ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Scooby number 7 😄 (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/1011195-scooby-number-7-a.html)

G-string 04 September 2014 08:28 PM

Scooby number 7 😄

Hi guys not been on here much since I sold my p1 back last year, after a clio 182 cup and a mondeo st 220 I realised there was only one car for me. I toyed with a new shape hatch wrx, test drove one but was a bit uninspired, looked at another classic but wanted something newer and ended up settling on a hawk eye wagon, hopefully picking it up tomorrow so anyone around the Rhondda area feel free to give me a wave 👍😄

ScoobyNudge 04 September 2014 09:10 PM

Good luck with the new motor mate. Once you have a Scoob you always come back for more.:thumb:

Peter Pan 04 September 2014 09:11 PM

Welcome back to Scooby ownership, hope she treats you right and enjoy your new car. :thumb:

Peter Pan 04 September 2014 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyNudge (Post 11507299)
Good luck with the new motor mate. Once you have a Scoob you always come back for more.:thumb:

Think your right, never thought I'd have another after I sold the RA but there's something about a Subaru that drags you back and then it has a happy knack of cleaning out your bank account! :lol1:

G-string 04 September 2014 09:21 PM

Lol yep true enough, nothing else feels quite right 😄

The Stitcher 04 September 2014 10:58 PM

if i see you in the rhondda will give you a wave pal i will be either in my blob sti or my blue ford ka lol

The Trooper 1815 05 September 2014 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by G-string (Post 11507249)
Hi guys not been on here much since I sold my p1 back last year, after a clio 182 cup and a mondeo st 220 I realised there was only one car for me. I toyed with a new shape hatch wrx, test drove one but was a bit uninspired, looked at another classic but wanted something newer and ended up settling on a hawk eye wagon, hopefully picking it up tomorrow so anyone around the Rhondda area feel free to give me a wave ����

I loves a wagon :D. Thankfully the WRX Hawkeyes have a better HG record than the STi's.

What colour is it? I'll give you a wave:thumb:

G-string 05 September 2014 09:28 PM

Picked it up a few hours ago it's urban grey and totally standard 😄.

The Trooper 1815 05 September 2014 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by G-string (Post 11508152)

:thumb:

Peter Pan 05 September 2014 09:50 PM

Get some pics up soon. :thumb:

ScoobyNudge 06 September 2014 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by Peter Pan (Post 11507322)
Think your right, never thought I'd have another after I sold the RA but there's something about a Subaru that drags you back and then it has a happy knack of cleaning out your bank account! :lol1:

tell me about it lol having a sti v7 engine transplant as my bottom end has gone. come on I Want to see some pics lol.

mervil 07 September 2014 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by G-string (Post 11508152)

Better than the blue ones, they're soooo common ;)

Cannon Fodder 07 September 2014 08:40 AM

I had a Hawkeye WRX saloon as my first Impreza and found it to be a very good road car with some minor modifications ie replace the exhaust to release some rumble, remap, minor handling modifications (Prodrive lowering springs, Whiteline rear anti roll bar and a good geometry setup) and uprating the brakes.

They have good road manners and make for a very good daily driver plus a good car for when you want to make progress.

scoobygems 07 September 2014 02:30 PM

Will give you a wave if I see you. I have the Grey STI often parked by Careers Wales/Your Pets Warehouse.

G-string 07 September 2014 08:58 PM

Working till Wednesday, I'll try and get some pics up then

G-string 07 September 2014 09:02 PM

I've seen the grey sti in pandy a few times, absolutely love it. I wanted a cool grey version 5/6 wagon but couldn't find one anywhere. So bit the bullet and got the hawk, so far so good as well, very smooth power delivery but very quiet, very unscoobylike lol😄