ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   *****ESOC July Pub Meet***** (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/1008500-esoc-july-pub-meet.html)

Scoobysmeet 22 July 2014 10:28 PM

*****ESOC July Pub Meet*****

Hopefully our July meet will be back to normal after last months low turn out due to the prodrive gathering. Lets see if we can have plenty of cars attending and the weather manages to stay dry for us as well. unfortunately I am working opposite the pub, so although I wont have my car I will pop over at some point for a chat and a bite to eat.
Please remember we have plenty of room and warmth in the pub if the weather is bad, and food and warm drinks are always available for anyone who is hungry. Of course if the weather is good we have plenty of room in the gardens.
Let's see if we can get the attendance back up with plenty of cars turning up, including plenty of newbies. Again we can use it to discuss any upcoming events or shows that anyone is interested in attending with the club. Also please feel free to suggest any shows or events for us all to attend as a club.
The family owned pub offers fresh home prepared food hot & cold (food is served from 12 - 2pm) as well as a nice children friendly area for all the mini Esoc members.

13:00pm Saturday 26th July

The Rodney Inn
North Hill
Little Baddow
Chelmsford
Cm3 4tq.

Now the boring part. Please dont act in any form of stupidity i.e testing your exhaust loudness, donuts, burnouts etc. Any one caught or been reported to acting in this manner will be dealt with in certain ways which can lead to being asked to leave the venue. SN accepts no responsibilty for anyones driving style.

Right now thats done lets get some names down. Newbies come and make yourself known to us.

Knotty_ 22 July 2014 11:50 PM

New car....has to be done :)

1. Knotty

maz_man 23 July 2014 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Knotty_ (Post 11474290)
New car....has to be done :)

1. Knotty

2. Maz... Depending on when baby arrives! Haha

frayz 23 July 2014 11:24 AM

Can't make this one ladies & gents. Next month I should be there. :)

stuart148 23 July 2014 11:47 AM

I can't make this one due to a wedding , but not a subaru owner no more
but won't be long till I'm back in the fold

hope to see you all next month

harrisard 23 July 2014 12:29 PM

I will be attending at long last been meaning to for years lol...

Harri

JohnD 23 July 2014 02:58 PM

I'll be on the North Yorkshire moors, staying here -:http://www.lionblakey.co.uk/index.htm
Absolute heaven.

JohnD

RB5_390 23 July 2014 03:48 PM

i too am at a wedding this weekend so wont be there..

xe dan 23 July 2014 06:38 PM

i will be coming along to this

kin quick 23 July 2014 08:13 PM

Depending how much sleep I get Saturday morning after work, I'm a maybe, although probably not as it's been too bl00dy hot to sleep :(

trotters1 24 July 2014 05:21 PM

doubt we'll be coming as wayne still in barts, hopefully be out weekend but not in time for meet next month is a defo no as he will have gone back in again as he having bone marrow transplant then, prob take him along to southend meet as last time we went was january

maz_man 25 July 2014 09:28 PM

Gonna hav to bail on this one! Bloody child 2 dose not want to make an appearance so I've gotta stay local just incase :( owell next month with 2 sprogs n a misses in tow haha

CutMasterT 25 July 2014 09:40 PM

if I can get enough sleep after my night shift i'll come along

Hatch WRX 26 July 2014 09:32 AM

Going to miss another one as am doing final checks on the Wagon before competing in sprint at Debden tomorrow!
I like the idea of a healthy Rodney lunch but the race suit is already a bit tight!

trotters1 26 July 2014 10:23 AM

wayne came home last night so he is out cleaning the scooby and we will be coming now

DantheMan2605 26 July 2014 10:42 AM

I shall make an appearance :D

SirFozzalot 26 July 2014 11:06 AM

I'll be there. :thumb:

maz_man 26 July 2014 01:10 PM

Well well well. The new esoc member arrived at 1:35 this morning. And typical woman style decided at the last min to arrive. Hence my absence today! But all 4 of us should be at next month's meet! :)

PsychoB 27 July 2014 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by maz_man (Post 11476368)
Well well well. The new esoc member arrived at 1:35 this morning. And typical woman style decided at the last min to arrive. Hence my absence today! But all 4 of us should be at next month's meet! :)

Congrats :thumb:

Scoobysmeet 27 July 2014 09:56 PM

Congratulations Maz, fantastic news can't wait to meet our newest member!

maz_man 27 July 2014 10:25 PM

Cheers guys! Fingers crossed I'll make the next pub meet with at least on trouble in tow! If not I think I'm gonna do the run to clacton with the family :)

RB5_390 29 July 2014 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by maz_man (Post 11476368)

Many congrats Maz... i too am awaitng the arrival of a little one, although we still have 2wks to go till the due date, but it could happen anytime!

depending on what happens my end i may see you all on the road to Clacton :)

maz_man 29 July 2014 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by RB5_390 (Post 11478471)

Many congrats Maz... i too am awaitng the arrival of a little one, although we still have 2wks to go till the due date, but it could happen anytime!

depending on what happens my end i may see you all on the road to Clacton :)

Good luck! Hope all goes well!

Gonna use my pertaniry time wisely and fit my gauges n mayb a few other treats haha

Scoobysmeet 29 July 2014 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by maz_man (Post 11478508)
Good luck! Hope all goes well!

Gonna use my pertaniry time wisely and fit my gauges n mayb a few other treats haha

I like it, that's forward thinking! :D :thumb:

SirFozzalot 29 July 2014 08:03 PM

Well it was a quiet one, that's for sure.

Good to speak to the few that made it.

Loving the new car Knotty. :thumb:

frayz 29 July 2014 09:11 PM

Congratulations Maz, great to hear Wayne out of hospital too. :thumb:

maz_man 29 July 2014 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by frayz (Post 11478919)
Congratulations Maz, great to hear Wayne out of hospital too. :thumb:

Cheers mate!

Good newsall round this weekend! :)

trotters1 30 July 2014 01:52 PM

yeah, congrats to you and your mrs maz, and wayne is out for about 4 wks only then back in for about 6 wks to have bone marrow hopefully it will all go well, maz your lil one will appreciate the trip to clacton for a relaxing snooze lol

frayz 30 July 2014 02:02 PM

Send him our best wishes Wendy :thumb:

trotters1 07 August 2014 10:48 AM

Thanks frayz, think i should have started my own thread, ha ha, he gotgood news yesterday, he is back in hospital having 6 days of chemo but he doesn't need a bone marrow transplant now as someone sent bloods off for a test no one up there had concidered and it has shown that the chemo has got all the leukaemia, they think it is curing it but still can not guarantee it wont come back later on but if it does then the bone marrow will be a definiate then and he can have more chemo whatever that test was it is good and they are going to start doing it for others but no one knows who sent it off so luck must be on our side lol