ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Subaru (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/)
-   -   Forester SG9 STi 2004 For Sale (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/1027617-forester-sg9-sti-2004-for-sale.html)

Cannon Fodder 26 July 2015 04:15 PM

Forester SG9 STi 2004 For Sale

7 Attachment(s)
The time has come to sell my Forester SG9 STi in white, having owned various Subaru models I feel the need a change.

I purchased the car at the tail end of March this year, it was imported just a few weeks before I purchased her and I am the first UK owner although the importer did register the car in their name as he intended to keep the car for himself.

The current mileage on the car is 91326 although this might creep up slightly but not by much, please note that the above is a combination of KM's and miles, the KM read at which the odometer was adjusted to miles was 88,948 kms meaning that it had covered 55,593 miles to that point. So the current corrected mileage reading is 57,971 miles which is made up of 55,593 miles plus the elapsed mileage of 2,378 since the odometer was changed to miles.

The car had the odometer reading certified by JEVIC when the car was exported from Japan which confirms that odometer reading is true and correct.

As soon as I got the car I had it fully serviced which included all the oils, fluids, filters, spark plugs, new brake hoses all round (Goodridge Phantom hoses) plus a Gates Racing Kevlar timing belt (the exact same as a Cosworth belt) including new rollers, tensioners and bearings. The alternator and air conditioning belts were also renewed at the same time as well. The front brake pads were also renewed with Performance Friction fast road pads as the existing pads were about 50% worn.

I also had a set of Tein lowering springs fitted and a Whiteline rear anti roll bar fitted, Ultra Racing front and rear struct braces and then a professional geometry alignment carried out by Advanced Mototec. The car's handling is now sharper and more precise than it was on the factory components and geometry settings.

I have also fitted a Pioneer App Radio 4 SPH-DA120, JDM STi oil cap, Perrin gear knob, genuine rear load cover, Torques Aeromotive fuel pump, McGard STi wheel nuts, STi Genome boost gauge, Rally Armor mud flaps in red (I do have a brand new set in black as well as I am unsure about how the red looks on the car) and probably quite a few other things that I have forgotten about.

I recently had the car remapped by Bob Rawle and the improvement over the factory map is night and day, the car achieved 332bhp and 398lbs/ft of torque. Bob did say that on a cooler day that the figures would be far better and that the engine held boost well and that the power was still climbing and then holding when other similar cars were losing power. The on the road performance for a car of this size is outstanding and it certainly is no slouch.

Here are some recent pics that I took last weekend at the Colin McRae weekend event held up in North Wales.

Attachment 45159

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/s...psjaknktuj.jpg

Attachment 45160

Attachment 45161

Attachment 45162

Attachment 45163

Attachment 45164

Attachment 45165

I would describe the bodywork as being in very good condition indeed, no rust at all and the underside of the car has been undersealed when it was serviced, two of the alloys do have minor kerbing marks on them but they were on the car when I got it and they have never bothered me.

The decision to sell hasn't been an easy one but I am looking next to get a Focus RS mk2 as I have always liked them and feel now is the right time to get one.

I am looking for £11,000 ONO for the car, there may be cheaper cars out there but none will be as well maintained as this car wants for nothing. The car is located in South West Wales and I am fairly flexible with viewing, the car can also be viewed in the Cardiff area although I would need some notice to arrange this.

If you wish to view more information on the vehicle it can be found at the below thread:

https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/1...ti-please.html

Cannon Fodder 26 July 2015 04:34 PM

Oops nearly forgot it had a Prodrive sports cat and a Scorpion deresontated centre section fitted prior to being mapped, the original parts are available and will be given to the new owner if required.

KJD Mk1 26 July 2015 07:26 PM

Not many around in white that's for sure and it's a great spec.
GLWTS :thumb:

Cannon Fodder 27 July 2015 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by KJD Mk1 (Post 11716093)
Not many around in white that's for sure and it's a great spec.
GLWTS :thumb:

Thanks Kev, she is a real wolf in sheep's clothing. :)

Tony Harrington 27 July 2015 03:38 PM

Looks stunning!

GLWTS

vertematidog 27 July 2015 05:30 PM

Just bought one of these myself and they are superb, good luck with the sale !

jaywin80 27 July 2015 08:20 PM

I've not been a big fan of these but this is one hell of a good looking car. Good luck with the sale mate.

Cannon Fodder 27 July 2015 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Tony Harrington (Post 11716457)
Looks stunning!

GLWTS

Originally Posted by vertematidog (Post 11716505)
Just bought one of these myself and they are superb, good luck with the sale !

Originally Posted by jaywin80 (Post 11716583)
I've not been a big fan of these but this is one hell of a good looking car. Good luck with the sale mate.

Thanks for the kind comments, much appreciated. :thumb:

Cannon Fodder 29 July 2015 10:02 AM

Bump

Cannon Fodder 30 July 2015 06:40 PM

Bump

Cannon Fodder 31 July 2015 08:54 PM

Boing

Cannon Fodder 02 August 2015 07:01 AM

Bump

Cannon Fodder 03 August 2015 09:27 PM

Price revision :)

Cannon Fodder 06 August 2015 04:33 PM

bUmP

Cannon Fodder 08 August 2015 06:13 PM

Reasonable offers welcomed. :)

Cannon Fodder 10 August 2015 09:47 PM

Bump

The Sheep Worrier 10 August 2015 09:57 PM

Lovely car this, saw her with Ty a couple of weeks ago, well sorted but not OTT.
You'd struggle to find a more honest seller than Ty, knows his subarus as inside and out, and as honest as a Welsh farmer who says he's never taken a sheep's virginity.

GLWTS hunny

Cannon Fodder 11 August 2015 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by The Sheep Worrier (Post 11722598)
Lovely car this, saw her with Ty a couple of weeks ago, well sorted but not OTT.
You'd struggle to find a more honest seller than Ty, knows his subarus as inside and out, and as honest as a Welsh farmer who says he's never taken a sheep's virginity.

GLWTS hunny

Thanks Robbie, I appreciate the kind and humorous words. :thumb:

Cannon Fodder 13 August 2015 04:52 PM

:)

Cannon Fodder 17 August 2015 12:34 PM

Bump :)

Cannon Fodder 19 August 2015 05:53 PM

Bump - you won't find a better example.

Cannon Fodder 26 August 2015 06:01 PM

Bump

Cannon Fodder 29 August 2015 01:25 PM

SOLD :)

Tony Harrington 29 August 2015 02:56 PM

Well done!

Cannon Fodder 29 August 2015 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Tony Harrington (Post 11729816)
Well done!

Thanks, it sold via Pistonheads to the first serious potential buyer.

It's a tough market out there at the moment that's for sure.