ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   World Trade Centre poll (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1018556-world-trade-centre-poll.html)

gary77 18 January 2015 03:08 PM

World Trade Centre poll

Who believes the official story of how it happened,

I'm interested to see the results of the poll and not to interested in getting into a debate about it

Poll choice is anonymous incase you are concerned about being branded a nut

dpb 18 January 2015 03:16 PM

No, it definitely fell down

Turbohot 18 January 2015 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by gary77 (Post 11606157)
Who believes the official story of how it happened,

I'm interested to see the results of the poll and not to interested in getting into a debate about it

That will be inevitable here. Let it become a debate, does it matter. It may not mean you personally getting into it, anyway.

Poll choice is anonymous incase you are concerned about being branded a nut
I don't think anyone cares here tbh. People have openly believed and disbelieved in what's believed and whatever has been put together as conspiracy theories, and called each other ample names, so nothing new here.

gary77 18 January 2015 03:27 PM

it might well become a debate , and i might have some points to make , it isnt why i put this thread up though , im just curious to see the results of the poll

scoobyskool 18 January 2015 03:28 PM

What is the official theory just for reference ?

Turbohot 18 January 2015 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by gary77 (Post 11606171)
it might well become a debate , and i might have some points to make , it isnt why i put this thread up though , im just curious to see the results of the poll

OK.

Originally Posted by scoobyskool (Post 11606172)
What is the official theory just for reference ?

That's a brilliant question! Without that, how do we know what we're voting for or against, or even unsure about it, isn't it? :wonder:

gary77 18 January 2015 03:33 PM

to keep it simple , a bunch of muslims hi jacked planes and crashed two of them into the twin towers , and turned the wtc into rubble , 7 builbings in total i think .

In NYC the World Trade Center buildings 1 &2 (Twin Towers), 3 (Marriot Hotel), 4, 5, 6 and 7 (Salomon Brothers Building) as well as Fiterman Hall, the Bankers Trust Building (Duetsche Bank Building) and St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church were all either destroyed or became constructive total write-offs.

They were destroyed by two hijacked airliners hitting 1 & 2 WTC causing them to collapse onto the others except for Fiterman hall which was hit by 7 World Trade Center which in turn had been hit by 1 World Trade Center.

the buildings in the blue area were destroyed http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...psbd18b6ef.jpg

deconstruction of the bankers trust building started around 5 years after 9/11 and took around another 5 years to complete , the story of that building is interesting on its own

did you miss it , it happened a few years ago

zip106 18 January 2015 05:12 PM

The resident fruitcake will be here shortly, telling us the Lizards, with a little help from Shergar and Lord Lucan, did it.

hodgy0_2 18 January 2015 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by zip106 (Post 11606264)
The resident fruitcake will be here shortly, telling us the Lizards, with a little help from Shergar and Lord Lucan, did it.

Yes - quite - most conspiracy theories now suggest no planes actually hit the WTC, they were in fact holograms

The TV images where clever CGI, and no bombs either, something called "Dustification" took place (notice all the dust) , caused by high energy beams

But one thing all these daft sites have in common is they all link to David Icke's website, and as we know "lizard" people are secretly running the earth

bustaMOVEs 18 January 2015 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by gary77 (Post 11606178)
to keep it simple , a bunch of muslims hi jacked planes and crashed two of them into the twin towers , and turned the wtc into rubble , 7 builbings in total i think .

In NYC the World Trade Center buildings 1 &2 (Twin Towers), 3 (Marriot Hotel), 4, 5, 6 and 7 (Salomon Brothers Building) as well as Fiterman Hall, the Bankers Trust Building (Duetsche Bank Building) and St Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church were all either destroyed or became constructive total write-offs.

They were destroyed by two hijacked airliners hitting 1 & 2 WTC causing them to collapse onto the others except for Fiterman hall which was hit by 7 World Trade Center which in turn had been hit by 1 World Trade Center.

the buildings in the blue area were destroyed http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...psbd18b6ef.jpg

deconstruction of the bankers trust building started around 5 years after 9/11 and took around another 5 years to complete , the story of that building is interesting on its own

did you miss it , it happened a few years ago

It's trorrists btw.

That's still not giving us a theory though is it,

stipete75 18 January 2015 05:31 PM

Not every catastrophic event around the globe is an inside job, better known as a "false flag"
911 however was, just as 7/7 was.

richs2891 18 January 2015 05:37 PM

I personally think the plane hitting the pentagon is more suspect that the World trade centre.

stipete75 18 January 2015 05:43 PM

Not all who question official stories of huge huge magnitude believe in lizard shape shifting royals.
If there are any doubters here(hodgy) then have an open mind for 60minutes and watch "7/7 the ripple effect" on you tube.
It ask very good questions to very very valid points. Very good watch.
Surely if there any doubt no matter how small then surely something needs to be done.

scoobyskool 18 January 2015 05:45 PM

What was the outcome on the rumour that not a single jew was killed in this attack ?

