ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Good news. Sort of... (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1008665-good-news-sort-of.html)

Fudgey 26 July 2014 12:05 AM

Good news. Sort of...

Edited by webteam!

1509joe 26 July 2014 01:09 PM

Think that's a bit tasteless considering three people were killed :nono:

dnc 26 July 2014 01:24 PM

WTF :cuckoo:

Probably the most retarded post I've seen on any forum.

PODWRX2 26 July 2014 02:02 PM

Surely it crossed your mind that this post was inappropiate and inconsiderate before you pressed submit post - amazing!:wonder:

night_51 26 July 2014 03:45 PM

Wtf!!!! Not very nice at all.

stonejedi 26 July 2014 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by 1509joe (Post 11476367)
Think that's a bit tasteless considering three people were killed :nono:

+1.SJ.

dabiscuit 26 July 2014 03:54 PM

I'm failing to see the good news part of this thread

rb5 stu 26 July 2014 04:27 PM

Sick.

*matthewturb2000* 26 July 2014 05:16 PM

What's wrong with you. Sadistic fuka

Fudgey 26 July 2014 07:09 PM

Huh, bellend speeds, crashes and kills his 2 mates and ruins the life of a delivery driver who was just doing his job.

I suppose that was my fault too.

1509joe 26 July 2014 09:56 PM

Just happened to look what had been said in this thread and can't believe you had to get the last word in. Do everyone a favour and go and find the stone you crawled out from underneath. :freak3:

LuckyWelshchap 26 July 2014 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Fudgey (Post 11476582)
Huh, bellend speeds, crashes and kills his 2 mates and ruins the life of a delivery driver who was just doing his job.

I suppose that was my fault too.

Can I ask a question?

Has the Inquest been concluded, and if so, anyone (well you, the op I suppose) know the outcome?

dabiscuit 27 July 2014 09:27 PM

How do you know thats the same truck from a fleet of hundreds?

Fudgey 27 July 2014 10:20 PM

Was posted on another forum. So im only the messenger...
As for inquests etc, i have no idea.

But i am led to belive that that road has a 30mph speed limit. That subaru was definatly not doing 30mph.

LuckyWelshchap 28 July 2014 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Fudgey (Post 11477491)
Was posted on another forum. So im only the messenger...
As for inquests etc, i have no idea.

But i am led to belive that that road has a 30mph speed limit. That subaru was definatly not doing 30mph.

OK, so since I'm not into shooting the messenger:

• The Inquest will detail the cause of death and the circumstances which brought it about. That means that the verdict will define:
    • what injuries caused the poor souls to die;
    • the reason for those injuries.
I suggest that until and unless the Inquest declares that the deaths were the result of injuries that proved fatal, and that those injuries were caused (or exacerbated) by driver error caused by excessive speed in a 30 mph zone no-one should pass judgement.

• I respectfully suggest that instead of following hearsay - wherever you find it - do a bit of ferretting about and find out for yourself what the official line is.
Let me be quite blunt.
If the lorry driver was a relation of yours I could understand the emotive nature of your post, and I would certainly be 100% behind you if the verdict of the Inquest was 'as a result of driver error caused by excessive speed'. I think I speak for most, if not all, of forum members.

However, we don't know if you are, and at the moment we don't know what the Coroner's view is.
So surely it would have been better to wait until we all do????????????????

Matt_STi 28 July 2014 08:00 AM

I fail to understand regardless who was to blame, why this thread should exist at all?

Fudgey 28 July 2014 08:00 AM

No, i do not personally know anyone involved in the incident.
But what is plainly obvious to anyone who is not blind are the two facts that the subaru is on the wrong side of the duel carrage way, and it clearly was not doing 30mph.

yes no doubt about it, its an unfortunate accident and some families have lost their children/fathers/husbands etc.

i have sympathy for those and the passengers, just not the driver.

also i bet 100% that if the car involved was not a subaru then 99% of people on here wouldnt be too bothered either.

lordharding 28 July 2014 08:15 AM

I think the OP should be banned for this insentisve post

Fudgey 28 July 2014 09:27 AM

That is fine, however i thought in the UK we had a right to our own opinion?
obviously not.

cuprajake 28 July 2014 09:59 AM

Own opinion is fine but posting that crapped on a forum is out of place.

New_scooby_04 28 July 2014 11:54 AM

To the OP:

Seriously, WTF were you thinking????

And please don't hide behind "I thought this was a free country and we were entitled to an opinion" crap.

a) Just because you can say something doesn't mean you should - freedom comes with responsibilities
b) That freedom of speech also applies to others, who have rightly called you out on this; so don't be a hypocrite and claim a right for yourself but then criticise others for exercising it!!

I will not be saying this a second time. If you think this kind of thread is appropriate, then SN is not the place for you!