ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Member's Gallery (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/)
-   -   Few bits & bobs done last week! (https://www.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5/1008557-few-bits-and-bobs-done-last-week.html)

Bizzie 23 July 2014 11:04 PM

Few bits & bobs done last week!

3 Attachment(s)
Live in Leicester so popped over to ScoobyWorld in Loughborough to get an exhaust fitted, got a couple of other bits done as well! Got to say I couldn't fault them at ScoobyWorld, top people there! I will no doubt be spending a lot more money with them in the future!

Had the lower grill fitted + the lower lip too.

Attachment 58770

Had Afterburner raptor fitted & removed the Type UK badge

Attachment 58771

Had an issue with my drive way, the way the road sits with my drive it would have scraped! Had to re lay the slabs!

Attachment 58772

Not sure what next!

Got to say after owning it just a few months now, i love it to bits.

:thumb:

Scooby-Mark 23 July 2014 11:19 PM

Very nice mate :thumb::thumb:

I am sure you will be spending more pretty soon :lol1: :lol1:

Personally, total debadge on the boot (Makes polishing easier too) and black wheels :cool: :cool:

Either way I'm sure you will continue to enjoy it :D:D

Bizzie 23 July 2014 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Scooby-Mark (Post 11474921)
Very nice mate :thumb::thumb:

I am sure you will be spending more pretty soon :lol1: :lol1:

Personally, total debadge on the boot (Makes polishing easier too) and black wheels :cool: :cool:

Either way I'm sure you will continue to enjoy it :D:D

I was considering white wheels, originally thought black but i'm not sure!

also not sure about removing all badges, its something i've thought about often but not quite decided yet!

Modding was so addictive on my Civic, but didnt bother with M3 at all! Now i'm on it again! haha! :lol1:

Scooby-Mark 23 July 2014 11:42 PM

Big choice to make on wheels, either would look good IMO

As for badges like everything its personal choice but I like the look without, one thing I found doing it this time round (Now the car is 9 years old compared to my other that was a few weeks old) was the faint "SUBARU" marks left on the paintwork afterwards, took hours of polishing but could still see it from certain angles, maybe worse on black than blue but I was having a bit of bodywork done and had a machine polish so its all gone now and looks great :cool::cool:

Bizzie 23 July 2014 11:52 PM

Yeah i think i'll give it a bit of thought before deciding what colour to go for.

Same for badging too! In no rush though! :D

Scooby-Mark 23 July 2014 11:57 PM

Wise choice, no need to rush into anything.

Debadge it when you are bored on a Sunday afternoon :lol1::lol1:

Matt23 24 July 2014 01:23 PM

Great looking car mate, what do you think of the sound of the afterburner raptor ?

Irontusk86 24 July 2014 03:48 PM

Very clean and tidy!

Also interested in the sound of the raptor, did you go for a full system or cat back?

Dr@c 24 July 2014 04:01 PM

Nice clean looking motor :D

chieftain333 24 July 2014 05:50 PM

Have you thought about doing the black headlight mod? Completely changes the look of the front end,only costs 15 quid in spray paint and your own time.
Andy

Bizzie 24 July 2014 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Matt23 (Post 11475162)
Great looking car mate, what do you think of the sound of the afterburner raptor ?

Sounds nice! I had the Prodrive exhaust before & it is a fair bit louder, but not too droney at motorway speeds which i was happy with.

Originally Posted by Irontusk86 (Post 11475209)
Very clean and tidy!

Also interested in the sound of the raptor, did you go for a full system or cat back?

Just this one mate!

http://www.scoobyworld.co.uk/catalog...oducts_id=1972

I could try get a video & show you guys, i'll grab my video camera!

Originally Posted by Dr@c (Post 11475218)
Nice clean looking motor :D

Thanks mate, bought it from an old school friend. He looked after it well.

Very chuffed with it, A lot of people said i wouldn't enjoy it coming from an E46 M3, but that car was just one worry after the other. Couldn't enjoy it like that! Certainly a step up from my FN2 Civic Type R anyway :D

Will do a video asap!

Bizzie 24 July 2014 08:53 PM

Here you go

Bizzie 24 July 2014 08:53 PM

Edit:Posted twice