ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Fear of the Walking Dead - TONIGHT!!! on BTyouview (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1028986-fear-of-the-walking-dead-tonight-on-btyouview.html)

salsa-king 31 August 2015 07:37 PM

Fear of the Walking Dead - TONIGHT!!! on BTyouview

looking forward to this.

Had my BT vision box swapped a week last friday to a BTyouview box (as the signal strength had dropped on the Vision Box)

THEN.. this last week I work out what I was paying for phone line (paid up front) + Infinty + call plans etc

rang BT to question it and for £8 pm more I've now upgraded to the ULTRA HD Tv package and Unlimited Infinty :)

http://www.productsandservices.bt.co...fly_pns_tvpkgs

which means I'll get the 4k HD BT Sports channel.

all the other BT HD stuff

&

Fear of the Walking Dead in HD too.

Just shame the Ultra HD Box won't be here till Wednesday cus it's been a B/Holiday weekend ;(

stevebt 31 August 2015 07:43 PM

Just downloaded it, its made by AMC so if you like the walking dead its the same company making a different spin on their old product :D

the shreksta 31 August 2015 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by stevebt (Post 11730658)
Just downloaded it, its made by AMC so if you like the walking dead its the same company making a different spin on their old product :D

Isn't it set from before rick was in hospital in the 1st episode of the walking dead?

jayallen 31 August 2015 07:55 PM

The first episode was a little slow, just about to watch the second..

the shreksta 31 August 2015 08:05 PM

Just started watching zoo aswell

salsa-king 31 August 2015 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 11730662)
Isn't it set from before rick was in hospital in the 1st episode of the walking dead?

Yep. It's pre Rick and the car accident and him in hospital.

Episode 1 was very good and gripping.

Geezer 31 August 2015 10:40 PM

Have watched first two episodes, excellent, better than Walking Dead. But, I do wonder where it will go once it's all zombies, how much different than TWD can it be?

TWD should have started like this, v good.

salsa-king 31 August 2015 10:56 PM

i think there's only 6 episodes though

bioforger 01 September 2015 08:35 PM

Its ok so far, a bit of a slow burner. Yep only 6eps in series 1 :s There is a 2nd series already planned though.

Its no way better than the walking dead imo... yet, when theres only been 2 ep's and WD is into its 6th series soon with its fullon graphic Z action ;)

LSherratt 02 September 2015 10:46 AM

Haven't watched/downloaded it yet but it sounds like it's the equivalent of Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad. Nothing can beat the first and the spin-off's are always a disappointment and a slow burner.

SJ_Skyline 29 September 2015 11:53 AM

"I'm an addict"
"No, you're a Heroin addict. That's the gold standard, don't sell yourself short"

:lol1:

bioforger 29 September 2015 05:41 PM

It's a bit crap so far isn't it.

the shreksta 29 September 2015 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 11743137)
It's a bit crap so far isn't it.

yep

after each episode of the walking dead im really pissed that i have to wait until the next one.................with fear the walking dead i dont really care when i see the next episode,its just not as gripping as the walking dead

SJ_Skyline 30 September 2015 02:22 PM

Hoping it's going to pick up a bit. Considering the heavily populated location of SoCal there's a huge absence of "herds"

salsa-king 30 September 2015 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 11743142)
yep

after each episode of the walking dead im really pissed that i have to wait until the next one.................with fear the walking dead i dont really care when i see the next episode,its just not as gripping as the walking dead

I know what you mean.

Joe said

salsa-king 30 September 2015 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 11743142)
yep

I know what you mean.

Jo said to me. It's just the same as the walking dead but set somewhere else lol