ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Surrey Rolling Road Event 5th September (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/1028718-surrey-rolling-road-event-5th-september.html)

MrNoisy 24 August 2015 04:08 PM

Surrey Rolling Road Event 5th September

For our local group Berkshire Scoobies (see Facebook); I've had a few people let me down so hoping a few of you might be up for it and come down for a meet.
We're a friendly bunch, come down and say hello; all marques welcomed, a few are coming in their daily drivers just for a laugh.

Power runs will be £35.

Please PM me if interested, and thanks for looking.

cookstar 24 August 2015 04:37 PM

Could be up for this, will check diary.

MrNoisy 25 August 2015 08:51 PM

Good to have you along, let me know by all means :thumb:

Lillyart14 25 August 2015 11:42 PM

Need to find out what my new car is running, what day is this planned for as I'm usually away during the week.

MrNoisy 26 August 2015 09:12 AM

Clue's in the title mate ;). It's a Saturday, 5th September.
Cookstar - hope you can make it :thumb:

cookstar 27 August 2015 07:35 PM

Woohoo, I'm off (for now). What times etc are available?

Berks-Jack 27 August 2015 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by cookstar (Post 11729182)
Woohoo, I'm off (for now). What times etc are available?

We are starting around 9am and should be there until midday. We haven't booked any time slots for the people going on but if there's a certain time that you need to leave by then we can sort that out for you bud.

cookstar 27 August 2015 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Berks-Jack (Post 11729207)
We are starting around 9am and should be there until midday. We haven't booked any time slots for the people going on but if there's a certain time that you need to leave by then we can sort that out for you bud.

I'm not fussy mate, I'll try at get there early doors anyway, I tend to hang around there for a couple of hours chatting after my dyno sessions.

Just a shame I can't bring my drag car to stretch its legs, so ill be in my RA. :thumb:

Berks-Jack 27 August 2015 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by cookstar (Post 11729267)
I'm not fussy mate, I'll try at get there early doors anyway, I tend to hang around there for a couple of hours chatting after my dyno sessions.

Just a shame I can't bring my drag car to stretch its legs, so ill be in my RA. :thumb:

Yeah that's fine bud. We normally all hang around until we've all run then go for lunch somewhere if anyone fancies it, welcome to join us. We've got the event set up on fb I'll get Giles to pm you the details.

cookstar 27 August 2015 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Berks-Jack (Post 11729277)
Yeah that's fine bud. We normally all hang around until we've all run then go for lunch somewhere if anyone fancies it, welcome to join us. We've got the event set up on fb I'll get Giles to pm you the details.

Brilliant, looking forward to it. :thumb:

MrNoisy 01 September 2015 10:39 AM

Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.
Lillyart14 - are you planning on coming along?

Lillyart14 01 September 2015 11:47 PM

Sadly not, work's booked me in for the friday night shift so I'll be too knackered to come.