RS_Matt 18 January 2015 05:51 PM

Angels of Mons

Life of Pi

9/11

Carnut 18 January 2015 05:54 PM

Either way there will be some things we know and some we don't, i just hope the things we know is the majority.

Matteeboy 18 January 2015 05:54 PM

It was definitely very dodgy. And ruined our 2nd wedding anniversary.

gary77 18 January 2015 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by bustaMOVEs (Post 11606284)
It's trorrists btw.

That's still not giving us a theory though is it,

that is the basics of the official theory ,

Carnut 18 January 2015 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by stipete75 (Post 11606306)
Not all who question official stories of huge huge magnitude believe in lizard shape shifting royals.
If there are any doubters here(hodgy) then have an open mind for 60minutes and watch "7/7 the ripple effect" on you tube.
Surely if there any doubt no matter how small then surely something needs to be done.
7/7 Ripple Effect - YouTube

I hope you consider the families of the victims when allowing your mind to wonder.

gary77 18 January 2015 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by richs2891 (Post 11606297)
I personally think the plane hitting the pentagon is more suspect that the World trade centre.

there was no plane as reported in this news story

hodgy0_2 18 January 2015 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by gary77 (Post 11606354)
there was no plane as reported in this news story
Here's something the government didn't want you to see - YouTube

Not sure what that grainy footage is supposed to show

But what do you say to all the people who saw a plane, what about the plane wreckage on the lawn, what about the engine/landing gear found inside the Pentagon

Where did the plane crew and passengers go

stipete75 18 January 2015 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Carnut (Post 11606345)
I hope you consider the families of the victims when allowing your mind to wonder.

Especially the families of the victims, as well as every one else.
Did you allow 50 odd minutes of your life to watch the documentary carnut? I would of though you have only ever heard one side of the story!

hodgy0_2 18 January 2015 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by stipete75 (Post 11606306)
7/7 Ripple Effect - YouTube

Ok, maud 'dib is a pseudonym for a guy called John Hill - he is a serious religious fruitcake and fantasist who thinks he is the messiah

Here is his website

http://jahtruth.net/index.htm

Is that the best you have

Please have a look everyone

bonesetter 18 January 2015 07:32 PM

As far as 'False Flags' go, NO-ONE in the mainstream media will even mention that as a possibility (9/11 or any other 'terror attack' for that matter), when false flag operations have been used throughout history - documented proof by all manner of countries/groups existing etc

This is the best 9/11 docu I've seen

I know if you've watched one or two you probably wont want to sit through another, but this is the best one I've seen

The high profile contributors give the whole thing a lot of weight

Turbohot 18 January 2015 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2 (Post 11606412)
Ok, maud 'dib is a pseudonym for a guy called John Hill - he is a serious religious fruitcake and fantasist who thinks he is the messiah

Here is his website

http://jahtruth.net/index.htm

Is that the best you have

Please have a look everyone

Just had a look. This was enough to crack me up:

Congratulations!

You've just landed at the most ground-breaking and informative site on the Net : "As The Lightening Shineth from the East even unto the West..."

:lol1:

hodgy0_2 18 January 2015 07:36 PM

This is a great article on the 7/7 conspiracy theories , by a journalist who was actually there

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/j...ly7.uksecurity

And a really great twist at the end

gary77 18 January 2015 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2 (Post 11606382)
Not sure what that grainy footage is supposed to show

But what do you say to all the people who saw a plane, what about the plane wreckage on the lawn, what about the engine/landing gear found inside the Pentagon

Where did the plane crew and passengers go

consider this building supposedly had the same kind of plane crash into it as the twin towers.what is your opinion

this picture taken before the collapse
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ps255466a1.jpg

ALi-B 18 January 2015 07:48 PM

Look, this is easy to sort out.

Hijack a 767, and fly it into the side of the pentagon.

If the results are the same. Its not a conspiracy. :)

Dingdongler 18 January 2015 07:52 PM

I haven't looked at any of the linked videos yet but if a plane didn't crash into the Pentagon then how do we explain the 185 people that are meant to have died?

I'm assuming that most of these people have families (in numbers that run into the thousands) that say that they have lost a relative or friend. So were 1000s of people involved in the conspiracy???

hodgy0_2 18 January 2015 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by gary77 (Post 11606430)
consider this building supposedly had the same kind of plane crash into it as the twin towers.what is your opinion

this picture taken before the collapse
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ps255466a1.jpg

Is it that you want to see a cartoon plane shaped hole?

Also, obvious when you think of it, but a plane is mostly air

How do you explain the photos of parts of the plane on the lawn and inside the pentagon