actually one their re-seller. Waiting for a replay, and post it as soon as I will get it.

DanielSan 27 January 2016 12:25 PM

I've escalated mine to a claim now, just waiting on PayPal to do whatever it is they do. Ordered the CDF pulleys from Scoobyworld instead. Didn't think they had the black in when I ordered these or I'd have gone to them straight away. Ordered a lot from them in the last year and they've been faultless every time.

BBB3 27 January 2016 01:12 PM

As Performance is the ONLY place that I use quality service and delivery.

second to none. Simple.

DanielSan 27 January 2016 01:25 PM

In stock piling rebuild bits I've used Advanced Automotive, Scoobyworx, Scoobyworld and Graham Goode. Can't fault any of them, quick delivery good communication and happy to help with any queries. Advanced especially. There's always one somewhere along the way that turns out to be piss poor.

bustaMOVEs 27 January 2016 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by joe v3sti (Post 11788429)
Cancel your order get a refund and order from a reputable selle/trader such as Alyn @
AS Performance, in my opinion the only person to buy clutches and brakes from, amongst other things.....
Excellent service, unbiased advice, great prices and you certainly don't see threads like this about him.
Just saying......

Hope you get it resolved pal, but that's what I'd do

Is he your new sponsor then?

bustaMOVEs 27 January 2016 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by kontkret (Post 11788518)
I had a problem with Aztec some months ago. I have a doubt in authenticity of Exedy clutch, and therefore I asked Exedy UK, are they actually one their re-seller. Waiting for a replay, and post it as soon as I will get it.

From what I heard through the grape vine is that, he is not an authorised seller for exceedy anymore as he used to sell at too low prices and upset a few authorised traders.
His story was, he's having quality issues with exceedy clutches and not recommending them.

bustaMOVEs 27 January 2016 02:49 PM

Also just a to note, enginetuner sell parts too, and you'll be surprised on the savings compared.....

Yellow R 28 January 2016 03:40 PM

Hey up there bustaRihan, have you been promoted to admin on here as I see you waffling on almost every thread. I guess it beats ur old job off knicker sniffing in random back yards the Yorkshire sniffer but on downside all this typing and watching a screen can't be good for you at this old age dear so may I suggest you get back into ur fluffy slippers, drink that never ending brandy and kindly stfu x

bustaMOVEs 28 January 2016 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Yellow R (Post 11789161)
Hey up there bustaRihan, have you been promoted to admin on here as I see you waffling on almost every thread. I guess it beats ur old job off knicker sniffing in random back yards the Yorkshire sniffer but on downside all this typing and watching a screen can't be good for you at this old age dear so may I suggest you get back into ur fluffy slippers, drink that never ending brandy and kindly stfu x

Who the feck are you talking to you motah gandu sahib, get back under the rock you came from and close the hatch behind you.
Smelly over sized bald rat!

chrisflorey 28 January 2016 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by DanielSan (Post 11787603)
I ordered a set of CDF pulleys last Saturday and I've had the same issue, no email reply, not answering the phone.

Just going to claim the refund through PayPal now, bored of trying. If they're always like this with customers then I'm amazed they're in business still.

Hi Daniel

Chris from Cdf here

I take it you meant you ordered these from Aztec and not us ? As I can't see any outstanding orders for pulley kits or any PayPal claims

Thanks

DanielSan 30 January 2016 10:20 AM

They were ordered from Aztec yes mate. Ordered a set from Scoobyworld now and they arrived within 2 days.

agw_01 05 February 2016 01:10 PM

Dan, did you get your refund in the end? I raised a case with PayPal, Aztec have until the 7th to respond before PP will take it further.

Haven't heard a peep so far... but I'm also not willing to part with anymore money until I have the refund :D

DanielSan 07 February 2016 12:23 AM

Had an email from PayPal yesterday that they're refunding me this week. Taken around 10 days to get sorted, I escalated the dispute to a straight refund claim straight away to speed things up aswell.

Power Junkie 20 March 2016 03:12 PM

Any more on this? I ordered a hardrace kit but very little in contact from them. I have requested tracking numbers and an ETA but no response.

agw_01 20 March 2016 10:26 PM

I raised a PayPal case, had no contact from Aztec at all so it was found in my favour and I got a full refund.

Bought a clutch from GGR which turned up the next day.

bustaMOVEs 20 March 2016 11:00 PM

Have Aztec gone under or something, he used to post on FB pages advertising and I havnt noticed anything for a while now.
Hence maybe above problems?

Ian 10 May 2016 07:16 PM

didnt he start selling them scooter things?

InTurbo 16 May 2016 12:46 PM

Guess Aztec are out of business then, Tried placing a order online the other day and got no response. Phone line also dead!:wonder: