ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   takeaway (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1019698-takeaway.html)

lozgti1 07 February 2015 06:00 PM

takeaway

So much simpler than God and Muslims ;-)

Special curry and rice from the Chinese for me tonight.Blimey their curry so nice :-)

What's yours normally?

dpb 07 February 2015 06:07 PM

Fish an snips

Chinese is so pricey ,espesh when you'll be wanting another meal in an hour or so......

Turbohot 07 February 2015 06:09 PM

Indian.

I don't know why. :wonder: :D

Not keen on Chinese so much, but the Hot Wok restaurant in town does a very good T/A. I'd like a nice Thai T/A as well, but we don't have a Thai food place in our neighbouring town.

Not into Chinese curries. They taste minging to me. They should stick to their S&S and black bean sauces.

We don't eat much T/As anyway. I like to cook, and I cook well. :cool:

lozgti1 07 February 2015 06:13 PM

Marry me xx

dpb 07 February 2015 06:15 PM

I cook own curry ,very basic .

I'd go for takeaway indian or Thai - again pricey

Turbohot 07 February 2015 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by lozgti1 (Post 11622501)
Marry me xx

I'll marry you, but it depends. I'm not that shallow (we all say that, I know), but question 1-what do you look like? :D

Also, if you're under 45, you're out. I'm not marrying a toy boy again. :nono:

Also, if you snore at night, you're out. :thumb:

:lol1:

ditchmyster 07 February 2015 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11622507)
I'll marry you, but it depends. I'm not that shallow (we all say that, I know), but question 1-what do you look like? :D

Also, if you're under 45, you're out. I'm not marrying a toy boy again. :nono:

Also, if you snore at night, you're out. :thumb:

I'm gorgeous, over 45 and I've never heard myself snore. :norty: :D

the shreksta 07 February 2015 06:26 PM

X - large combo kebab with cheese/salad/mayo/chilli sauce with fries and cheese and a portion of onion rings oh and a garlic cheese pizza aswell washed down with about 8 bottles of raspberry Stella cidre. ...........mmmmmmmmmmmm

Turbohot 07 February 2015 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11622509)
I'm gorgeous, over 45 and I've never heard myself snore. :norty: :D

But if your wife has heard you snore, then what are you going to do about it, hm? I will have to talk to her to confirm for sure. :lol1:

ditchmyster 07 February 2015 06:28 PM

Fish and chips, Chinese, Thai, and I love a good kebab, I only go to the local Pakistani centre for my curries and that's at lunchtime and always eat in.;)

dpb 07 February 2015 06:29 PM

You're all too late, she's taken :p

ALi-B 07 February 2015 06:30 PM

Usually I have a Bangladeshi/Pakistani take away on saturdays.

OK OK its what most would call an Indian. I'm just being pedantic :lol1:

Usually Pathia or Jalfrazi. But I fancy a Rogan Josh tonight...so I guess that's a Kashmiri LOL :)

ditchmyster 07 February 2015 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11622513)
But if your wife has heard you snore, then what are you going to do about it, hm? I will have to talk to her to confirm for sure. :lol1:

Don't believe her, she's snores louder than me and wakes herself up, then blames my cute little piggy grunting. :D

Turbohot 07 February 2015 06:32 PM

I like the concept of fish & chips, but I have to starve on 500 calories a day for 2 days in order to digest complete fish & chips meal. It's too much with all that oil and carby chips.

