ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Early Christmas Present (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1013104-early-christmas-present.html)

LuckyWelshchap 08 October 2014 02:15 AM

Early Christmas Present

A chance to swap these:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...r/IMG_2810.jpg

For your standard Subaru Gold ones.

Dunlop Sports with not a lot of tread (but legal), so I'm not expecting tyres with 10K left on them.

For 'technical reasons' I need to swap these wheels for gold ones that were original to a JDM STi, the basis for my T20 Hawk.
(Sod's Law I disposed of the set that came with the car).

Pm me with details, including how much cash my way.

The quicker anyone can deal, the better the deal will be !

Cheers all.

Riddick666 08 October 2014 02:47 AM

is it hawk enkeis your after? cant see a pic cause im at work

joe v3sti 08 October 2014 03:23 AM

Slightly off topic, get some pics of this this, it's a gorgeous motor, haven't seen it in ages

Joe

scubbay 08 October 2014 07:54 AM

I know a guy who had several sets removed from new cars. Gold and White. I will check today if still available

LuckyWelshchap 08 October 2014 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Riddick666 (Post 11533093)
is it hawk enkeis your after? cant see a pic cause im at work

Hi M8, thanks for the reply.

It's the gold 17in ones that came as standard on Hawks.
I don't think they're Enkies (from pics I've seen of them).

I'd say that any 'standard' Subaru (might have to be a JDM, not sure) would have them.

LuckyWelshchap 08 October 2014 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by scubbay (Post 11533114)
I know a guy who had several sets removed from new cars. Gold and White. I will check today if still available

I could get a set from the likes of Gumtree, E-bay etc. then sell these but I'd rather give an SN member the chance of a really good upgrade at a really good price, plus I wouldn't be risking getting cr@p back.

LuckyWelshchap 08 October 2014 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by joe v3sti (Post 11533094)
Slightly off topic, get some pics of this this, it's a gorgeous motor, haven't seen it in ages

Joe

Thanks for that, much appreciated. :thumb:

I'll get some done before it flies off to lands anew.
I think the provisional buyer thought a lot of it as well.

Thread to follow in a week or so I hope.

f1_fan 08 October 2014 11:28 AM

Are these the ones you mean, pretty sure they were standard on the JDM hawk STIs and are Enkei wheels?

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjgwWDEwM...UBjFf/$_86.JPG

banny sti 08 October 2014 11:30 AM

Yes they are Chris, as from the widetrack blob the PCD changed to 5x114.3 and pretty sure the rim width went to 8" from 7.5" :)

f1_fan 08 October 2014 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by banny sti (Post 11533238)
Yes they are Chris, as from the widetrack blob the PCD changed to 5x114.3 and pretty sure the rim width went to 8" from 7.5" :)

:thumb:

stevie1982 08 October 2014 02:18 PM

Have Have a set of in gold from a UK hawkeye sti with tyres all with good tread, one has a tear on the outer side wall which has been glued back. Been In my way for months. You can have them if you want albeit they are only 7.5" not 8"

BBB3 08 October 2014 02:41 PM

I have a set of freshly powder coated standard hawk wheels and a set of PFF7 in 18"s

PM if any good

LuckyWelshchap 09 October 2014 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by stevie1982 (Post 11533384)
Have Have a set of in gold from a UK hawkeye sti with tyres all with good tread, one has a tear on the outer side wall which has been glued back. Been In my way for months. You can have them if you want albeit they are only 7.5" not 8"

Thanks Stevie.

I take it you don't want/need a swap.
What are you asking for them please?

(I'm happy to pay out because I'll have mine to sell).

Cheers.

stevie1982 09 October 2014 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by LuckyWelshchap (Post 11533821)
Thanks Stevie.

I take it you don't want/need a swap.
What are you asking for them please?

(I'm happy to pay out because I'll have mine to sell).

Cheers.

Hi mate,

I have a set of JDM alloys which have been powder coated and wrapped in new tyres so no real need for the original ones, I can send some pictures over if need be yet don't have one of each alloy. There's slight paint lift around the centre caps on a couple which is normal.

In if ll honesty if you can be arsed to make the journey you can have them as they are in the way and to be honest they don't seem to sell that quick in gold let a lone any other colour so there yours if you want them

LuckyWelshchap 09 October 2014 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by stevie1982 (Post 11534075)
Hi mate,

I have a set of JDM alloys which have been powder coated and wrapped in new tyres so no real need for the original ones, I can send some pictures over if need be yet don't have one of each alloy. There's slight paint lift around the centre caps on a couple which is normal.

In if ll honesty if you can be arsed to make the journey you can have them as they are in the way and to be honest they don't seem to sell that quick in gold let a lone any other colour so there yours if you want them

Hi mate.

Drop me a pm please.
Your offer is great (typical of genuine SN community guys) but I insist on paying for them.

Let me know whare you are and you'll get a bonus thrown in when I collect them. :D :thumb:

stevie1982 10 October 2014 08:13 AM

It's the way forums should work, Pm on its way bud

LuckyWelshchap 10 October 2014 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by stevie1982 (Post 11534611)
It's the way forums should work, Pm on its way bud

+1 :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Pm'd back.
Thanks.

scoobyboy1 10 October 2014 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by stevie1982 (Post 11534075)
Hi mate,

Love the JDM ones on your car!!!:luvlove:

Dont forget UK STi standard Enkei 17s will have 225/45/17 where as the JDM should have 235/45/17 tyres!!!:thumb: