ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   after vader master yoda has appeared (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1018569-after-vader-master-yoda-has-appeared.html)

The Pink Ninja 19 January 2015 12:59 PM

I'm sure the numerous SN members of that car will be along to correct your times soon matt.

The Pink Ninja 19 January 2015 01:02 PM

Oh did you ever buy that 2.5 engine you were gonna get, has your wrx had a engine replacement then :D

BrownPantsRacing 19 January 2015 01:28 PM

THIS is taking things too far......

http://www.misterhonk.de/blog/wp-con...oda_car_03.jpg

fat-thomas 19 January 2015 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by WRXrowdy (Post 11606795)
Cool!

Now . . . Where did I put my white stick ;)

i expect this to be parked next to vader,hulk and yoda on the next sioc stand:lol1:

Ian 19 January 2015 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by RS_Matt (Post 11606967)
There is a Stormtrooper STI. It has 450bhp and runs the 1/4 in 12.76

Bee*R Launch Control Subaru Impreza WRX STi Blitz Nur Spec R vs 450bhp 2.5 Impreza STi - YouTube

Just for comparison my casually launched muddy budget tyred WRX runs the 1/4 in 12.6 with 330bhp and just 307lbft in the wet.

2001-2015 WRX>STI every time.

https://i189.photobucket.com/albums/...k/P1000727.jpg

didnt James buy that?

jameswrx2001 19 January 2015 05:50 PM

To all you people who have ripped the sh** out of my car, quick question
did I post my car on scoobynet? No because I know it is full of people who believe a Subaru should stay to how it rolled of the assembly line,

I On the other hand believe it is my name on the logbook I bought it out my own pocket the day I ask you guys for suggestion on my car will be day you bought it, and fat Thomas I know who you are if you don't like my car then that's fine it's MY car don't drag it on another site with my number plate visable without my permission is against the law and I will be seeking legal advice

Trinity 19 January 2015 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by jameswrx2001 (Post 11607123)
did I post my car on scoobynet? No because I know it is full of people who believe a Subaru should stay to how it rolled of the assembly line,

I On the other hand believe it is my name on the logbook I bought it out my own pocket the day I ask you guys for suggestion on my car will be day you bought it, and fat Thomas I know who you are if you don't like my car then that's fine it's MY car don't drag it on another site with my number plate visable without my permission is against the law and I will be seeking legal advice

:lol:

Do explain what is against the law? I think you'll find you are wrong.

I refer to my point earlier made. Midlands - Where those that are not hard enough for the North, nor bright enough for the South reside. :)

fat-thomas 19 January 2015 06:01 PM

Good luck sweetheart,Facebook is in the public domain see you in court.

jameswrx2001 19 January 2015 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 11607128)
:lol:

Do explain what is against the law? I think you'll find you are wrong.

I refer to my point earlier made. Midlands - Where those that are not hard enough for the North, nor bright enough for the South reside. :)

According to the law,the following has been done without my permission, encroaching on privacy laws I'm not going to make out I'm a law student as I am not but I do know that a lawyer will be able to tell me

jameswrx2001 19 January 2015 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by fat-thomas (Post 11607139)
Good luck sweetheart,Facebook is in the public domain see you in court.

This is not Facebook

Trinity 19 January 2015 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by jameswrx2001 (Post 11607143)
According to the law,the following has been done without my permission, encroaching on privacy laws I'm not going to make out I'm a law student as I am not but I do know that a lawyer will be able to tell me

Time to stop embarrassing yourself lad.:thumb:

fat-thomas 19 January 2015 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by jameswrx2001 (Post 11607143)

It was posted on a public Facebook page ;) called sioc.
A page that amuses me greatly.
So are you going to sue me for laughing at your wrx??
Be careful as lucas arts might have something to say about using the name yoda.

LSherratt 19 January 2015 06:07 PM

It's always funny when 'the law' threat comes out :lol1:

Trinity 19 January 2015 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by fat-thomas (Post 11607148)
Be careful as lucas arts might have something to say about using the name yoda.

