ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   Fallout 4 has landed (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/1031756-fallout-4-has-landed.html)

Littleted 10 November 2015 01:01 PM

Fallout 4 has landed

So ive started it, i managed to remove games for the install.... i wont spoil it but its pretty cool thus far....

Tidgy 10 November 2015 01:11 PM

i think i might might purchase tonight when iget home hahaha

Galifrey 10 November 2015 02:46 PM

Just purchased and downloading :)

Littleted 10 November 2015 03:30 PM

its good, and the start makes u mad GRRRRR I'm gonna get the ******* i tell you....

Tidgy 10 November 2015 04:35 PM

need to find somewhere to buy it from now, steam want £65 for it, fook that and cjs keys have gradualy jacked the price up all day the cheekly fookers

Littleted 10 November 2015 08:52 PM

Ok so update so far, I thought I was doing well lots of guns, but I've just taken a mission to kill some raiders in a city, and I'm getting bummed all my guns are bab...

So I have a question, thee are various build stations throughout the game, gun modding cooking chemistry but what's the build a house one for.... Do I actually have to build a new house or something, not worked it out.....

Good game thought go and massive, I sometimes sighhhhh when I open a door to a supermarket or large store and think that I've gotta look at everything lol takes bloody ages..

Tidgy 10 November 2015 11:52 PM

need to level to be able to build the mods, think im lvl12 at the min. gonna head back and build a base for myself soon, trying to get in with the brotherhood at the min hahaha

Littleted 11 November 2015 07:59 AM

God u must have hammered it tidgy I'm level 6
I'm in the city just after the drive in cinema, I got eaten by a scorpion..

How many times did it take u to kill the beasts at the water thing, 3 times me used wrong guns, and need up with mini gun

Tidgy 11 November 2015 08:20 AM

I was lucky to find a scoped rifle early on, other than finding ammo, long range kills make it alot easier.

I've been going through missions rather than exploring so prob why i've got so far so quick.

Although looks great and loads of stuff to do can't help but think its just a revamped 3. not thats thats a bad thing i would say

EddScott 11 November 2015 09:33 AM

I bought a key from the members market on Overclockers. Downloading now but doubt I'll get near it before the weekend.

Also took the plunge and bought a Steam Link. Hoping I'll get more game time with PC gaming streaming to my TV.

Littleted 11 November 2015 12:25 PM

yeah i know what you mean about a rebadged 3, but i suppose the formula worked so why change it... Love the gun mods you can do. Cany wait to have some of them guns it shows you when its loading.. some right monsters...

ive just gone into some building through a pipe with a lot of guys in, keep dyeing...

QQ powersuits mine ran outa juice just over the water from my house, anyway to get them to where you are or do you just need to find others ?

Tidgy 11 November 2015 12:30 PM

Yeah power suits dies pretty quick, luckily mine was still powered when i met a deathclaw hahaha

Littleted 11 November 2015 01:29 PM

i got the 1 on the roof and used that, i think its best to position then all over.. I didn't know there was a Cave under the garage I'm off back to the start area to re scrutinize it all

Tidgy 11 November 2015 02:17 PM

missed that, where abouts is it?

Littleted 11 November 2015 02:57 PM

where u meet the dog, just over the bridge from where u live.. so my mate says anyway... Its on the terminal it tells you.. not that i read them lol

Tidgy 11 November 2015 03:04 PM

hahaha

ScoobyWon't 14 November 2015 10:49 PM

How are you all getting on? I got the game yesterday. I quite like it. I'm only up to level 8 and due to clear out an assembly plant.

Tidgy 15 November 2015 12:03 AM

lvl 25 now haha

been exploring loads so got bits all over the place now

Littleted 16 November 2015 08:55 AM

is it massive ?

Tidgy 16 November 2015 09:29 AM

not that big to be fair, unless there is more than one area.

Littleted 16 November 2015 10:42 AM

Hope you not been cheating the CAP system, like my Neighbour ?

Tidgy 16 November 2015 10:50 AM

hahaha, nah. either sniping from long range to clear areas out or bringing my brusier mate from the brotherhood. I was up on the gun nut perk so could mod weapons pretty quick which make a big difference.

Only thing i had difficulty was a special detahclaw thing in a church, died about 8 times to that thing before finally finding the trick to do it.

JohnnyBlaze 16 November 2015 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Littleted (Post 11761219)
is it massive ?

I've spent 30 hours on it and not even scratched the surface so it's big enough.

JohnnyBlaze 16 November 2015 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Tidgy (Post 11761240)
hahaha, nah. either sniping from long range to clear areas out or bringing my brusier mate from the brotherhood. I was up on the gun nut perk so could mod weapons pretty quick which make a big difference.

Only thing i had difficulty was a special detahclaw thing in a church, died about 8 times to that thing before finally finding the trick to do it.

I also had this problem that thing was a beast.

Tidgy 16 November 2015 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by JohnnyBlaze (Post 11761274)
I also had this problem that thing was a beast.

i even had the t60 brotherhood armor on and it mullered me.

if anyone wants the secret to killing the monster then one pm me hahaha

JohnnyBlaze 16 November 2015 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tidgy (Post 11761281)
i even had the t60 brotherhood armor on and it mullered me.

if anyone wants the secret to killing the monster then one pm me hahaha

I'm intrigued now

Tidgy 16 November 2015 02:09 PM

how i did it or the armor?

JohnnyBlaze 16 November 2015 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Tidgy (Post 11761336)
how i did it or the armor?

How you did it, if it was the same method I used.

Tidgy 16 November 2015 02:23 PM

ah k, pm incoming

Soup 16 November 2015 04:09 PM

Loving this so far about 8 hrs in. I keep getting distracted mid mission and wandering off exploring looking for goodies :lol1: