ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Jaw warehouse products (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1029773-jaw-warehouse-products.html)

scoobiesteve103 20 September 2015 02:04 PM

Jaw warehouse products

Hi guys, have anyone used products from the company jaw warehouse? I once had one of there td05 20g turbos but sold it due to people saying they was crap yer the guy has had no issues with it at all.now I've seen a few bits I like but as there based in Taiwan I'm a little sceptical
Tia steve

Ciaran 21 September 2015 08:22 PM

Yep fuel rails bought a set for my car and upon installation the injectors simply didn't fit properly.
I had bought them 3 years previous so could real claim this at a latter point.
Cheap tat don't go there.
They look good but that's about it

scoobiesteve103 21 September 2015 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Ciaran (Post 11739987)
Yep fuel rails bought a set for my car and upon installation the injectors simply didn't fit properly.
I had bought them 3 years previous so could real claim this at a latter point.
Cheap tat don't go there.
They look good but that's about it

Thanks mate yeah that's what I was looking at tbh ill stay well clear of them then

bustaMOVEs 21 September 2015 10:11 PM

Funny that as I just bought some v5 billet rails due to good reviews on 22b and for half the price of cdf inflated ones and just fitted today with no problems.

Ciaran 22 September 2015 11:34 AM

It's one thing worth spending money on.
How many imprezas do your hear about going on fire due to fuel leaks?
AS performance do rails or will convert standard rails

scoobiesteve103 22 September 2015 08:21 PM

I would think that the rails would be ok and it would be the fittings that would be a problem in the sense they might not mate up to the thread properly but that's only what I can see on the Internet and why I've asked myself.tbh the price for rails are mental and I'm thinking of having a standard set converted now

Reshard1977 23 September 2015 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by scoobiesteve103 (Post 11740374)
I would think that the rails would be ok and it would be the fittings that would be a problem in the sense they might not mate up to the thread properly but that's only what I can see on the Internet and why I've asked myself.tbh the price for rails are mental and I'm thinking of having a standard set converted now

I just bought some cdf rails, but if I knew as performance converted oem rails, that's what I would have bought!!

Rails cost way too much for what they are!!

bustaMOVEs 23 September 2015 05:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My JAWerehouse rails.

Attachment 42665

scoobiesteve103 23 September 2015 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs (Post 11740681)

They look the part and I'm guessing that's on a classic as they look different to mine and you don't have the tgvs

bustaMOVEs 23 September 2015 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by scoobiesteve103 (Post 11740740)
They look the part and I'm guessing that's on a classic as they look different to mine and you don't have the tgvs

Yep they are v5/6 rails to suit inlet, however it's on a newage block with avcs heads

scooby-k 23 September 2015 10:32 PM

also got V5 rails no problems with them