ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   FUD (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1028529-fud.html)

MattyB1983 18 August 2015 07:48 PM

FUD

Fud,
Thank you for being a man of your word and sorting my pal out with a few quid to cover the cost of the bracket and trims.

Hopefully we can forget what happend and move on :thumb:

Many thanks,
Matt

Dave Y 18 August 2015 08:33 PM

I do like a happy ending. Mr Fud you are a gent.

banny sti 18 August 2015 09:34 PM

Nice one fellas :)

BBB3 18 August 2015 09:46 PM

Nice to see this than a 25 page thread

bustaMOVEs 18 August 2015 10:12 PM

I don't care what they say about you matty.........:D

MattyB1983 18 August 2015 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs (Post 11726048)
I don't care what they say about you matty.........:D

:lol1:

Trinity 19 August 2015 09:09 AM

Shame it took a public exposing to make that happen, but glad your mate got sorted out, good times.

banny sti 19 August 2015 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 11726128)
Shame it took a public exposing to make that happen, but glad your mate got sorted out, good times.

Reported to mods for bringing the tone of the thread down

Trinity 19 August 2015 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by banny sti (Post 11726137)
Reported to mods for bringing the tone of the thread down

You mean making an observation on a public forum?

What you mean is 'reported to the mods because your mate again was in the wrong and dosent like it being public'.

1509joe 19 August 2015 10:27 AM

I smell a rat here who's to say this thread wasn't started to make it look like someone's admitted responsibility whether or not either party is right or wrong.:Suspiciou

Trinity 19 August 2015 10:44 AM

I dont think that was Mattys intention at all Joe.

However, having to have threads made to get 'results' because PM's go unanswered is the downward 'tone' of forums, so its good for other folk to be made aware of situations. In this case, they can see the trouble that needed to be made to get to a conclusion, when if it was dealt with privately, then there would of been no need. I had to do the same with this seller. Users can also see the outcome of this case, that Matty is now happy.

His mates are very quick to 'jump in' though and attempt to squash the situation with insults. Happens regularly.

1509joe 19 August 2015 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 11726162)
I dont think that was Mattys intention at all Joe.

However, having to have threads made to get 'results' because PM's go unanswered is the downward 'tone' of forums, so its good for other folk to be made aware of situations. In this case, they can see the trouble that needed to be made to get to a conclusion, when if it was dealt with privately, then there would of been no need. I had to do the same with this seller. Users can also see the outcome of this case, that Matty is now happy.

His mates are very quick to 'jump in' though and attempt to squash the situation with insults. Happens regularly.

A lot of ifs and buts in this one the truth remains to be seen !!!

MattyB1983 19 August 2015 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by 1509joe (Post 11726156)
I smell a rat here who's to say this thread wasn't started to make it look like someone's admitted responsibility whether or not either party is right or wrong.:Suspiciou

Have you been smoking crack ?

The thread was started so that the hundreds of people who read the original thread could see that the issue was resolved. No hidden agendas whatsoever !!!!

And surely the fact that Fud did the right thing and refunded some monies shows that he now see's his minor error when advertising the item. And hats off to him for doing it !

So again, cheers Fud for doing that, it was very good of you :thumb:

Only on snet could a thank you message turn into this. No wonder why I spend little time on here these days.