ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What bug is this? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1007485-what-bug-is-this.html)

riiidaa 05 July 2014 12:37 AM

What bug is this?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%2025%2018.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%2029%2033.jpg

Captainfunbags 05 July 2014 12:43 AM

JDM I think, possibly twin scroll ;)

riiidaa 05 July 2014 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Captainfunbags (Post 11463028)
JDM I think, possibly twin scroll ;)

Colour code?

Captainfunbags 05 July 2014 12:49 AM

Not sure but needs gold feet

Captainfunbags 05 July 2014 12:50 AM

And lowering

riiidaa 05 July 2014 12:54 AM

I think it's an Earwig

Turbohot 05 July 2014 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by riiidaa (Post 11463032)
I think it's an Earwig

I also think the same.

speedking 05 July 2014 01:24 AM

Earwig-o, earwig-o, earwig-o!

dpb 05 July 2014 07:14 AM

Definitely earwig

yabbadoo4 05 July 2014 07:18 AM

strange

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11463056)
Definitely earwig

strange, as it doesnt appear to have ears, or be wearing a wig.

LSherratt 05 July 2014 08:03 AM

Looks stupid with that high spoiler.

the shreksta 05 July 2014 08:37 AM

earwigus-a-maximus

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ea...tm%3B500%3B373

stonejedi 05 July 2014 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 11463076)

Where you been hiding mate I have not seen you on line for ages,but to be truthful I weren't looking:).SJ.

the shreksta 05 July 2014 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by stonejedi (Post 11463092)
Where you been hiding mate I have not seen you on line for ages,but to be truthful I weren't looking:).SJ.

hey bud

are you aware i sold my impreza to matty@mbdevelopments back in mid-april for breaking?

i just got fed up of the car in the end-something wasnt right with it and i had to draw the line with it.i wasnt planning on getting another scooby so i treated myself to a very large tv for my house and a holiday and bought a cheap veccy estate for work/daily commute but now i want to get back in a scoob.

i cant decide on a classic or a blob again but there is no rush to get one.either way it will be having a 2.1 stroker with the aim for 450bhp ish :D

the thing i miss the most.............them porsche brakes :cry::cry::cry:

Turbohot 05 July 2014 06:25 PM

Hello Shreska! I may be very wrong but I thought you asked Webby to delete you or something, but he couldn't bring himself to do it? :confused: Basically I thought you had a fall out here with someone. May be it was TellyTubby who I'm thinking of. :wonder:

Anyway, good to see you back. Your weather forecast is truly missed. :D

the shreksta 05 July 2014 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11463333)
Hello Shreska! I may be very wrong but I thought you asked Webby to delete you or something, but he couldn't bring himself to do it? :confused: Basically I thought you had a fall out here with someone. May be it was TellyTubby who I'm thinking of. :wonder:

hi mate

i was gonna delete my account as i had fallen out with subaru (my subaru) and i told myself i will not be having another................but i really miss the burble so im looking to rejoin ownership :D

haha forgot about my weather forecasts :thumb:

ditchmyster 05 July 2014 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11463333)

:lol1: You've obviously never seen Shreksta :lol1: I have and trust me No one in their right mind would fall out with him.:nono: :lol1:

Sorry matt couldn't resist.:D

Turbohot 05 July 2014 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11463431)
:lol1: You've obviously never seen Shreksta :lol1: I have and trust me No one in their right mind would fall out with him.:nono: :lol1:

Sorry matt couldn't resist.:D

Well, judging by the shreska's avatar, I can imagine that the one who crosses him would delete himself for good. :D

ditchmyster 05 July 2014 11:36 PM

Just to give you a clue, the bloke in his avtar is a dwarf compared to matt.:lol1:

Turbohot 06 July 2014 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11463496)
Just to give you a clue, the bloke in his avtar is a dwarf compared to matt.:lol1:

Oh, right. That's very impressive . As we know, internet is a place where a bug-like creature can successfully pretend to be a lion or an mighty elephant, so it is refreshing to know that our Shreska is the resident Arnie for real. :cool: :D

the shreksta 06 July 2014 12:16 PM

haha im a gentle giant lads

Turbohot 06 July 2014 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 11463631)
haha im a gentle giant lads

Lol Ditch is a lad, but I am a lady. Doesn't matter, though. Everyone is equal in the eye of the internet. :cool: :D

the shreksta 06 July 2014 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11463635)
Lol Ditch is a lad, but I am a lady. Doesn't matter, though. Everyone is equal in the eye of the internet. :cool: :D

yeah we are all keyboard warriors................and fairies :lol1::lol1::lol1:

Turbohot 06 July 2014 12:36 PM

One thing is bugging me. Why is it called earwig when it doesn't enter your ear to eat your brain, and when it has nothing to do with any wig; as someone said above? :confused: Is it because our forefathers scared the child population with it, and made it up into a fearsome threat? If that's the case, I wonder when Richard Dawkins will sting the world with his views against this mythical term? May be this earwig issue hasn't yet crawled up in his priority list for him to hiss and fiss about?

Turbohot 06 July 2014 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 11463637)
yeah we are all keyboard warriors................and fairies :lol1::lol1::lol1:

Exactly. I'm still a lady, though. The ones who have met me can confirm that. I'm still equal to you on internet even when I could be the size of your arm. :D

the shreksta 06 July 2014 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Turbohot (Post 11463643)
One thing is bugging me. Why is it called earwig when it doesn't enter your ear to eat your brain, and when it has nothing to do with any wig; as someone said above? :confused: Is it because our forefathers scared the child population with it, and made it up into a fearsome threat? If that's the case, I wonder when Richard Dawkins will sting the world with his views against this mythical term? May be this earwig issue hasn't yet crawled up in his priority list for him to hiss and fiss about?

er yeah........what you said

stonejedi 06 July 2014 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 11463100)
hey bud

are you aware i sold my impreza to matty@mbdevelopments back in mid-april for breaking?

i just got fed up of the car in the end-something wasnt right with it and i had to draw the line with it.i wasnt planning on getting another scooby so i treated myself to a very large tv for my house and a holiday and bought a cheap veccy estate for work/daily commute but now i want to get back in a scoob.

i cant decide on a classic or a blob again but there is no rush to get one.either way it will be having a 2.1 stroker with the aim for 450bhp ish :D

the thing i miss the most.............them porsche brakes :cry::cry::cry:

Well it's good to have you back mate after your little break:thumb:,never knew you sold your car Sorry:(,but if your not getting pleasure from it just pure grief it's time to move on,But your right about those Porsche brakes they were lush:D.A nice classic Type R could be all you need to make you fall in love all over again:norty:.SJ.

the shreksta 06 July 2014 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by stonejedi (Post 11463654)
Well it's good to have you back mate after your little break:thumb:,never knew you sold your car Sorry:(,but if your not getting pleasure from it just pure grief it's time to move on,But your right about those Porsche brakes they were lush:D.A nice classic Type R could be all you need to make you fall in love all over again:norty:.SJ.

a type r is what im looking for :)

stonejedi 06 July 2014 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by the shreksta (Post 11463658)
a type r is what im looking for :)

Good man:thumb:.SJ.

the shreksta 06 July 2014 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by stonejedi (Post 11463660)
Good man:thumb:.SJ.

just hope i can fit in one :Suspiciou