Funny isn't it? I can just about fit in a Maccy D meal, which is like 1200 calories, but I struggle with fish & chips meal, which might be less heavier than stupidly chavvy and unhealthy Maccy D meal. One of them things, I suppose.

ditchmyster 07 February 2015 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B (Post 11622518)

Usually Pathia or Jalfrazi. But I fancy a Rogan Josh tonight...so I guess that's a Kashmiri LOL :)

The names always make me laugh, just go there and ask them what they're eating tonight. ;)

Turbohot 07 February 2015 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11622517)
You're all too late, she's taken :p

Oye, there's always a room for dessert! :razz: :lol1:

Turbohot 07 February 2015 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11622519)
Don't believe her, she's snores louder than me and wakes herself up, then blames my cute little piggy grunting. :D

Turbohot 07 February 2015 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B (Post 11622518)

It's like Yorkshire pudding. Why the fvvk do they call it pudding when it's a savoury thingy? :confused: Silly, very silly. At least it comes from Yorkshire, I know.

stipete75 07 February 2015 06:43 PM

Indian is our main takeaway x2 a week.
Chicken tikka madras, egg fried rice, keema naan, onion bhaji and chips.....yum yum
Tonight however she wants Chinese so that will consist of roast pork curry with extra mushrooms, sweet sour chicken, egg fried rice, chips, extra curry sauce.
Am starving.

Turbohot 07 February 2015 06:44 PM

Another thing, that silly Welsh Rabbit. It's not even a rabbit FFS! It's just some grated stupid cheese on a bit of toast! Even if they mean 'rare bit', what's just Wales got to do with that?? :confused: This sort of monopoly is absurd. You can't go around making things your own when you well know that anyone from anywhere can knock one together.

ALi-B 07 February 2015 06:46 PM

Its not even Welsh cheese! LOL :D

At least they didn't get it protected by the EU like the Cornish did with the pasty! :cuckoo:

Turbohot 07 February 2015 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by stipete75 (Post 11622536)
Indian is our main takeaway x2 a week.
Chicken tikka madras, egg fried rice, keema naan, onion bhaji and chips.....yum yum
Tonight however she wants Chinese so that will consist of roast pork curry with extra mushrooms, sweet sour chicken, egg fried rice, chips, extra curry sauce.
Am starving.

However, your second line that covers your Indian T/A is contaminated with that egg fried rice. Egg fried rice is not Indian at all. Not even Pakistani or Bangladeshi. If your Indian T/A is selling it as an Indian dish, and with the Indian T/A, they need to stop fooling people and keep it real.

Have a good night in with your Chinese T/A tonight, you both. :thumb:

Turbohot 07 February 2015 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11622539)
However, your second line that covers your Indian T/A is contaminated with that egg fried rice. Egg fried rice is not Indian at all. Not even Pakistani or Bangladeshi. If your Indian T/A is selling it as an Indian dish, and with the Indian T/A, they need to stop fooling people and keep it real.

Have a good night in with your Chinese T/A tonight, you both. :thumb:

Oh, forgot about them contaminating Indian meal with chips. They shouldn't be adding chips to their menu either. It just looks ridiculous, although it may taste ok to your taste buds. it should be Bombay Potatoes instead. Or, if you want something bland, they should have regular poppadums on their menu for you.

ALi-B 07 February 2015 06:54 PM

Pilau rice for me :)

Coriander Naan or Palak.

All the flavour's in the main dish, so I prefer my side dishes to be more bland and herb-y.

ALi-B 07 February 2015 06:56 PM

Digressing: Chinese curry and chips....om nom nom. :D

Turbohot 07 February 2015 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B (Post 11622538)
Its not even Welsh cheese! LOL :D

We do have really good Welsh cheeses, but it could be any cheese that could make the same dish, really. So why call it Welsh Rarebit FFS? Wrong, very wrong!

At least they didn't get it protected by the EU like the Cornish did with the pasty! :cuckoo:
Yeah, thank God for that!

dpb 07 February 2015 07:01 PM

Extra chips lol

dpb 07 February 2015 07:05 PM

(picks up flyer they've chucked through the door)

Has anybody heard Bengal naga chilli , theres a chicken dish with it here

hodgy0_2 07 February 2015 07:07 PM

Indian for us

we sometime go "off piste" and get a Chinese, but always regret it

the site of albino chicken in wall paper paste - dampens the appetite somewhat

zip106 07 February 2015 07:08 PM

Home made burgers for us tonight.

None of this takeaway MSG ****e..... ;)