ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Facebook....is it not dead yet?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1030195-facebook-is-it-not-dead-yet.html)

lozgti1 30 September 2015 03:23 PM

Facebook....is it not dead yet??

Because I have only just joined again,slighty under duress,and have no idea how it works:D

Thought everyone was coming off it!

fat-thomas 30 September 2015 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by lozgti1 (Post 11743537)
Because I have only just joined again,slighty under duress,and have no idea how it works:D

Thought everyone was coming off it!

deleted ages ago, havent missed it for a second.
its utter b0llocks for sad sacks with no actual real friends and weirdos that like to stalk women.

steve05wrx 30 September 2015 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by fat-thomas (Post 11743545)
its utter b0llocks for sad sacks with no actual real friends and weirdos that like to stalk women.

Why not just say what you think:D

Rescue Dude 30 September 2015 04:10 PM

I use it to keep in touch with friends I don't see very often, to take the piss and to stalk women. :lol1:

hodgy0_2 30 September 2015 04:31 PM

Facebook - completed it !!

Ooperbum 30 September 2015 04:39 PM

Facearse is for attention seeking cun*s. For example. There was one person on it that had everything to say, yet you see them on the street they'd put their heads down and cross the road completly ignoring you :lol1:

Devildog 30 September 2015 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Ooperbum (Post 11743572)
Facearse is for attention seeking cun*s. For example. There was one person on it that had everything to say, yet you see them on the street they'd put their heads down and cross the road completly ignoring you :lol1:

So you were obviously on Facebook then?

Ooperbum 30 September 2015 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Devildog (Post 11743583)
So you were obviously on Facebook then?

No :Whatever_

Peedee 30 September 2015 05:22 PM

Threads like this make me laugh. Full of people who bash something because they think it makes them look cool.

I'm on Facebook because I have friends who serve all over the world and it's a great way to stay in touch. Obviously that makes me sad, so I'll delete it, then come on here and slate everyone who uses it because I like to pretend Im too grown up for Facebook, but clearly not too grown up to come onto a car forum and talk about Facebook lol.

Ooperbum 30 September 2015 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Peedee (Post 11743607)
Threads like this make me laugh. Full of people who bash something because they think it makes them look cool.

I'm on Facebook because I have friends who serve all over the world and it's a great way to stay in touch. Obviously that makes me sad, so I'll delete it, then come on here and slate everyone who uses it because I like to pretend Im too grown up for Facebook, but clearly not too grown up to come onto a car forum and talk about Facebook lol.

Me too! I keep in touch via face time and Whatsapp. :thumb:

bioforger 30 September 2015 05:48 PM

Scourge of FB this cnut :D

Ooperbum 30 September 2015 05:56 PM

No!! I keep in touch with your mum via face time. She loves the cum shot :thumb:

:D

Dirk Diggler 75 30 September 2015 06:23 PM

Spot On .......

legb4rsk 01 October 2015 04:22 AM

Now that sounds strangely familiar.Wait a minute!!!!......................
Nope,can't quite put my finger on it.:wonder::wonder:

JackClark 01 October 2015 08:34 AM

I still like it. Fantastic for my old Mum and I started a special interest group that now has 8,000 members to keep me interested. If all you see is bollocks then don't blame Facebook blame your friends.

dpb 01 October 2015 08:42 AM

Doesn't stop him banging on about it here as well though :brickwall

JackClark 01 October 2015 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11743885)
Doesn't stop him banging on about it here as well though :brickwall

I very rarely talk about Paramotoring on here, but as you're being a **** here's me taking off on the weekend.

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...e25b471f53.jpg

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...ede5006bdb.jpg

Tidgy 01 October 2015 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11743889)
I very rarely talk about Paramotoring on here, but as you're being a **** here's me taking off on the weekend.

would make a nice change from you spouting off about apple in every post you make,,,,,,

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

JackClark 01 October 2015 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Tidgy (Post 11743896)
would make a nice change from you spouting off about apple in every post you make,,,,,,

I think this is a clear demonstration of who makes everything about Apple.

Devildog 01 October 2015 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Ooperbum (Post 11743600)
No :Whatever_

So your story is third party at best :lol1:

Originally Posted by legb4rsk (Post 11743842)
Now that sounds strangely familiar.Wait a minute!!!!......................
Nope,can't quite put my finger on it.:wonder::wonder:

Quite. Not to mention how fulfilled your life must be to post over 20,000 times on an internet forum :D

wayne9t9 01 October 2015 11:06 AM

That looks crazy. What could possibly go wrong.

chocolate_o_brian 01 October 2015 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Peedee (Post 11743607)

This.

I use it for networking regards my DJ hobby, keeping in easy touch with long distance friends and light hearted banter taking the piss out of stuff like Britain First, the EDL and such like.

To be fair, I don't give a **** what anyone's opinion of me is on here because I use social media. :)

Tidgy 01 October 2015 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11743898)
I think this is a clear demonstration of who makes everything about Apple.

shall i cut and paste yoru thread/post history? :thumb:

:lol::lol::lol:

legb4rsk 01 October 2015 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tidgy (Post 11743896)

Still looks like a 'fanboy' to me.

Tidgy 01 October 2015 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by legb4rsk (Post 11743965)

once and isheep always an isheep.

On a completley none apple related.

get some pics taken while your up in the air jack, that would be a cool thread

DYK 01 October 2015 03:15 PM

How far could using this travel and speed ?

JackClark 01 October 2015 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by legb4rsk (Post 11743965)

Now that is funny. I call it my butt fan.

JackClark 01 October 2015 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 11743998)
How far could using this travel and speed ?

Depends on quite a few factors, I can run out of England in most directions, getting back is a different story.

That one does about 40-45kph flat out, speed is governed by the wing. Flat out means manually pulling the front of the canopy down using your legs, not great for long periods and the motor isn't very powerful meaning flat out you're slowly decending.

So let's say 30kph, which you can keep in level flight for 2 hours and a bit, plus wind speed, call it 20kph as we want to go a long way. 100k. Of course on a really good day you switch off the motor and thermal to save fuel.

www.facebook.com/groups/Paramotor

Turbohot 01 October 2015 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11743881)
I still like it. Fantastic for my old Mum and I started a special interest group that now has 8,000 members to keep me interested. If all you see is bollocks then don't blame Facebook blame your friends.

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 11743925)
This.

I use it for networking regards my DJ hobby, keeping in easy touch with long distance friends and light hearted banter taking the piss out of stuff like Britain First, the EDL and such like.

To be fair, I don't give a **** what anyone's opinion of me is on here because I use social media. :)

Even when I'm not a fan of FB format, I agree with what you both say. You both seem to be on FB for the right reasons, not with a warped mind full of projective garbage.

I think people with derogatory views about FB are the ones who use it for all the wrong reasons. I mean, if your sole aim to be on FB is to stalk the birds and show one off with 'in a relationship' tag to wind your ex up, then no wonder you'll feel that FB is full of shyte. That's because when this FB one dumps you, you'll repeat all that drama of deleting your account from FB and slag her off here with- "Oh, look! She's met another mug on FB and cheated on me, the damned biach! Can't wait to find another ditsy on Twitter now, and re-join FB with a new 'in a relationship' tag; just to boost my ego. :cool:" Serial 'in a relationship' daters. :D

stipete75 01 October 2015 09:13 PM

Who needs to employ spies anymore!
Fb is a governments wet dream.
The sheep will always follow.