ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Merry Christmas Everybody (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1017247-merry-christmas-everybody.html)

Dubzy 22 December 2014 03:08 AM

Merry Christmas Everybody

Merry Christmas Everbody.....Im not one for sending cards so I'll post one here instead :thumb:
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/y...istmas1200.jpg

the shreksta 22 December 2014 06:22 AM

its not christmas until thursday...............

dpb 22 December 2014 09:09 AM

What exactly is that reindeer doing with his left hand

( Is it Paul )

Turbohot 22 December 2014 09:41 AM

That's cute. :)

Merry Christmas to you and your car, Dubzy. http://www.club-vaux.com/images/smil...mas_smiley.gif

Turbohot 22 December 2014 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11588009)

( Is it Paul )

Clean your eyes. Reindeer is doing ferk all with his left hand. If just having a left hand now would makes you think of perverted thoughts, this means that your brain is well and truly warped. May God help you this Christmas. I don't know what your mind would generate when you behold your cooked whole turkey on your dinner table. :mad:

PS: Never mind a cooked one, just the raw one may give you a blood rush in certain organ of your body.

;)

Matteeboy 22 December 2014 10:20 AM

Good effort I say - Merry Christmas!

dpb 22 December 2014 10:32 AM

haha

to be fair i couldnt see/make out the other hoof , on the phone

Dubzy 22 December 2014 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 11587979)
its not christmas until thursday...............

Is smoebody not in the Christmas spirit yet then ?? :D

Dubzy 22 December 2014 10:11 PM

( Is it Paul )

???

the shreksta 22 December 2014 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Dubzy (Post 11588582)
Is smoebody not in the Christmas spirit yet then ?? :D

nope,im in the monday sprit.............bah humbug

Dubzy 22 December 2014 10:24 PM

Only 1 shift left at work for me, done all my christmas shopping within 2 hours on saturday, doing food shop at midnight tomorrow so a nice stress free Christmas this year for me :thumb:

the shreksta 22 December 2014 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Dubzy (Post 11588593)
Only 1 shift left at work for me, done all my christmas shopping within 2 hours on saturday, doing food shop at midnight tomorrow so a nice stress free Christmas this year for me :thumb:

nice...

ive been finished for a week and half,xmas shopping completed in august and big food shopping being delivered via asda online 2moro :D

Dubzy 22 December 2014 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 11588597)
nice...

ive been finished for a week and half,xmas shopping completed in august and big food shopping being delivered via asda online 2moro :D

Haha..fair play

Any meets taking place over Christmas ??

the shreksta 22 December 2014 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dubzy (Post 11588605)
Haha..fair play

Any meets taking place over Christmas ??

not sure matey,im guessing the usual midlands scoobies meet @ the clock warehouse in derby will be on at the start of jan.

im hoping to get over to see mark @ tdr in warwick regarding fitting and mapping an alcatek ecu for me on my blob but i dont know how good he is @ mapping so need to do a little research

Dubzy 22 December 2014 10:51 PM

He's top notch mate, really knows his stuff and a straight up really nice guy too. Hes mapped my car and various other members on here too. You wont hear a bad word said against him mate and thats rare in the subaru community lol.

Let me know when your popping down there and i will fly over for a link up :thumb:

the shreksta 22 December 2014 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Dubzy (Post 11588617)
He's top notch mate, really knows his stuff and a straight up really nice guy too. Hes mapped my car and various other members on here too. You wont hear a bad word said against him mate and thats rare in the subaru community lol.

Let me know when your popping down there and i will fly over for a link up :thumb:

yeah ok mate will let you know.i didnt realise you had yours mapped there,good to hear good things about him

Dubzy 22 December 2014 11:02 PM

Yes mate hes mapped mine a couple of times now and i couldnt be happier with the service he provides, whatever he does for you your car will be in very safe hands. Hes also building my new engine too.

Have u already purchased your alacatek ?? i will be looking for a new ecu after the new year but havnt made my mind up what to go for yet.

the shreksta 22 December 2014 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dubzy (Post 11588627)
Yes mate hes mapped mine a couple of times now and i couldnt be happier with the service he provides, whatever he does for you your car will be in very safe hands. Hes also building my new engine too.

Have u already purchased your alacatek ?? i will be looking for a new ecu after the new year but havnt made my mind up what to go for yet.

no i havent bought it yet mate,waiting for a large ppi claim to come back mid jan time so will be looking to buy then.which ecu are you running now?

Dubzy 22 December 2014 11:12 PM

Im still on the oem ecu mate, I think it will be an alcatek i will be going for too, I dont think i can justify paying the extra for syvecs unless a used one pops up beforehand.

the shreksta 22 December 2014 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Dubzy (Post 11588637)
Im still on the oem ecu mate, I think it will be an alcatek i will be going for too, I dont think i can justify paying the extra for syvecs unless a used one pops up beforehand.

same here mate,need to get a set of injectors decapped aswell to make them 850cc so need to speak with mark @ lateral performance and also gonna bang a new fuel pump in to

Dubzy 22 December 2014 11:23 PM

I told myself i was finished spending now besides new engine and ecu.. but still cant help myself neither lol.....Planning a colour change next year too...I need a less expensive hobby :D

corvid 23 December 2014 02:23 AM

( Is it Paul )

The reindeer appears to be clopping.