Which actually possibly has more legalities than his picture being used, if it actually came down to it.

Originally Posted by LSherratt (Post 11607149)
It's always funny when 'the law' threat comes out :lol1:

Isn't it just! Everyone is a solicitor when they have the internet. Its the next big thing :lol1:

I vote JamesWRX should sue!!!! It will be the best thread ever.

MattyB1983 19 January 2015 06:10 PM

I'm with you on this !!!!

Who cares that your car looks absolutely rediculous and who cares that people point and laugh as you drive by.
It's your car, if you want to look like a helmet then that's up to you.
Good luck to you sir

P.s
If you need a decent solicitor give me a shout, ive got Troy McClure's phone number :thumb:

:brickwall

legb4rsk 19 January 2015 06:15 PM

What a f***king cry baby!!!
I didn't know we had 9 year old girls as members.

I would hate to think what he would do if you pulled the arms off his Barbie.

jameswrx2001 19 January 2015 06:15 PM

Once again I do not change parts of my car to suit anybody else, and hence the reason I do not post on a site full of Subaru purist,
I am more annoyed about my vehicles number plate being shown as I am sure many of you would be if it where you

Trinity 19 January 2015 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by legb4rsk (Post 11607163)
What a f***king cry baby!!!
I didn't know we had 9 year old girls as members.

I would hate to think what he would do if you pulled the arms off his Barbie.

That may be against the law in JamesWRX2001's special law book that no one else has a copy of :lol1:

Trinity 19 January 2015 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by jameswrx2001 (Post 11607164)
Once again I do not change parts of my car to suit anybody else, and hence the reason I do not post on a site full of Subaru purist,
I am more annoyed about my vehicles number plate being shown as I am sure many of you would be if it where you

Why, its not like anyones going to clone that bag of s***e:lol1:

and speeding away from the petrol station without paying, a YODA Subaru. As if.

fat-thomas 19 January 2015 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by jameswrx2001 (Post 11607164)

Sioc is a purists site.....ffs it's full of retards that stick sh1t to wrxs.
More to the point it's just copied and pasted from sioc Facebook page so if you were that bothered you would have blanked the no.plate out yourself but you didn't ;)

jameswrx2001 19 January 2015 06:23 PM

Fat Thomas I was calling scoobynet the purist site and it was me that posted it to facebook, my permission I did not post on here

Trinity 19 January 2015 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by jameswrx2001 (Post 11607175)
Fat Thomas I was calling scoobynet the purist site and it was me that posted it to facebook, my permission I did not post on here

Still talking?

Trinity 19 January 2015 06:25 PM

For James.

Basic rundown.

http://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview...omain/welcome/

fat-thomas 19 January 2015 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by jameswrx2001 (Post 11607175)

no i posted it so sue me.

before you cry ive edited the original picture.

jameswrx2001 19 January 2015 06:33 PM

Still c my number plate

MattyB1983 19 January 2015 06:35 PM

In all seriousness, fcuk you've upset alot of people over the last few years tubs.
One of these days you'll be set upon by a bunch of chest beating WRX owners !!!

I tell you what does make me wonder though is the amount of money these folk put into these abortions. I mean in reality they could of built a serious motor !!!

fat-thomas 19 January 2015 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by jameswrx2001 (Post 11607189)
Still c my number plate

#see its not sioc here :)

nope all edited out so no legal worries now surely:lol1:
anyway i just posted the picture as i thought the car was really tasteful sadly nobody seems to agree.

jameswrx2001 19 January 2015 06:37 PM

That all I'm bothered about, I'll leave you keyboard warriors to continue laying in to my car

edsel 19 January 2015 06:45 PM

If you can't take joke don't drive one.

Trinity 19 January 2015 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by jameswrx2001 (Post 11607196)
That all I'm bothered about, I'll leave you keyboard warriors to continue laying in to my car

Before you go, could you quote the legal entry and then the bylaw for this specific indcident?