ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   Samsung CEO comes out as Gay. (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/1014358-samsung-ceo-comes-out-as-gay.html)

JackClark 30 October 2014 02:30 PM

Samsung CEO comes out as Gay.

Not copying Apple at all.

neil-h 30 October 2014 03:30 PM

:lol:

Rob_Impreza99 30 October 2014 03:36 PM

Nowhere near as gay as owning an iphone. ;)

smiffywhu 30 October 2014 03:46 PM

"I consider being gay among the greatest gifts GOD has given me"

Now, the guy is clearly genius-like intelligent. It's just a shame he's a typical brainwashed Bible bashing Yank.

Good on him for coming out and the reason behind it, he should now sit down and have a chat with Richard Dawkins about his delusional beliefs.

ditchmyster 30 October 2014 04:02 PM

I fail to see how someones sexual preferences are relevant, imagine if we all went around spouting off about our favourite sexual position or god forbid barging into people in bars shouting "I am hetrosexual want a fight or fcuk" can't abide people that feel the need to tell us all that they are gay, who gives a fcuk, it's the 21st century, it's nothing new. ;)

dpb 30 October 2014 04:45 PM

Is he on grindr Jack ?

JackClark 30 October 2014 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by smiffywhu (Post 11550257)
"I consider being gay among the greatest gifts GOD has given me"

Now, the guy is clearly genius-like intelligent. It's just a shame he's a typical brainwashed Bible bashing Yank.

Good on him for coming out and the reason behind it, he should now sit down and have a chat with Richard Dawkins about his delusional beliefs.

Got to say I thought that part was brilliant and very, very controversial. I'm not sure if he was taking a dig at the church or appease them.

JackClark 30 October 2014 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11550287)
Is he on grindr Jack ?

What's grindr?

JackClark 30 October 2014 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11550268)
I fail to see how someones sexual preferences are relevant, imagine if we all went around spouting off about our favourite sexual position or god forbid barging into people in bars shouting "I am hetrosexual want a fight or fcuk" can't abide people that feel the need to tell us all that they are gay, who gives a fcuk, it's the 21st century, it's nothing new. ;)

I think it's totally relevant, Apple is the biggest company on the planet and it's led by a openly gay man. He should be proud and should be able to talk about it.

dpb 30 October 2014 05:14 PM

Marketing

ditchmyster 30 October 2014 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11550298)
I think it's totally relevant, Apple is the biggest company on the planet and it's led by a openly gay man. He should be proud and should be able to talk about it.

Proud of what? being gay isn't something to be proud of and just for the record neither is being straight, it's just who you are and something that none of us should be shouting about as it's no ones business other than the person your doing.

I don't get why being gay is such a big deal, so what who the fcuk cares, just get on with your job ffs and stop shouting about your sexual preferences as it has bugger all to do with anyone or any thing.(pun intended) :D

Edit to add; I love a nice pert ass too, but on women, I also like small tits and doing a girl from behind while playing with her tits and clit, in fact I just love smashing pussay but I don't need to tell the whole world about it.

JackClark 30 October 2014 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11550346)
Proud of what? being gay isn't something to be proud of and just for the record neither is being straight, it's just who you are and something that none of us should be shouting about as it's no ones business other than the person your doing.

I don't get why being gay is such a big deal, so what who the fcuk cares, just get on with your job ffs and stop shouting about your sexual preferences as it has bugger all to do with anyone or any thing.(pun intended) :D

Edit to add; I love a nice pert ass too, but on women, I also like small tits and doing a girl from behind while playing with her tits and clit, in fact I just love smashing pussay but I don't need to tell the whole world about it.

This has nothing to do with sex.

It wasn't that long ago people were put in prison for being gay, now you can be the CEO of the number one company in the world. That's something to shout about.

ditchmyster 30 October 2014 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11550402)
This has nothing to do with sex.

