ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Do not visit Birmingham or London (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1018219-do-not-visit-birmingham-or-london.html)

thenewgalaxy 11 January 2015 09:22 PM

Do not visit Birmingham or London

According to a US "terror expert" on Fox News these are areas where "non-muslims don't go in" and are run by "muslim police".

fat-thomas 11 January 2015 09:23 PM

id say dont visit because they are sh1t holes but the u.s. excuse is good enough.

Maz 11 January 2015 09:24 PM

Ironic given their own history in Birmingham Alabama.

Dirk Diggler 75 11 January 2015 09:26 PM

Been to Birmingham loads of times,always found the atmosphere easy going and relaxed.
can't comment on London never been ......

Dirk Diggler 75 11 January 2015 09:28 PM

Stupid Americans how can this country be a super power is beyond me ....

Maz 11 January 2015 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler 75 (Post 11601393)
Stupid Americans how can this country be a super power is beyond me ....

They elected George W. Bush.

JTaylor 11 January 2015 09:30 PM

Fox News. :freak3:

Dirk Diggler 75 11 January 2015 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 11601395)
They elected George W. Bush.

Exactly,a war mongering idiot ......

nivek4209 11 January 2015 09:32 PM

There's no Muslim or any body else that will tell me where to go this is the kinda bull that gives these groups there fear factor
Feck off home if they don't like life as it is in the country they are guests in

f1_fan 11 January 2015 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by fat-thomas (Post 11601386)
id say dont visit because they are sh1t holes but the u.s. excuse is good enough.

:lol1::lol1:

scoobyboy1 11 January 2015 09:47 PM

This happened not to long back, probably where they got there info from:D
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...im-family.html

boomer 11 January 2015 09:53 PM

"actually"

Dirk Diggler 75 11 January 2015 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyboy1 (Post 11601422)
This happened not to long back, probably where they got there info from:D
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...im-family.html

That's terrible ........

zip106 11 January 2015 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 11601396)
Fox News. :freak3:

Quite!

ALi-B 11 January 2015 11:29 PM

Holy f**king s**t, I'm speechless, that can't be real, can it? I can't believe Fox news broadcast that....Don't go to Birmingham....

Yeah, damned right you yankee mo'fo's.....You might bump into me. I bet they think Black Country means something entirely different over there too (if they heard of it) :lol1:

We don't speak intelligible English, that's probably the only bad bit. :D

By the way guys Fox = Sky.....remember that next time you watch Sky news.

ALi-B 11 January 2015 11:33 PM

Anyhoo...what about Bradistan?

ALi-B 13 January 2015 08:21 AM

On a more serious note. Emerson has apologised. But NOT on Fox nor has Fox apologised. They washed all away except fior their Latino website (Ican read a little Spainish ).

Point being, the idiots that watch this channel and believe its tripe. Aren't being corrected in what is fictitious claims. So Fox's idiot audience still believe Brum is Mecca. (Rather than a bingo hall LOL)

Maz 13 January 2015 08:27 AM

It's Murdoch exacting his revenge for the what happened to NOTW. Plus the little scrap he had with Cable.

f1_fan 13 January 2015 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by ALi-B (Post 11602341)
On a more serious note. Emerson has apologised. But NOT on Fox nor has Fox apologised. They washed all away except fior their Latino website (Ican read a little Spainish ).

Point being, the idiots that watch this channel and believe its tripe. Aren't being corrected in what is fictitious claims. So Fox's idiot audience still believe Brum is Mecca. (Rather than a bingo hall LOL)

But Ali that's the same for just about all the mainstream media including the BBC. They make stuff up or twist the truth to their own agenda and most people believe it as gospel. Look at the way the Western press have demonised Muslims or the way the UK press present benefits claimants solely as scroungers for prime examples of that!

Shaid 13 January 2015 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by nivek4209 (Post 11601402)
There's no Muslim or any body else that will tell me where to go this is the kinda bull that gives these groups there fear factor
Feck off home if they don't like life as it is in the country they are guests in

Wtf! Do you even know what this story is about or did you just start foaming at the mouth?

Ps - this country is HOME to over a million Muslims (and here is bugger all you can do about it)

Shaid 13 January 2015 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler 75 (Post 11601436)
That's terrible ........

And it's a story that is twisted very far from the truth.

On that day SC got so busy with visitors that they made it a family only place. If they had not, the mixture of families and groups of young lads celebrating Eid would have not gone down very well.

dpb 13 January 2015 09:06 AM

Hey at least he managed to pin point UK on map Europe, more than most yanks could.!

Rescue Dude 13 January 2015 09:11 AM

This is more accurate than the Fox story.......

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/s...-2015011394318

Carnut 13 January 2015 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 11602360)
And it's a story that is twisted very far from the truth.

On that day SC got so busy with visitors that they made it a family only place. If they had not, the mixture of families and groups of young lads celebrating Eid would have not gone down very well.

Cinema's are often filled with families and groups of young lads/girls with no problems, sometimes with problems.
How does Eid being added to the mix change things?

Shaid 13 January 2015 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Carnut (Post 11602376)
Cinema's are often filled with families and groups of young lads/girls with no problems, sometimes with problems.
How does Eid being added to the mix change things?

There is a cinema showing Asian films

There is are lovely eating places that do halal food

Lots of stuff for family and kids to do

On Eid day traffic is considerably increased

Satisfied?

JTaylor 13 January 2015 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11602354)
But Ali that's the same for just about all the mainstream media including the BBC. They make stuff up or twist the truth to their own agenda and most people believe it as gospel. Look at the way the Western press have demonised Muslims or the way the UK press present benefits claimants solely as scroungers for prime examples of that!

What news sources to you trust, Chris?

Carnut 13 January 2015 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 11602436)
There is a cinema showing Asian films

There is are lovely eating places that do halal food

Lots of stuff for family and kids to do

On Eid day traffic is considerably increased

Satisfied?

Wasn't dissatisfied before.

Just wondered why Eid requirements are different from any other busy night regarding security, ie is it a very emotional time etc?

Carnut 13 January 2015 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor (Post 11602460)
What news sources to you trust, Chris?

I'll take this with my name also being Chris :) If people agree what is being said in the news then it's trustworthy, if they don't, well then it's not.:D

Maz 13 January 2015 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Carnut (Post 11602548)
I'll take this with my name also being Chris :) If people agree what is being said in the news then it's trustworthy, if they don't, well then it's not.:D

He who pays the piper calls the tune.

Shaid 13 January 2015 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Carnut (Post 11602546)
Wasn't dissatisfied before.

Just wondered why Eid requirements are different from any other busy night regarding security, ie is it a very emotional time etc?

Do you have a functioning brain? Are you thick? Are you doing this on purpose? Do you think Starcity were wrong in their decision?