ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   NEW SUBARU FRANCHISED DEALERS OPENING IN KELBROOK, LANCASHIRE!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1022819-new-subaru-franchised-dealers-opening-in-kelbrook-lancashire.html)

PADDYHOEY 08 April 2015 09:00 PM

NEW SUBARU FRANCHISED DEALERS OPENING IN KELBROOK, LANCASHIRE!!

Just a heads up really, there's a new main dealers opening in Kelbrook / Barnoldswick in Lancashire!! Official opening day is 15th may 2015.

Sales / service and parts!!

Everybody's welcome just pm me for any more information!!

I haven't been on here in a while due to being very busy with work commitments.

Rgds paddy.

nick172sport 08 April 2015 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by PADDYHOEY (Post 11661527)
Just a heads up really, there's a new main dealers opening in Kelbrook / Barnoldswick in Lancashire!! Official opening day is 15th may 2015.

Sales / service and parts!!

Everybody's welcome just pm me for any more information!!

I haven't been on here in a while due to being very busy with work commitments.

Rgds paddy.

new project paddy

The Pink Ninja 08 April 2015 09:11 PM

Not too far away from Cotton Competition too ;)

mickp 09 April 2015 09:04 AM

U.K Subaru sales figures don't look that healthy at a glance and the pattern over the past 5 years has been a bit doom and gloom. Let's hope they have hit the bottom and a recovery is on its way. This said they don't seem to have much in the pipeline that is catching the eye. Subaru do need to up there game in all areas as they have lost a hell of a lot of ground to others. Thirsty cars, high tax and dated looks need to be a thing of the past.

All IMO of course

Best of luck

PADDYHOEY 10 April 2015 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by nick172sport (Post 11661531)
new project paddy

😉;)

Trinity 11 April 2015 06:07 AM

Somebody took on a Subaru franchised dealership? they must not have much to lose I guess...

lordharding 11 April 2015 06:44 AM

About as sensible investment as a thief division foot ball club

Subaru need to get back to basic like in 99-2000 -2008 era
Performace car 20k-25k and to get the confidence back with buyers like ourselves
5 year warrenty
No chocolate pistons

The new STi is a great looking car jut need to work on a lower tax rate and a cheaper lead in version to it and plenty extras to out onto it

Can't rely on the outlander legacy customers and ultimately they save up and buy land and range rovers as they sell a few more cattle

Trinity 11 April 2015 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by lordharding (Post 11662912)

Can't rely on the outlander legacy customers and ultimately they save up and buy land and range rovers as they sell a few more cattle

But still lurk around on Subaru forums like bad smells :norty:

mickp 11 April 2015 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 11662955)
But still lurk around on Subaru forums like bad smells :norty:

Think this chap has put enough into the Subaru community to be entitled to an opinion fella. He has passed the enthusiast and loyalty test :thumb:

rob84 11 April 2015 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by lordharding (Post 11662912)

The new STi is a great looking car jut need to work on a lower tax rate and a cheaper lead in version to it and plenty extras to out onto it

Taxation rate doesn't bother the majority of owners if you can afford it then the tax is a minor detail in my opinion.

As for the Outback, I think you'll be very surprised by the latest offerings, Awesome piece of kit that can rival most brands. I urge you to try our new demo, As for the legacy that is no longer in the uk market. the Levorg Sport tourer is next to arrive. you'd be surprised how well these cars are selling.

Trinity 11 April 2015 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by mickp (Post 11663216)
Think this chap has put enough into the Subaru community to be entitled to an opinion fella. He has passed the enthusiast and loyalty test :thumb:

What chap? Think you are misunderstanding yourself :)

Trinity 11 April 2015 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by rob84 (Post 11663232)
Taxation rate doesn't bother the majority of owners if you can afford it then the tax is a minor detail in my opinion.

As for the Outback, I think you'll be very surprised by the latest offerings, Awesome piece of kit that can rival most brands. I urge you to try our new demo, As for the legacy that is no longer in the uk market. the Levorg Sport tourer is next to arrive. you'd be surprised how well these cars are selling.

Im not sure I agree. I can afford one, but I dont want to be continually shafted for £500 a year in tax. Its a massive consideration for me anyway. Maybe thats more political than anything else :) But I love the car, the drive exceeded my expectations, must admit

PADDYHOEY 26 April 2015 10:02 PM

So, is anyone going to be coming to the open day??

Trinity 26 April 2015 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by PADDYHOEY (Post 11671371)

Its a bit North for my liking, the car would get wet. Very wet. :)

thenewgalaxy 27 April 2015 06:33 PM

I'll try and make it Paddy

PADDYHOEY 27 April 2015 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by thenewgalaxy (Post 11671725)
I'll try and make it Paddy

Good lad Richard!!

The Pink Ninja 27 April 2015 07:31 PM

I may pop my head in...not that i`m in the market for another one at the moment ;)

powerwrx 27 April 2015 08:54 PM

good luck with it mate, good to know of a place where service and parts will be available fairly close by

nick172sport 27 April 2015 09:26 PM

good luck paddy top man regarding scoobs:thumb: if it was a saturday id have come work commitments:thumb:

PADDYHOEY 27 April 2015 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by nick172sport (Post 11671892)
good luck paddy top man regarding scoobs:thumb: if it was a saturday id have come work commitments:thumb:

It's a whole weekend thing nick, it's my wedding anniversary on the 16th though so I won't be there on the Saturday. Get yourselves down.!!

Big Pete 03 May 2015 07:11 PM

All being well I'll be back home from work in time to take a trip across the boarder into Lancs and we'll see you there!

Good luck :)

dunx 03 May 2015 10:48 PM

What can I borrow for an hour ?

LOL

dunx

TonyBurns 03 May 2015 11:43 PM

Hopefully I should be able to make it if you can stand a Peugeot parked outside ;):D

dunx 06 May 2015 09:33 PM

Shame this clashes with the JGM event at Elvington....

dunx

sedge69 06 May 2015 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by PADDYHOEY (Post 11671371)

ill see what i can do paddy