ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Sheffield scoobs (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/1015746-sheffield-scoobs.html)

IveGotTheBug 24 November 2014 12:14 AM

Sheffield scoobs

No scooby owners in and around sheffield? I know there's a nice few on cross! introduce your selfs sure we could sort a meet at meadowhall or industrial park

Eros 24 January 2015 10:54 AM

Hi mate we have a bunch of members on our clubs forum from Sheffield. Ash does a monthly meetup welcome to join and ask about meeting up think they have one due this month

BoozyDave 25 January 2015 09:47 PM

hi mate

we were known as 'sheffield scoobies' but we evolved into ukscoobies. loads of members around rotherham, sheffield and doncaster.

we had one of our monthly meets today at Marr lodge in Marr, about 15 cars turned up

we have a meet at 'the lock keeper' in worksop and one will restart soon at 'sheffield subaru service'

Eros 25 January 2015 11:02 PM

Boozydave where have you been my man I sent you a pm. On S.O.C forum.

BoozyDave 26 January 2015 07:03 AM

Hi mate
I'm working silly hours and don't get much spare time to go on forums now.

I still go on ukscoobies and on here, but there's a few that I just haven't got time to go on.

Eros 26 January 2015 07:15 AM

Oh ok mate no problem.

BoozyDave 26 January 2015 09:06 PM

Have you got any meets planned?
going to any shows?

Eros 26 January 2015 09:13 PM

Yes mate got a local meet tomorrow. And hopefully going to a few shows NBO looks likely at the minute and hoping to get to Simons memorial event too, just with it being a friday and same weekend as castle combes :(
But that's one of the reasons I'd Pm'd you but if you're busy and Ukscoobies has come back which is good to see :) I doubt I could have interested you in the job role. So you going to any ? I get to see when Martins hosting one, going to maybe get to one when it warms up a bit see if I can drag some of the locals with me ;)

BoozyDave 27 January 2015 06:52 AM

Martin's meet should be starting when the clocks go forward, so 2nd Monday of April. Might see you there

We are going to NBO, mod nats and maybe cars in the park. Maybe a few members will be going to others too.

Eros 27 January 2015 07:45 AM

Sounds good mate. I also wanted to got round Europe on the road trip Tlags doing sounds amazing bit think be a bit too short notice for me now, I've started a course for a bit of a career change which I think will get in the way :(

BoozyDave 27 January 2015 09:15 PM

I'd love to do a road trip :thumb:

Good luck in the new career :thumb:
I've got to arrange a couple of courses for work too, probably gonna cost a couple of grand too :mad:

Eros 27 January 2015 11:11 PM

Cheers mate and bets of luck with your's. I said a while back I'd had enough of plumbing so jumped in now so no turning back unless I fail :D

digga5 25 February 2015 06:31 PM

I'm in Sheffield .couple of mates have just bought subarus aswell .would like to go to a meet if there's any near .digga

BoozyDave 25 February 2015 09:10 PM

most saturdays theres a couple of lads from ukscoobies down at scooby clinic in chesterfield

you have just missed our local meet this month, the next one will be Sunday 22nd March from 2pm at 'the pastures' :thumb:

digga5 26 February 2015 03:54 PM

Nice one boozydave ill make sure I remember. And ill tell the others too

Eros 26 February 2015 08:05 PM

Don't you go to Martins anymore Dave ?

BoozyDave 26 February 2015 08:58 PM

yes, he cancels them over winter. I think they will restart when the clocks go forward and we get lighter nights.

Eros 26 February 2015 09:02 PM

Oh right yeah I knew he had canceled over the winter from our forum but thought he was starting them back up again, or had started up again should I say sorry :) I can't wait for summer :D BBQ's ;)