ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Harvey Smith. (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1015162-harvey-smith.html)

Maz 13 November 2014 04:18 PM

Harvey Smith.

I think this deserves it's own thread. The money grabbing bitch! She always seemed so nice. :(

http://m.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/...his_daughters/

salsa-king 13 November 2014 04:25 PM

you couldn't make it up could you!!

would make a good film too.

Maz 13 November 2014 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by salsa-king (Post 11559897)
you couldn't make it up could you!!

would make a good film too.

I'm not convinced Harvey's death was entirely from natural cause.

leem6127 13 November 2014 04:29 PM

Ive just posted it up on his thread ;( very sad evil bitch

leem6127 13 November 2014 04:30 PM

Me neither tbh he was in good health when i met him. I know people get ill but it just seemed to quick

ditchmyster 13 November 2014 04:34 PM

The levels some people will stoop to never ceases to amaze me, kind of goes someway towards explaining all strange goings on with his stock after his death.

Very sad state of affairs.

Bring back the birch and cat o nine tails I say.:thumb:

leem6127 13 November 2014 04:35 PM

She always seemed nice but i always new she was after his money. He was a good man and helped me out loads with parts even when i didnt have the money he would supply and get darren to fit ready for bob to come for remapping day RIP HARVEY

SPEN555 13 November 2014 04:35 PM

Unbelievable!

sonic93 13 November 2014 04:39 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ters-died.html

Scum bag

the shreksta 13 November 2014 04:45 PM

Money brings the worst out in people...................especially fat ugly women

alcazar 13 November 2014 04:50 PM

Jeeesus, this is awful.

Police ought to revisit his death, methinks.

BrownPantsRacing 13 November 2014 04:56 PM

Terrible.

Ian 13 November 2014 04:57 PM

I cant believe I am reading this, feel so sorry for Harvey's family

AS Performance 13 November 2014 05:11 PM

totally gutting, but probably explains a few strange occurrences............

veerinder9 13 November 2014 05:26 PM

Wow. No way. Can't believe this!! :(

Steve777 13 November 2014 05:33 PM

Absolutely outrageous :(

b3nmw 13 November 2014 05:39 PM

Sounds a right ****

jazzyjembreaze 13 November 2014 05:41 PM

Knew several months back she was under investigation .
For the record. Harvey thought her son was a ar$e hole , so signing the bulk of his will over to him was about as realistic as a reliable EJ257 :)
Think about Harvey's garage clear-out that was used to fund her trips to Turkey wilst the estate. Was locked .. There's so much more , there are people who feel very let down , ashamed , & angry I kid u not

Maz 13 November 2014 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by jazzyjembreaze (Post 11559973)
Knew several months back she was under investigation .
For the record. Harvey thought her son was a ar$e hole , so signing the bulk of his will over to him was about as realistic as a reliable EJ257 :)
Think about Harvey's garage clear-out that was used to fund her trips to Turkey wilst the estate. Was locked .. There's so much more , there are people who feel very let down , ashamed , & angry I kid u not

A lot of people were awaiting for turbos that they'd sent to Harvey. It now transpires Dawn sold off turbos and engine parts that people had paid for. It was strange how she went very quiet.

Rob Day 13 November 2014 06:07 PM

Only to echo the above comments, I agree the whole death of Harvey needs revisiting.

I cant recall exactly the story, but was it a nasty fall down the stairs that he struggled to recover from, followed by a sudden illness that unfortunately took his life?

You read and watch so many horror stories where this "Spielberg" turns into reality.

I was in communication leading up to Harvey's illness (or whatever it is called) and Harvey was fit and well, we were discussing a legal matter he was perusing against an AT on here, and he seemed vibrant and well, he defiantly didn't seem unwell or frail!

Rob

Steve Whitehorn 13 November 2014 06:09 PM

Last time I spoke to Harvey on the phone, not long before his death, he was on holiday...
In Turkey if my memory serves me right.

His death should be looked into

ditchmyster 13 November 2014 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Steve Whitehorn (Post 11559994)
Last time I spoke to Harvey on the phone, not long before his death, he was on holiday...
In Turkey if my memory serves me right.

His death should be looked into

Now that really doesn't sound good, considering what later transpired.:Suspiciou

Steve Whitehorn 13 November 2014 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11560002)
Now that really doesn't sound good, considering what later transpired.:Suspiciou

I wish I could remember 100%
What I remember of the conversation was....
I remember he was on hoilday, he was on the beach and we arranged I would stay at his in Darlington for a day or two and I am pretty sure he said he was in Turkey. But I can not be 100% on that. The conversation was while ago now of course.

jazzyjembreaze 13 November 2014 06:53 PM

Harvey did take a tumble down the stairs tripping over the puppy on the upper landing
He was back on the mend
Complaining from feeling sickly ' unwell he retired to bed
He didn't awake ...

p1junkie 13 November 2014 06:54 PM

typical fat munter buying favours from some skint turkish kid i expect

AWG 13 November 2014 07:11 PM

:eek2: no f'ing way!

mickywrx 13 November 2014 07:16 PM

Didn't realise Ross Noble was a Turkish waiter. :D

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...4_nGreedy_.JPG

http://www.thelowry.com/Images/Broch...oble-_main.jpg

Jesting aside, I'm as shocked as the rest of you. :eek:

joz8968 13 November 2014 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Rob Day (Post 11559992)
...I was in communication leading up to Harvey's illness (or whatever it is called)...

Rob

:lol1:

Do you mean 'incommunicado'!?

Apologies, I don't mean to make light of the thread. This news is truly shocking.

It all fits in place now, as regards peoples' non-returned monies after the sad death of Harvey. :(

neil-h 13 November 2014 07:27 PM

That's just unbelievable really, the depths some people will go to for money.

On a side, I know Harvey was very highly thought of on here (unfortunately he was before my time) and I got the impression from his posts that he really knew his stuff but I didn't realise he had an MBE. I have to say part of me wishes I'd known the man, he sounds like a truly interesting gent.

ditchmyster 13 November 2014 07:32 PM

I just hope that she does go to jail and his assets go the his rightful heirs, unfortunately with the way things seem to go in the courts these days I won't be holding my breath. :(