ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Please help me find my old car x311ekl (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1032144-please-help-me-find-my-old-car-x311ekl.html)

scoobie tom 22 November 2015 02:27 PM

Please help me find my old car x311ekl

hi guys its been a while since i was on this site. I used to own a silver turbo with the reg x311ekl . i love this car and spent a lot of time and money on it. Due to buying a house and having kids it had to go.I sold it to a kid from essex i think. I checked the dvlc and its currently sorn but still exists. I think according to my checks it was sold last year again. Id really like to know what happened to it and who's got it and id love to buy it back if its still any good. Any info would be great cheers guys and girls

TypeR99 22 November 2015 06:25 PM

I can never understand why someone would want to buy back their old car, its like begging to take back an ex after she's been ****ed by a load of other blokes.

TonyBurns 22 November 2015 08:07 PM

Its probably wrecked by now, forget it and move on.

micabluematt 22 November 2015 08:18 PM

:)

Originally Posted by TypeR99 (Post 11763934)
I can never understand why someone would want to buy back their old car, its like begging to take back an ex after she's been ****ed by a load of other blokes.

Couldn't have put that better myself :)

ZANY 22 November 2015 09:08 PM

I went back to buy an old turbo 200o I sold only a few months later that he'd shagged the bottom end on it all the good times where shattered lol!! So as above ^^^^ strongly agree :nono::nono::nono:

scoobie tom 22 November 2015 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by TonyBurns (Post 11763986)
Its probably wrecked by now, forget it and move on.

If just like to find out where it is and if it's still living, it might well be a shed now but if I buy another one then that's just the same it will be someone else's ex they all are ! Just be nice to find out if that's not possible then fine I won't loose any slee over it

TypeR99 22 November 2015 10:48 PM

its a 15 year old turdo 2000, its probably dissolved with rust by now or been chavved to death in a pool of Asda 95 ron.

Lillyart14 23 November 2015 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by TypeR99 (Post 11764101)
its a 15 year old turdo 2000, its probably dissolved with rust by now or been chavved to death in a pool of Asda 95 ron.

:lol::lol::lol:

failing that, the 'dude, I almost had you stickers' would've probably found their way onto it...

ditchmyster 23 November 2015 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by TypeR99 (Post 11763934)

:lol1:

Yep she's swallowed a bucket full of other blokes giz and been done in the wrong un so many times she no longer makes a sound when she farts.