:lol1: Well since that's the thing that defines gayness I think that maybe you might want to reconsider that statement.:wonder:

It wasn't that long ago people were put in prison for being gay, now you can be the CEO of the number one company in the world. That's something to shout about.
If they didn't mince about telling everyone they were gay, maybe just maybe they wouldn't have had a problem. :idea:

jonc 31 October 2014 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11550302)
Marketing

I'm sure there will be plenty queuing up for this before launch day.

http://obamapacman.com/wp-content/up...le-580x326.jpg

cuprajake 31 October 2014 12:11 AM

I thought Jack was gay, I mean he's got his dick that far up apples arse it's untrue

pimmo2000 31 October 2014 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11550217)
Not copying Apple at all.

Copying Twitter jokes hey Jack ..

http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analy...elated_stories

JDM_Stig 31 October 2014 09:21 AM

why is someone sexuality really news ?

JackClark 31 October 2014 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by pimmo2000 (Post 11550615)

No, Twitter copying Reddit.

JackClark 31 October 2014 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by JDM_Stig (Post 11550631)
why is someone sexuality really news ?

Generally it's not. But when you're a gay man from Alabama that would have been heavily repressed and you're now the head of the #1 company in the world it might just inspire others and that's news.

dpb 31 October 2014 09:54 AM

Bear wrestling matches are prohibited.
About this law.
Full text of the law.
Incestuous marriages are legal.
Full text of the law.
It is illegal to impersonate a person of the clergy.
Full text of the law.
It is illegal to maim oneself to escape duty.
Full text of the law.
It is illegal to sell peanuts in Lee County after sundown on Wednesday.
It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
Full text of the law.
Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.
Full text of the law.
It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.
Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.
Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.
It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.
You must have windshield wipers on your car.
You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.
Masks may not be worn in public.
It is considered an offense to open an umbrella on a street, for fear of spooking horses.
Women are able to retain all property they owned prior to marriage in the case of divorce. However, this provision does not apply to men.

City Laws in Alabama

Anniston
You may not wear blue jeans down Noble Street.
Auburn
No person may spit on the floor of a church.
Full text of the law.
It is illegal to bike, roller-skate, skateboard, or inline skate in a commercially zoned area.
Men who deflower virgins, regardless of age or marital status, may face up to five years in jail.

dpb 31 October 2014 09:55 AM

Nothing , whatsoever about sexual orientation

dpb 31 October 2014 11:40 AM

I guess,if, this were to inspire leaders from african continent to come out then I might help
But I doubt it's much to do with it since apple cant maximize profits in these places

JackClark 31 October 2014 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11550655)
Nothing , whatsoever about sexual orientation

I'm guessing your'e trying and failing to be funny.

neil-h 31 October 2014 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11550654)
Men who deflower virgins, regardless of age or marital status, may face up to five years in jail.

What on earth?! :wonder:

dpb 31 October 2014 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11550773)
I'm guessing your'e trying and failing to be funny.

Seriously?

Tidgy 31 October 2014 03:40 PM

If this is one of the most popular threads today must be fookin quiet on here, who actually gives a flying monkey's if he's gay or not?

bioforger 31 October 2014 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11550650)
No, Twitter copying Reddit.

No, Twitter copying IMGUR, copying Reddit, copying Tumblr.

BoozyDave 01 November 2014 11:39 PM

so what, he's gay. why is that a headline?

why do gay people feel they have to announce it to the world and everybody has got to accept them and say well done?

there's the rainbow flag for the gay's and places display it showing they are 'gay friendly'. how come they don't display a different flag showing they are 'straight friendly' too?

what about 'gay pride' marches. when do straight people get the chance to prance around in costumes and shout about how straight they are?

JackClark 02 November 2014 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by BoozyDave (Post 11551861)
so what, he's gay. why is that a headline?

why do gay people feel they have to announce it to the world and everybody has got to accept them and say well done?

there's the rainbow flag for the gay's and places display it showing they are 'gay friendly'. how come they don't display a different flag showing they are 'straight friendly' too?

what about 'gay pride' marches. when do straight people get the chance to prance around in costumes and shout about how straight they are?

Replace Gay with Black, want to know why it's the same deal? Minority.

dpb 02 November 2014 03:54 AM

Black person wouldn't want to parade, through streets in some daft regalia arse hanging out his jeans