ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Finally flying the nest for good.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1013922-finally-flying-the-nest-for-good.html)

Dingdongler 25 October 2014 07:06 AM

Good luck with the move but I'm not sure I'd want to be living with a partner at 24, it seems too young. You're probably going to change/grow/mature quite a bit over the next five years, it's nice to have the space to do it.

Or perhaps I was just immature at 24!!

97TURBO 25 October 2014 08:14 AM

Yep, you will really find out who your other half is in the next 6 months, everyone i know agreed it was the hardest thing adjusting to living with theyre girlfriend.
Otherwise its great having your own space, own decisions to make & getting a blow job without even getting off the sofa.

ditchmyster 25 October 2014 09:10 AM

The best bit about moving out is wandering around your pad naked and shagging all over the place, make sure you do plenty of it as it won't be long before it's once a month.:lol1:

andy97 25 October 2014 09:54 AM

There seems to be a common theme from the married chaps which personally I don't suffer from (the wife is looking over my shoulder

She has gone now, it's true fellas :(

piehole1983 25 October 2014 10:45 AM

I left home at 16 and moved in with my then girlfriend who was 18. As cool as it was having our own place, money was hard to manage and like others have said adjusting to living with the other half is tough too. 15 years later were now married and have a 9 year old son and are in our 3rd house :)

piehole1983 25 October 2014 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11546919)
The best bit about moving out is wandering around your pad naked and shagging all over the place, make sure you do plenty of it as it won't be long before it's once a month.:lol1:

Once a month! You're lucky!

+1 on the rest :)

DYK 26 October 2014 07:26 PM

As long she don't have a cleaning fetish like mine,i like a tidy place but there are limits.
Example wash dry drinking glasses clean.
She holds the glass up to the light,(her)come here (me)what ? her,glass is not clean,me,it is,her no its not,yea it is,no its not,yea it is,what is this,me,er a thumb print,her,its dirty.
We just both won't back down admit if one of us are wrong :)
Good luck with it.

Sex is great though :):):)

Turbohot 27 October 2014 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by DYK (Post 11547828)
As long she don't have a cleaning fetish like mine,i like a tidy place but there are limits.
Example wash dry drinking glasses clean.
She holds the glass up to the light,(her)come here (me)what ? her,glass is not clean,me,it is,her no its not,yea it is,no its not,yea it is,what is this,me,er a thumb print,her,its dirty.
We just both won't back down admit if one of us are wrong :)
Good luck with it.

Sex is great though :):):)

Your GF has either worked in a pub or she's a forensic expert. You wanna be careful, because next will be "Whose thumb print is that??? It's not yours, not mine, not cat's, so who da bint has been in the house?? :mad:" ;) :D

Sex is always great in early days, and that goes without saying. I don't think you'd have committed if it was sh7t. :D

LSherratt 04 November 2014 09:33 AM

Hey guys, I've been really inactive because BT haven't got their act together and haven't hooked the new build up with a line yet! We have to have 4 new telegraph poles and chasing BT is a real pain! I subscribed mid-Sept and they are still "dealing with it." Had the surveyer out etc who has agreed the work and hopefully within 2 more weeks we should be connected.

After 10 days of living in our own place together, it is great although strangly I have become a bit of a clean freak :lol1:... Cooking together is fine and she enjoys cooking (she is a great cook but I knew that already) and it doesn't feel odd living together. I guess it's because we've been dating for over 2 and a half years so we basically knew each other already. The only thing we're finding harder is the money. We've had to furnish from scratch and also paid for carpets which was bummer but other than that it's all good :).

Dr Hu 04 November 2014 12:03 PM

^^^ Sensible - make sure you live within your means - don't live in 'enforced poverty' just because you *had* to have the lastest/greatest frippery.....

I loved living with my wife when we first got married (well still do - hahaha), but back then, when it was new, we were DINKYS, it was a golden time I look back on fondly.

DYK 04 November 2014 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11548304)
Your GF has either worked in a pub or she's a forensic expert. You wanna be careful, because next will be "Whose thumb print is that??? It's not yours, not mine, not cat's, so who da bint has been in the house?? :mad:" ;) :D

Sex is always great in early days, and that goes without saying. I don't think you'd have committed if it was sh7t. :D

Hahahaha

Very good,but i not say which one of the two jobs she does.

fatscoobfella1 04 November 2014 09:47 PM

Looks great

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=347395

LSherratt 04 November 2014 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by fatscoobfella1 (Post 11553951)

Haha thank you and I need to update that thread with some better 'finished' pictures :lol1:. I considered posting on here as well but decided against it.

pacenote 05 November 2014 10:56 AM

Nice build and well done on a successful out come on your 5 yr planning battle.

JTaylor 05 November 2014 03:29 PM

:cool:

Turbohot 06 November 2014 05:22 PM

Wow, great work there. You're a very fortunate 24 yr. old, and never let the green eyed ones get to you here. Do freely post positive things about yourself, you genuine little soul!

Once again, congrats for warming your stunning pad and for getting it built from scratch. :thumb:

Norman Dog 06 November 2014 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by donny andi (Post 11545018)
Expect takeaway food from now on , constant fecking moaning and a shi1te sex life by Christmas .

Oh and she will be spitting a kid out within a year :lol1:

Tell her you can't move 'fully' in just yet

:lol:

You could have been describing my life when I moved in with my ex at 21. :cry:

Get your own place in your own name, at 24 you have many years of shagging and drinking left to do. :thumb:

LSherratt 06 November 2014 10:32 PM

Thanks guys :D

Dingdongler 07 November 2014 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by LSherratt (Post 11553965)
Haha thank you and I need to update that thread with some better 'finished' pictures :lol1:. I considered posting on here as well but decided against it.

Looks really nice mate, well done.:thumb:

ReallyReallyGoodMeat 07 November 2014 08:49 AM

Well jel, your kitchen is the size of my house.